Bible Code to Bring You Cash

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
While they are interesting, they don't seem to hold up well under scrutiny, imho.

"...nternational Bible Code expert Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson released a new Bible Code video he called “Temple will come down to Jerusalem 5776 in bible code.”

At the 3:15 mark, Glazerson points to a Bible code that translates as “God will inform on the 15th of [the Hebrew month of] Av.” This year, the 15th of Av corresponds to Friday, August 19.

“We don’t know exactly what it refers to,” commented Glazerson, but the clear implication is that God will notify us about something important having to do with the Temple on the 15th of Av..." Full text: Will We See Progress on the Third Temple Next Month?

See:

Is there any validity to the Bible codes?

Vatican Plot Third Temple

Having looked into this Bible codes matter and found it of somewhere in the vicinity of zero merit, save its ability to keep some people off the streets, it does occur to me there is a scan I'd like to see, open to the idea of testing its veracity just one more time.

Not being an aficionado of such stuff, I don't have any software to perform the task, but any of you spiritually challenged, who've found the Bible too inexplicable in its native letter ordering to find it of use, and are, as we speak, pursuing Bible codes, could you please run this scan? Here are the parameters:

"Pope Francis" "Reincarnation" "Curly Howard"

Elia

Dear 6days,

I don't believe there are secret messages in the books of the Bible by counting every seventh letter, etc. But that doesn't mean I'm right. I need some proof, which I'm not so sure that anyone is offering here. Make this interesting and show yourself. Astound me!

Bs"d

The first word in the Torah is "bereshiet", that means: "in the beginning". When we from the T of bereshiet skip 49 letters, and take the 50th one, then we get a Wav, (O), another 50 letters further we get a R, and again 50 letters further a H, spelling out "TORaH", the Hebrew word: Torah.

The same thing we see in the second book of the Torah, Exodus. If you start counting from the first Tav (T) in the first sentence of that book, and keep on skipping 49 letters, you again get "Torah".

In the third book of the Torah, Leviticus, if you there take the first Yot, "Y", and then keep on skipping 7 letters, you get Y-H-W-H.

The fourth book of the Torah, Numbers, there in the first sentence of that book is a code which with a skip of 49 letters spells out "Torah", only now backwards: "HaROT".

The same thing we see in the fifth and last book of the Torah, Deuteronomy, where in verse 5 begins a code which spells with a skip of 48 the word Torah, also backwards.

The four encoded words "Torah" are "looking" toward the name of God Y-H-W-H, in the middle book.

These codes are in more detail explained here: http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/docs/1_faqs_torahcode.pdf

Those who want to check it out themselves can find here a Hebrew text of the Bible: http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/Hebrew_Index.htm

The Hebrew letters can be found here: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebreeuws_alfabet

Another simple code is in the beginning of Genesis 2, starting with the last letter of chapter 1. There it says: "The sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished. 2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made." This is part of the inauguration of the Sabbath which is said by every religious Jew on Friday night.

If we take from that text the last letter of chapter one, a yot, and take from there the seventh letter, and from there the seventh letter, and from there the seventh letter, and from there the seventh letter, then it spells out "ISRAEL".

These are simple codes, which everybody can check out for himself.

And I don't think there be anybody saying this is just coincidence.

So the Torah codes are a fact.

The only question remaining now is: "How deep does the rabbit hole go?"

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Elia

Bs"d

In the Middle Ages there was a big Jewish sage who lived in Egypt. He was the private physician of the Sultan, and he wrote many books about Judaism, which strongly influenced Judaism. The vast majority of Jewish law nowadays is based on his magnus opus, the "Mishne Torah", speaking about the 613 commandments of the Torah. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments ) His name was Rabbi Moshe Ben Maimon, but he was better known by his acronym: Rabbi Moshe Ben Maimon = Rambam.

Now we get to another Torah scholar, the genius of Vilna. He lived in the 18th century, and claimed that there is a hint in the Torah which points to the above mentiond Rambam. This he based on the fact that it is written in Exodus 11:9; "I will multiply my miracles in the land of Egypt". And that is where the Rambam lived. In the Hebrew it is written there: "Revot moftai ba'erets Mitsrayiem" The first letters of these words spell "RaMBaM". This is the only place in the whole Torah where this name can be found in the form of an acronym.

Rabbi Weismandl who around World War II found the Purim code with a skip of 12,111 (without computer) found here more hinting to the Rambam.
He discovered that if you take the first M in the text where is spoken about God's miracles in Egypt, and from there you jump 50 letters, and again, and again, then you get the word "Mishne". And a few paragraphs further, also with a skip of 50, you find the word "Torah", making together the title of the book of the Rambam about the 613 commandments; the Mishne Torah.
That book is nowadays still diligently studied by Jewish theology students.

It might have been a bit more elegant when the word "Torah" would have been a bit closer to the word "Mishne", maybe also with a skip of 50, but when Rabbi Weismandl looked into that, he saw that between the M of Mishne and the T of Torah, there are exactly 613 letters.

Isn't that amazing?

Having looked into this Bible codes matter and found it of somewhere in the vicinity of zero merit, save its ability to keep some people off the streets, it does occur to me there is a scan I'd like to see, open to the idea of testing its veracity just one more time.

Not being an aficionado of such stuff, I don't have any software to perform the task, but any of you spiritually challenged, who've found the Bible too inexplicable in its native letter ordering to find it of use, and are, as we speak, pursuing Bible codes, could you please run this scan? Here are the parameters:

"Pope Francis" "Reincarnation" "Curly Howard"

Still waiting for the scan results, don't you know? If you guys have a CPU manufactured the past 10 years, you should have some results, by now!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why not just make money immorally and then go ask for forgiveness :idunno:

That's what Christians like to preach today- God forgives infinitely :rolleyes:

Bs"d

Now you're talking!

I think that is mightily interesting. Can you give me some of those codes?

Sorry, just can't exactly remember. Something like intersections of "Long John Silver's" "2002" "Apocalypse" "Free tater tots", or maybe "Russia" "War" "Really screwed our vacation plans" "Antichrist" "Bill Clinton" "Just watch the movie" "Bulgakov is better", or "1999" "Manischewitz Kosher pork rinds" "Rapture" "Where in Hades are my car keys." Wish I could draw the matrices for you, in color. Some of them were just like cute, little starfish!

Had I known you were going to ask, I'd have memorized them for you, instead of spending all that time in the Bible, concentrating on the letters in order. Still, I sort of always figured, if I didn't have a grasp of some things in the Bible, as it stands, I well should have been seeing to the letters God put one after another, first. I was also too busy to signup for the Psychic Friends Network, at the time.

Now, I do remember a website, it was the main, I would add most exalted, one on the web back then, that found the end of the world scheduled in the codes a few months of most years, and, well, everybody getting a shot at being the antichrist in the codes, or having Wormwood land on their garage. I know I'm stupid, but I did once send an email to those guys, asking how they could all disagree and be right, and what about last year's codes they removed? Never got a reply.

(Please, don't say, "Well, the Bible codes can only predict the past." Just don't even go there, please, I'm begging you. I know this is TOL, so it may not seem so, but we all have our limits.)

Elia

Sorry, just can't exactly remember. Something like intersections of "Long John Silver's" "2002" "Apocalypse" "Free tater tots", or maybe "Russia" "War" "Really screwed our vacation plans" "Antichrist" "Bill Clinton" "Just watch the movie" "Bulgakov is better", or "1999" "Manischewitz Kosher pork rinds" "Rapture" "Where in Hades are my car keys." Wish I could draw the matrices for you, in color. Some of them were just like cute, little starfish!

Had I known you were going to ask, I'd have memorized them for you, instead of spending all that time in the Bible, concentrating on the letters in order. Still, I sort of always figured, if I didn't have a grasp of some things in the Bible, as it stands, I well should have been seeing to the letters God put one after another, first. I was also too busy to signup for the Psychic Friends Network, at the time.

Now, I do remember a website, it was the main, I would add most exalted, one on the web back then, that found the end of the world scheduled in the codes a few months of most years, and, well, everybody getting a shot at being the antichrist in the codes, or having Wormwood land on their garage. I know I'm stupid, but I did once send an email to those guys, asking how they could all disagree and be right, and what about last year's codes they removed? Never got a reply.

(Please, don't say, "Well, the Bible codes can only predict the past." Just don't even go there, please, I'm begging you. I know this is TOL, so it may not seem so, but we all have our limits.)

Bs"d

I heard before about the codes in War and Peace, and Moby Dick, I looked into it, and nothing like what I bring above is to be found there.

Just doesn't exist.

The Torah is unique.

Elia

Bs'd

The codes I showed you guys, four or five lettered words with a skip between 7 and 50, can. with a bit of patience, be integrated in a text. No divine intervention needed for that one. Still, they are good examples to show that the codes are there, because everybody can check it out for himself. Also, the myth about the Bible that the shepherds were laying around the campfire at night, being bored, and decided to put some old myths on paper, is with the existence of those codes shown to be wrong. There definitely is something going on with that text. That's for sure. That's why the Bible codes don't wanna die, because they are right there, alive and kicking.

So now time for some more serious stuff. For this I have to give some background information, for the sake of those who were raised without any knowledge of their Biblical heritage.
The Hebrew Bible, by Jews called “Tanach”, by Christians called “Old Testament”, contains a book called “Esther”. It's about an ugly theme, a theme that unfortunately crops up time and again throughout history, the story of a ruler who decides that today is a good day to start exterminating all the Jews.
The Jews were exiled by the Babylonians, and deported to Babel. There a high placed ruler asked and received from the king permission to murder all the Jews. But there was the queen Esther, a Jewess herself, who managed, with the help of the Almighty of course, to throw a spoke in the wheel of the evil Haman, who wanted to murder all the Jews. The end was all good for the Jews, Haman and his whole family were slaughtered, together with a lot of people who came to murder the Jews, and the fear of the Jews was upon the land. People who want to see that whole original story can look HERE. I can recommend it, nice story, intrigue, violence, humor, and only ten chapters long.
Anyway, the Jews are known for preserving their holy books with an accuracy unmatched by anybody else on the whole earth. No books of more than 2000 years old have been preserved so intact as the Jewish holy books. The Torah, the most Holy part of the Hebrew Bible, is transmitted through the ages, over a time period of 3300 years with an astonishing degree of accuracy. There are very many rules that apply to the copying process of Torah scrolls: They may only be written on parchment of kosher animals, which must be sewn together with tendons of kosher animals. It may only be written by a Jew, dressed in a Jewish garment, in a state of ritual purity, which means that, amongst other things, he must wash himself in a ritual bath. Even his state of mind is subjected to certain rulings. The whole manuscript must be ruled before it is written upon, when three words are written without ruling, the whole manuscript is disqualified and must be buried. The ink may only be black, prepared according to an ancient recipe. The Torah scroll may only be copied from another authentic scroll, and absolutely no deviation is allowed. Absolutely no words may be written without first looking to the example. The length of each column must be between 48 and 60 rules, and the width must be 30 letters. Between the letters must be a space as wide as a hair, between the paragraphs a space of nine letters, between the books a space of three rules. Calculations have been made how many letters there are in the whole Torah, which letter is the middle, how many letters there are in every book of the Torah, how many times certain words and even letters appear in the text. And there are many, many more rules for copying Torah scrolls that are still in effect, up to this day. No other religion had such an extremely precise way of copying their holy texts. This shows the enormous respect that the Jewish people have for the sacred text, and this is the reason that the text is handed down through the millennia with an extreme grade of accuracy.
Thanks to this, we know that the book of Esther has only 12,111 letters. Not more, not less, but exactly 12,111 letters. Actually, the words “book of Esther”, is not correct. The Jews hold on to their ancient custom, and read on Purim, the day these events are being recalled an celebrated, from a scroll, and not from a book.

And now the code. It just happens to be so that the word “esther” pops up in the Torah (the Torah is the first five books of the Tanach; Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, that is the most holy part of the Jewish Bible) only once, and that is in Genesis 4:14.
Now, if in that selfsame verse where that word “esther” appears, you take the first regular mem (not a mem at the end of a word, which has a different form) and from there you skip 12,111 letters, then you get a gimel, a G. Skip from there another 12,111 letters, and a lamed (L) will appear. Another 12,111 letters further a tav (T) will appear, and that makes together M-G-L-T, which is the Hebrew word “megilat”. “Megilah” means “scroll”, and “megilat” means “scroll of”.
The scroll with the book of Esther on it is called “megilat Esther”, which means “the scroll of Esther”, or “Esther scroll”. So the only place in the Torah where the word “esther” appears, there is coded with a skip of 12,111, the amount of letters in the book of Esther, the word “scroll”, which together makes “Esther scroll”.

Isn't that amazing?

And there is more to this story. But for that some more background information is needed.

The villain of the Esther story is the evil Haman. He was a descendant of Agag, the king of the Amelekites: “After these things King Ahasverus promoted Haman the Agagite, the son of Hammedatha” Esther 3:1

Agag was, as explained before, the king of the Amalekites: “And he took Agag the king of the Amal′ekites alive” 1 Sam 15:8. That king Agag of Amalek, is the only Amalakite king we know by name. So we know only one name of the Amalakite kings; Agag.

The Amelekites were an unpleasant people, with which the Jews had a difficult relationship. When the Jews went out of Egypt, Amalek attacked the Jews: “Then came Am′alek and fought with Israel at Reph′idim. 9 And Moses said to Joshua, “Choose for us men, and go out, fight with Am′alek; tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in my hand.” 10 So Joshua did as Moses told him, and fought with Am′alek; and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill. 11 Whenever Moses held up his hand, Israel prevailed; and whenever he lowered his hand, Am′alek prevailed. 12 But Moses’ hands grew weary; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat upon it, and Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; so his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. 13 And Joshua mowed down Am′alek and his people with the edge of the sword.

14 And the Lord said to Moses, “Write this as a memorial in a book and recite it in the ears of Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Am′alek from under heaven.” 15 And Moses built an altar and called the name of it, The Lord is my banner, 16 saying, “A hand upon the banner of the Lord! The Lord will have war with Am′alek from generation to generation.”

So the Jews have a holy war with Amalek, to wipe them all out: “Therefore when the Lord your God has given you rest from all your enemies round about, in the land which the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the remembrance of Am′alek from under heaven; do not forget”

Deut 25:19.

So the Jews have the holy obligation to wipe out Amalek, and Amalek is on an unholy trip to wipe out the Jews.

So there is a certain tension between the Jews and Amalek, and the story of the book Esther is just another episode in the war between Israel and Amalek.

We found “megilat Esther” encoded in the book of Genesis. Now the fact of the matter is that in Genesis the name “Amalek” appears three times. First in Genesis 14:7; “and they conquered the whole territory of the Amalekites”.

Amelek is mentioned further in Gen 36, verses 12 and 16. “Amalek” is written with ayin - mem - lamed - koef, A-M-L-K. Now if we jump from the first time “Amalek” appears in Gen 14, from the first letter ayin of “Amalek”, and we skip 12,111 letters, then we get a mem. Skip another 12,111 letters, and we get a lamed. Skip another 12,111 letters, and we get a koef, making together the name “Amalek”. So from the first letter of the first time Amalek is written in Genesis, the name Amalek is encoded with a skip of 12,111, the amount of letters of the book Esther. And the last koef of the encoded name Amalek, is the same koef which is the last letter of the second time that the name Amalek appears in Genesis, in chapter 36 vers 12.

Isn't that amazing?

And there is the third time that Amalek is written in Genesis, in chapter 36 vers 16. And there it doesn't just say “Amalek”, it says “aluf Amalek”, that means “chief Amalek”. And we know the name of only one king of Amalek, and that is Agag.

Now the word “chief”, “aluf”, is written with aleph, lamed, waav, phei. And if we jump from that first alef 12,111 letters, we get a gimel. Skip another 12,111 letters, and we get another gimel, making “A-G-G”: Agag.

Isn't that amazing?

Now we are anyway talking about the book of Esther, we read there that Haman, the evil one who wanted to murder all the Jews, was defeated, and his ten sons were killed: "5 The Jews struck down all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying them, and they did what they pleased to those who hated them. 6 In the citadel of Susa, the Jews killed and destroyed five hundred men. 7 They also killed Parshandatha, Dalphon, Aspatha, 8 Poratha, Adalia, Aridatha, 9 Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai and Vaizatha, 10 the ten sons of Haman son of Hammedatha, the enemy of the Jews."

Esther 9.

And then there came a curious request of queen Esther. The king allowed her to make a wish: "The king said to Queen Esther, “In the citadel of Susa the Jews have killed five hundred people and also the ten sons of Haman. What have they done in the rest of the king’s provinces? Now what is your petition? It shall be granted you. And what further is your request? It shall be fulfilled.” 13 Esther said, “If it pleases the king, let the Jews who are in Susha be allowed tomorrow also to do according to this day’s edict, and let the ten sons of Haman be hanged on the gallows.”" Ibid

So the dead sons of Haman were hanged on the gallows. What was the use of that? They were dead already, they couldn't make them more dead than dead. But anyway, there they were, hanging, and the Jews were saved from the mass murder that Haman had in mind for them.

This fortunate turn of events is being celebrated every year with the purim feast, as prescribed in the book of Esther: "Mordecai recorded these things, and sent letters to all the Jews who were in all the provinces of King Ahasuerus, both near and far, 21 enjoining them that they should keep the fourteenth day of the month Adar and also the fifteenth day of the same month, year by year, 22 as the days on which the Jews gained relief from their enemies, and as the month that had been turned for them from sorrow into gladness and from mourning into a holiday; that they should make them days of feasting and gladness, days for sending gifts of food to one another and presents to the poor. 23 So the Jews adopted as a custom what they had begun to do, as Mordecai had written to them." Ibid

The names of the ten sons of the evil Haman who were hanged, are mentioned in the Esther scroll: 6 In the citadel of Susa the Jews killed and destroyed five hundred people. 7 They killed Parshandatha, Dalphon, Aspatha, 8 Poratha, Adalia, Aridatha, 9 Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai, Vaizatha, 10 the ten sons of Haman” Ibid

In the Esther scroll these ten names of the sons of Haman, are written one underneath the other, on the right side, and on the left side is written “and”, see here:

hamans%2010%20sons.jpg

What we notice here, is that three letters are written smaller than the rest. This is done for thousands of years, and nobody knows why. We see that in the first name, the one but last letter, a tav, is smaller than the rest. In the seventh name we see that the fourth letter, (from the right) a shin, is written small, And in the last name, the third letter, a zayin, is written small.

Also we notice, that the first letter of the last name, a waav, is written bigger than usual.
Like I said, why that is is not known, it is just a matter of tradition, like “That's the way we do it, and that's it”.

The interesting part is, that every Hebrew letter has a numerical value. For instance, that small tav has a value of 400, the small shin a value of 300, and the small zayin a value of 7, making together 707.

And there is the big waav, with a numerical value of 6.
These numbers can be read as a date. The 707 pointing to years, the big waav pointing to the sixth millennium in which we live right now, giving us the year 5707. In the Christian counting of the years that year would start in 1946. And it just happened to be so, that in that year were the Neurenberger trials of nazi war criminals. Twelve of them were convicted to death by hanging. One they didn't have. Another one, Goering, in the night before his hanging, he swallowed a poison capsule, and he escaped the gallows. So on the date of 21 Tishrei 5707, ten nazi war criminals, Jew-murderers, were hanged.
When Julius Streicher was led upon the scaffold, he said: “Now I'm going to God!”

And Newsweek magazine of 28 Okt 1946 said http://archive.is/Q6QTg that just before the trapdoor to eternity opened up underneath his feet, he called out: “Purim fest 1946!”

Isn't that interesting?

RBBI

It's all amazing and indisputable truth of the validity of the G-d of Israel. Would you consider posting this on another forum, namely City-Data Christianity forum? Thanks...

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bs"d

The first word in the Torah is "bereshiet", that means: "in the beginning". When we from the T of bereshiet skip 49 letters, and take the 50th one, then we get a Wav, (O), another 50 letters further we get a R, and again 50 letters further a H, spelling out "TORaH", the Hebrew word: Torah.

The same thing we see in the second book of the Torah, Exodus. If you start counting from the first Tav (T) in the first sentence of that book, and keep on skipping 49 letters, you again get "Torah".

In the third book of the Torah, Leviticus, if you there take the first Yot, "Y", and then keep on skipping 7 letters, you get Y-H-W-H.

The fourth book of the Torah, Numbers, there in the first sentence of that book is a code which with a skip of 49 letters spells out "Torah", only now backwards: "HaROT".

The same thing we see in the fifth and last book of the Torah, Deuteronomy, where in verse 5 begins a code which spells with a skip of 48 the word Torah, also backwards.

The four encoded words "Torah" are "looking" toward the name of God Y-H-W-H, in the middle book.

These codes are in more detail explained here: http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/docs/1_faqs_torahcode.pdf

Those who want to check it out themselves can find here a Hebrew text of the Bible: http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/Hebrew_Index.htm

The Hebrew letters can be found here: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebreeuws_alfabet

Another simple code is in the beginning of Genesis 2, starting with the last letter of chapter 1. There it says: "The sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished. 2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made." This is part of the inauguration of the Sabbath which is said by every religious Jew on Friday night.

If we take from that text the last letter of chapter one, a yot, and take from there the seventh letter, and from there the seventh letter, and from there the seventh letter, and from there the seventh letter, then it spells out "ISRAEL".

These are simple codes, which everybody can check out for himself.

And I don't think there be anybody saying this is just coincidence.

So the Torah codes are a fact.

The only question remaining now is: "How deep does the rabbit hole go?"

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."

I don't buy it. Who has so much time on their hands as to pick what happens each 7th, 8th or 9th, 10th, 11th letter spells confusion. I'm not a believer. Thanks anyway.

Michael

Elia

It's all amazing and indisputable truth of the validity of the G-d of Israel. Would you consider posting this on another forum, namely City-Data Christianity forum? Thanks...

Bs"d

I've put their two posts about the Bible codes, and they banned me and removed the posts.

They are afraid of the truth.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

I don't buy it. Who has so much time on their hands as to pick what happens each 7th, 8th or 9th, 10th, 11th letter spells confusion. I'm not a believer. Thanks anyway.

Michael

Bs"d

For that we have computers nowadays.

RBBI

Was it recently? Because there's a thread about the codes on there right now. Maybe they have new mods since then?