Can Man's Sinful Adamic Nature Be Rehabilitated?

iouae

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."

But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive... (John 7:38-39 NKJV)​

So join those dots you spoke about - is the living water flowing out of the drinker, or out of God/Christ?

iouae

What does YHVH mean?

YHWH is the Hebrew for "Jehovah". The Jehovah God is translated in the KJV the "LORD God" to distinguish Him from the many thousands of other created gods or spirit beings.

Only Jehovah God(s) or the Godhead have inherent immortality since they eternally existed. The spirit gods were created and have immortality derived from the Jehovah God(s).

We have to stay attached to the Vine or Jehovah Gods forever to have immortality, just as the whole spirit population in heaven also have to.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So join those dots you spoke about - is the living water flowing out of the drinker, or out of God/Christ?

Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:13-14 NKJV)

The living water is the Holy Spirit and the gift of the Spirit is eternal life. (Romans 6:23 NKJV)

iouae

Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:13-14 NKJV)

The living water is the Holy Spirit and the gift of the Spirit is eternal life. (Romans 6:23 NKJV)

So the living water flows from the throne of God, right. Interpret that literally or symbolically.

There is no living water flowing out of us - ever. We do not have inherent immortality. We have to drink of that living water, eat of the Tree of Life, eat of the Bread of Life, stay connected to the Vine of life.

And its not that we just do it now for a few years of our mortal lives, its forever.

iouae

No, YHVH means "I exist."

"I am that I am," meaning self existence.

Correct. And only they have inherent immortality. I don't even know if its possible for them to transfer inherent immortality.

But I sure know they can make spirit beings who last forever (but they can destroy these too).

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So the living water flows from the throne of God, right. Interpret that literally or symbolically.

Peter explained, "But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 'And it shall come to pass in the last days,' says God, 'that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh...' " (Acts 2:16-17 NKJV)

And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh... (Joel 2:28 NKJV)​

iouae

Peter explained, "But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 'And it shall come to pass in the last days,' says God, 'that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh...' " (Acts 2:16-17 NKJV)

And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh... (Joel 2:28 NKJV)​

... and keep pouring forever as shown by the river from God's throne.

Spirit beings can die. Christ did.
Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire and destroyed.
Spirit is not indestructible.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's suppose God gave you inherent immortality? Would you need Him any more?

We are married to Jesus Christ from a scriptural standpoint. But marriage is only until death. He gives us eternal life so we won't ever die.

iouae

We are married to Jesus Christ from a scriptural standpoint. But marriage is only until death. He gives us eternal life so we won't ever die.

How many people today would accept Jesus if they already had immortality and life was perfect? I may not. There would be nothing He could offer me which I did not already have.

Likewise in the kingdom.

God does not want another Lucifer turn to Satan in the future. That might happen if we had inherent immortality.

Its the second law of creating something = "Never make something you cannot destroy".

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Spirit beings can die. Christ did.

Christ surrendered his immortality so he could become mortal and suffer death as a propitiation (atonement) for sin.

Christ's immortality was restored at his resurrection.

...the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality dwelling in unapproachable light whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. (1 Timothy 6:15-16 NKJV)​

iouae

Christ surrendered his immortality so he could become mortal and suffer death as a propitiation (atonement) for sin.

Christ's immortality was restored at his resurrection.

...the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality dwelling in unapproachable light whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. (1 Timothy 6:15-16 NKJV)​

For 3 days He was stone dead. It took the Father to restore immortality to Him. A dead person cannot do anything.

Ben Masada

Let's suppose God gave you inherent immortality? Would you need Him any more?

See what I mean? That's why Adam & Eve were banned from the Garden of Eden; to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Gen. 3:22,23) So, the answer is "no." Life eternal for man would be hell on earth.

iouae

See what I mean? That's why Adam & Eve were banned from the Garden of Eden; to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Gen. 3:22,23) So, the answer is "no." Life eternal for man would be hell on earth.

I think the story of Satan and his demons shows what life would be like without God. Cut off from God the good angels progressively became evil, till they became the demons of today. But all demons were good originally.

That is why every spirit being has to stay connected and dependant on God, forever.