ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Which gospel?

Paul's Gospel, that you and nobody else seem to understand.

Paul forgave in the prosopon of Christ. (2Cor 2:10)
God accepts no man's prosopon. (Gal 2:6)
Paul insisted that we are crucified with Christ (Gal 2:20)
Paul referred to putting on Christ (Rom 13:14, Gal 3:27)
Paul referred to putting off the old man (Eph 4:22-24)
There is no other Gospel, according to Paul (Gal 1:6-12)

You just don't understand the ontology, so it's methodology.

What gospel was being preached before the DBR by the Lord and the 12? I see the DBR preached at Pentecost in the form of a murder indictment against Israel, but no gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. Why didn't Peter preach the good news that Christ died for our sins at Pentecost? Why didn't Peter preach that Christ was raised again for our justification like Paul? Why didn't Peter preach that they have now received the atonement?

Probably because the other Apostles had a tenuous grasp, at best, of the details of ontology. That's exactly as it has been since, with ontology being lost leading into the Romanization of the Church, and never being truly recovered.

You think you have recovered it with MAD, but it hasn't been. It's still methodology, but you don't realize it because you seriously don't know the difference between hope (elpis) and faith (pistis).

The church-at-large is living by elpis. It saves them (Rom 8:24-25), but it's not faith.

The faith OF Jesus Christ is your only hope. Romans 3:23 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV

Right. And you still don't know the difference between elpis (hope/trust) and faith (pistis).

What's the difference? With authentic lexicography of what the words mean from the inspired language of scripture, not English and its vague translation.

THIS is the simplicity (hapiotes) that is in Christ. Please demonstrate it. No duplicity, and with faithfulness to others in sincerity of truth.

Carefully define the difference between elpis (hope/trust) and pistis (faith). It should only take a few minutes and you shouldn't have to look at resources at this point. It should be in your heart.

Will you do that, please? Thanks.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
That, and his use of obscure words he makes NO EFFORT to make understandable to anyone he's posting to or about is a form of arrogant, prideful "lookit me!" boasting.

Buy a lexicon so you'll know a handful of basic definitions for Greek words you've conceptualized in English to mean something different from the inspired language of scripture.

There you go... judging what I do as a fruit inspector like Cain. Isn't that your hero john w's mantra?

I'm curious as to why you and your peers constantly do that, but chastise others as examining works if they do?

Oh, wait. Now I'm a Cain-ite because I dared say that, but you're still not because you're a MAD and your conduct can't be questioned while you challenge everyone else's in pure arrogant belittlement.

Just go buy a lexicon, thick-skull. Maybe some day you'll stop blaming others for your own ignorance of basic word meanings.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So far, each and every MAD that I'm aware of has taken issue with others' behavior and pointed it out repeatedly, also often insisting they're not saved.

As I observed this, it seems oddly in contrast to their own mantra. But my observations of that double standard will likely just be labeled obtusely by those who will continue to hold that double standard.

Evidently, MADs think only MADs can have salvation. That seems to be the bottom line.

And everyone else's behavior is to be scrutinized, but their outrageous behavior is some badge of their salvation; abusing others AND grace all at the same time just to attempt to prove it's not about behavior.

Yeah, I see Paul setting that example all through his epistles. NOT.

This is insanity. But all you MADs go ahead and exhibit whatever behavior you choose and keep assessing others' behavior to judge their salvation. We wouldn't want you to stop your double standards now because they're exposed.

Just keep judging others' behavior and demanding that your behavior is beyond judgment. That's a pretty good gig, if you like BEING that.

Instead, I'll just BE in Christ, resting and having ceased from my own works. Living this life in the flesh by the faith OF the Son of God as a new creature translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son.

I don't really care what you guys DO. All I care about is BEING in Christ. My prosopon reckoned crucified by faith, and my hypostasis translated into the prosopon of Christ. Imputed righteousness for all everlasting. IN Christ. Literally.

(I know, I know. Those two Greek words are too much to understand. Wouldn't want anybody to hurt themselves by learning what key words mean in the inspired language of scripture.)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, since I have him on Ignore I guess I won't.

It's an honor to be on your Ignore list. And an even greater honor for you to refer to me even when I'm on your Ignore list.

I always wonder why others do that. It kinda defies the definition of ignore.

But that goes along with defying and denying Greek words and their definitions from the inspired language of scripture while embracing shallow concepts of the mind from English.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Liar. You have repeatedly condemned others for theirs, and stated emphatically that what they DO proves who they are. You are therefore making yourself qualified to be called saved because of how you ACT. I'm addressing what you believe and showing you the hypocrisy of your belief system. I have never said that you are not right with God because you fall short, and ONLY pointed out to you that believing it works like that is the epitome of "self-righteousness".

:rotfl: You've lost your mind. Every time you accuse others of not being saved because of their behavior, you are boasting in yours. God is well aware that your behavior is no better or worse than mine, or jw's. However, God knows that you put the emphasis on what jw DOES, while jw puts the emphasis on what you BELIEVE, and you BELIEVE that men are proven saved by what they DO.
Spot on!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul's Gospel, that you and nobody else seem to understand.
No. Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, Galatians 2:6-9 KJV
Paul forgave in the prosopon of Christ. (2Cor 2:10)
God accepts no man's prosopon. (Gal 2:6)
Paul insisted that we are crucified with Christ (Gal 2:20)
Paul referred to putting on Christ (Rom 13:14, Gal 3:27)
Paul referred to putting off the old man (Eph 4:22-24)
Where is the gospel of Christ?
There is no other Gospel, according to Paul (Gal 1:6-12)
That's an ignorant statement and not what that says. Also, here are three gospels mentioned in the verses below.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

You just don't understand the ontology, so it's methodology.
You know what you can do with your ologies; count them but dung. You're spoiled (Colossians 2:8 KJV).

Probably because the other Apostles had a tenuous grasp, at best, of the details of ontology.
No, it's because they didn't know the mystery of Christ, or the mystery of the gospel. They were not committed the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV)or given the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV), Paul was the due time testifier (1 Corinthians 15:8 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:6 KJV)!
That's exactly as it has been since, with ontology being lost leading into the Romanization of the Church, and never being truly recovered.
The god of this world is responsible for the gospel of Christ being hid (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV) with his deceitful workers pounding the pulpits all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV); for the mystery of iniquity doth already work (2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV). You're falling for it (1 Timothy 4:1 KJV).

You think you have recovered it with MAD, but it hasn't been. It's still methodology, but you don't realize it because you seriously don't know the difference between hope (elpis) and faith (pistis).
We have all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) and when we consider what Paul says, the Lord gives us understanding (2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV) as we (2 Timothy 2;15 KJV).
The church-at-large is living by elpis. It saves them (Rom 8:24-25), but it's not faith.
I don't need or want whatever faith you are talking about. I had (and have) faith in God's faith: the faith OF Jesus Christ. I live by it (Galatians 2:20 KJV).

Right. And you still don't know the difference between elpis (hope/trust) and faith (pistis).
I trusted His! 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

What's the difference? With authentic lexicography of what the words mean from the inspired language of scripture, not English and its vague translation.

THIS is the simplicity (hapiotes) that is in Christ. Please demonstrate it. No duplicity, and with faithfulness to others in sincerity of truth.

Carefully define the difference between elpis (hope/trust) and pistis (faith). It should only take a few minutes and you shouldn't have to look at resources at this point. It should be in your heart.

Will you do that, please? Thanks.
:AMR: Again, I have all that I need 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another pathetic dumpster load from another unredeemed law-mongering, Christ-denying, narcissist, just like all your MAD peers.
You got in the ring with the wrong guy.
You may as well lay there till the count so you won't get smacked down again.

heir

TOL Subscriber
That, and his use of obscure words he makes NO EFFORT to make understandable to anyone he's posting to or about is a form of arrogant, prideful "lookit me!" boasting.

2 Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

musterion

Originally Posted by student x
don't ever call me "Chip" again.

91883.gif