Can Man's Sinful Adamic Nature Be Rehabilitated?

beloved57

The scripture says that we inherited Adam's sinful nature, Romans 5:12 also Romans 5:19.

God does not create sinners. We become sinners because of Adam who is our first Father and the federal head of the human race.

There are many, many scriptures that tell us we are sinners without works.

God created Adam a sinner, that is why he sinned ! He created him weak in the flesh !

Robert Pate

Banned
God created Adam a sinner, that is why he sinned ! He created him weak in the flesh !

No he didn't.

Adam was created innocent. You have this perverted, twisted, idea of the nature and character of God.

That is why you are lost. You are void of faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ.

beloved57

No he didn't.

Adam was created innocent. You have this perverted, twisted, idea of the nature and character of God.

That is why you are lost. You are void of faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ.

He may have been innocent until he sinned, but he sinned because he was a depraved sinner with lust in his heart ! He didn't love God with all your his heart,mind and strength !

Robert Pate

Banned
He may have been innocent until he sinned, but he sinned because he was a depraved sinner with lust in his heart ! He didn't love God with all your his heart,mind and strength !

He sinned because Satan convinced him that he would be like God, not because he was a depraved sinner.

Your doctrine concerning God is flawed. You think that he is a sinner like you.

beloved57

He sinned because Satan convinced him that he would be like God, not because he was a depraved sinner.

Your doctrine concerning God is flawed. You think that he is a sinner like you.

He sinned because he was a sinner ! Satan can convince a sinner to sin with ease . What happened when he tried to convince the Man Christ to sin ?

Robert Pate

Banned
He sinned because he was a sinner ! Satan can convince a sinner to sin with ease . What happened when he tried to convince the Man Christ to sin ?

You want to believe that God creates sinners because God is a sinner.

Adam was created in the image of God, Genesis 1:26.

beloved57

You want to believe that God creates sinners because God is a sinner.

Adam was created in the image of God, Genesis 1:26.

God created Adam and Adam was a sinner, that is why he sinned. Yeah he was made in the image and likeness of God but he was a sinner. Christ is the image of God,but not a sinner! do you compare the Man Christ Jesus with adam ? How did Christ respond to the temptation of satan compared to adam ?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I would have never thought that the following verses would need clarification to any Christian!

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Why would two
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
innocent people have to attempt to hide themselves? :smokie:

Robert Pate

Banned
We caught the sin bug (Ps 51:5, Schwarzentraub).
smiles-zdorovie-135.gif

I will have to disagree with you. Sin is not something that we catch.

Sin is something that we are. We are born sinners. We don't become sinners because of what we do.

Jesus took our sins and became sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him, 2 Corinthians 5:21.

beloved57

I will have to disagree with you. Sin is not something that we catch.

Sin is something that we are. We are born sinners. We don't become sinners because of what we do.

Jesus took our sins and became sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him, 2 Corinthians 5:21.

Another scripture which you don't believe or understand .

Robert Pate

Banned
Another scripture which you don't believe or understand .

We are sinners without works.

Sinning does not make us sinners. We are born into sin, Psalm 51:5.

It is not our fault that we are sinners. If it is anyones fault it would be Adam's fault.

This is why God would be unjust to condemn anyone to hell because they are sinners.

beloved57

We are sinners without works.

Sinning does not make us sinners. We are born into sin, Psalm 51:5.

It is not our fault that we are sinners. If it is anyones fault it would be Adam's fault.

This is why God would be unjust to condemn anyone to hell because they are sinners.

You don't believe the scripture you quote, don't know how to explain them !

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the scripture you quote, don't know how to explain them !

Your unjust Calvinist God condemns innocent people to hell for no apparent reason other than they were born after Adam.

It is no wonder that you don't have faith in him.