ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This is me: Ephesians 3:6 KJV

No covenant.

Better?

Ephesians 3:6 gives God's "promise in Christ" (Covenant/Gospel) as the basis of salvation.

How can you quote this verse with a straight face, and deny its signficant meaning, in the same breath?

Wow.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Quoting scripture does not equate with comprehending, believing, or obeying scripture.
I believe all scripture whether or not I fully comprehend it at the moment.

There are multitudes of unsaved persons; atheists and ungodly sorts of all kinds, who routinely quote scripture to bolster their own wicked ideas.
That's not me.

Such practice means NOTHING . . .
There's something wrong with a person who claims to be a "Christian" who can't stand the sight of scripture.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ephesians 3:6 gives God's "promise in Christ" (Covenant/Gospel) as the basis of salvation.

How can you quote this verse with a straight face, and deny its signficant meaning, in the same breath?

Wow.
If you believed it you wouldn't put "Covenant" in there.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There's something wrong with a person who claims to be a "Christian" who can't stand the sight of scripture.

There is something wrong with a person who claims to be a "Christian" who denies scripture while quoting it.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You don't believe it or you wouldn't put "Covenant" in there.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a promise, and all Godly promises come in His Name, as permanent and unconditional Covenants, guaranteed in, by, and through His Person; therefore legal, irrevocable, and unchangeable.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a promise, and all Godly promises come in His Name, as permanent and unconditional Covenants, guaranteed in, by, and through His Person; therefore legal, irrevocable, and unchangeable.
babbling

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I believe it all. It's all FOR me, but it's not all TO me.

This silliness, would be the same as saying your earthly father left all for you when he died, but his estate was given to your cousin by name in his will, as beneficiary.

Have you no concepts of divine legalities at all?

heir

TOL Subscriber
If our King can't communicate, your methodology is lost.

:rotfl:
1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If God promises (gospel) is to save you, He legally contracts (covenant) to name and direct His will towards you.

Get it?

Covenant and Gospel are part of the same binding Last Will and Testament of God written to, for the benefit of, His named children.

dreadknought

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
Go and have fun with this on TOL

Our King stands, whether y'all like to dispensationalist an all. Youve provided another example of men.

john w

Hall of Fame
You just simply do not believe Christ's church is like that, and has been in every century since at times.

LA

Translated...

football_player_punting_ball_CoolClips_vc100801.jpg

...as once again, the feared John W, picks apart a fraud's "aargument," reducing their "volley" to sound bytes, that say nothing.