Chipotle is bad actually, rats

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Where do you live? The Chipotle's in my area are very clean. I've never seen a filthy Chipotle's. Of course I live in Silicon Valley so there is fierce competition for these type of restaurants.

The two I know about locally, are really clean and well-maintained. I'm guessing that Chipotle did something politically incorrect for the extreme right wing?

It looks like we're getting the mirror image of the Chick-fil-A flap.

BTW, I deplore what Chick-fil-A's owner has done, but their food is pretty good, so I go there every now and then.

Why would I be dumb enough to inconvenience myself by avoiding it? Some people are way too serious about this stuff.

Danoh

Where do you live? The Chipotle's in my area are very clean. I've never seen a filthy Chipotle's. Of course I live in Silicon Valley so there is fierce competition for these type of restaurants.

As is often shown on that TV show Undercover Boss, every so often one store or another within a chain, is likely to end up have fallen away said chain's standard.

One sees this in one store or another within many a chain, at some point, or another - just as one used to see this in one store or another within a bookstore chain.

But some people are simply too often too quick to conclude a "one size fits all."

Rom. 5:8

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is a dirty restaurant turning into a MAD thread? Where is aCW so we can turn it into a homo debate too?