ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me...

It is all the same gospel--

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Everybody will. You better get saved before you take your last breath.

So says an ungodly Gnostic to a saved man . . .

Why would any Christian, already saved by the grace of God, need to be told they "better get saved?"

Stu x has already experienced and confessed faith in Jesus Christ as being his first resurrection from spiritual death; physical death holds no terror over him. There is no second death for him or any regenerated soul, redeemed in Christ.

Why would any decent or caring person torment Stu x by telling him he must do something more to be saved, because he now faces physical death,?

There is no love, compassion, or truth in such a message such as heir has sent to our dear and saved, brother in the Lord Jesus Christ!

I say, there is something horribly uncaring, arrogant, and untruthful about heir's demands . . . don't others see her attitude is cruel and jugmental (and ignorant of grace) on her part?

Nang

heir

TOL Subscriber
So says an ungodly Gnostic to a saved man . . .
:yawn: Romans 5:6 KJV. I'm saved by this gospel 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

Why would any Christian, already saved by the grace of God, need to be told they "better get saved?"
How do I know if he is saved? Am I supposed to take your word for it?

There is no love, compassion, or truth in such a message such as heir has sent to our dear and saved, brother in the Lord Jesus Christ!
For his sake I hope he's saved. 2 Corinthians 5:11 KJV, 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV

I say, there is something horribly uncaring, arrogant, and untruthful about heir's demands . . . don't others see her attitude is cruel and jugmental (and ignorant of grace) on her part?
I've made no "demands".

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:yawn: Romans 5:6 KJV. I'm saved by this gospel 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

How do I know if he is saved? Am I supposed to take your word for it?

No, but how well do you know this soul?

For his sake I hope he's saved. 2 Corinthians 5:11 KJV, 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV

Why would you doubt his testimony?