• No

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are no "verses" that support this. So the Holy Spirit could not have been shown you this in the word. Therefore it is extra-Biblical personal revelation.

I said
I have revelations posted on all of that. Do you know how to thumb back through the pages?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There are no "verses" that support this. So the Holy Spirit could not have been shown you this in the word. Therefore it is extra-Biblical personal revelation.

Get em!!! Offer His Grace that is SUFFICIENT to them, but light them up with HIS Glory! They shrink and cower, hiss and snarl...

Remember... They Who deny who HE IS are prone to deceive and destroy.

Plus... (Titus 1:11)

All Christian Love in Jesus to you...

- EE

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is correct.

2 Cor 12:8-10
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
(NKJ)

Phil 3:3
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
(NKJ)

I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH DEMON!!! You would slither back into Shasta's ear to taint the full meaning of (Ephesians 2:8f)!!

Slither Away Serpent!!!!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Get em!!! Offer His Grace that is SUFFICIENT to them, but light them up with HIS Glory! They shrink and cower, hiss and snarl...

Remember... They Who deny who HE IS are prone to deceive and destroy.

Plus... (Titus 1:11)

All Christian Love in Jesus to you...

- EE

I said
ROFLOL What is with you. Your the only one that is " hiss and snarl".

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Now that is funny. All emotional and all that.

You're DAMN right! I loath LIES of Satan and as long they drop from your blackened tongue... I will become your curse! Leave Shasta ALONE!!!!

I give you my swear upon nothing that I will shut your mouth and expose your spiritual nakedness if you try to deceive this follower of Jesus that truely Glories HIM as you don't yet understand!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH DEMON!!! You would slither back into Shasta's ear to taint the full meaning of (Ephesians 2:8f)!!

Slither Away Serpent!!!!

You don't seem to know that Shasta is strong in his belief in Jesus.

He does not take your shallow advise.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You're DAMN right! I loath LIES of Satan and as long they drop from your blackened tongue... I will become your curse! Leave Shasta ALONE!!!!

I give you my swear upon nothing that I will shut your mouth and expose your spiritual nakedness if you try to deceive this follower of Jesus that truely Glories HIM as you don't yet understand!

Easy there slick.

Matthew 12:31. Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
32 And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come.

Lon

You just rebuked a deceiver! Please... talk to @Tambora , @musterion , @Lon , @steko, @Angel4Truth, @Grosnik Marrowbe , @Ask Mr. Religion , @SaulToPaul , @Bright Raven , @Nick M. , @john w, @Jerry Shugart... @the list is so long it is impossible to type all these lights for Christ ... about Works vs. Faith.

I implore you!

All Christian Love, Sincerity and Grace...

@Evil.Eye.<(I)>

There are many here that can sharpen your iron...
Got my attention @
To me faith is not about my being strong. It is about knowing I am weak. Having faith means depending upon Christ and not trusting in myself.
Yep :up:-Lon

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
People who have been deceived into not having any assurance cannot STAND those who do. Rome laid an official curse on us; the rest just hate.

Well, as usual you like to discount the words of Christ, which contain many warnings to believers that they are not so secure as they boast.

Satan will soon test you out.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Slither Away Serpent!!!!

Isa 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
Isa 32:7 The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.

Lon

Jesus is not the Word.

Jesus is the Word made flesh.

You speak antichrist, denying He came in the flesh.

Jesus Himself said His Word is not His but is the Fathers Word.

LA
Lurking in the shadows of private interpretation again. Lest you begin 'uh uh' prove your point. You can't. You just 'want to think' like that.

Show me that λαλέω ἦν ὁ λόγος