ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musterion

Originally Posted by student x
don't ever call me "Chip" again.

salty-chips.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Any year now....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Buy a lexicon so you'll know a handful of basic definitions for Greek words you've conceptualized in English to mean something different from the inspired language of scripture.

There you go... judging what I do as a fruit inspector like Cain. Isn't that your hero john w's mantra?

I'm curious as to why you and your peers constantly do that, but chastise others as examining works if they do?

Oh, wait. Now I'm a Cain-ite because I dared say that, but you're still not because you're a MAD and your conduct can't be questioned while you challenge everyone else's in pure arrogant belittlement.

Just go buy a lexicon, thick-skull. Maybe some day you'll stop blaming others for your own ignorance of basic word meanings.

I think you're what people call; "A Jerk!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Buy a lexicon so you'll know a handful of basic definitions for Greek words you've conceptualized in English to mean something different from the inspired language of scripture.

There you go... judging what I do as a fruit inspector like Cain. Isn't that your hero john w's mantra?

I'm curious as to why you and your peers constantly do that, but chastise others as examining works if they do?

Oh, wait. Now I'm a Cain-ite because I dared say that, but you're still not because you're a MAD and your conduct can't be questioned while you challenge everyone else's in pure arrogant belittlement.

Just go buy a lexicon, thick-skull. Maybe some day you'll stop blaming others for your own ignorance of basic word meanings.

You ought to go out and purchase some, "Common Sense?"

john w

Hall of Fame
The cross was still preached before Paul preached it.

The event itself and the explanation of Peter in Acts 2 was sufficient

Did she address my argument? Nope.

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Not a peep. She folded, as usual.

However it was foretold--

And? I never said it was not, deceiver-I said the opposite. But it was hid from everyone-even your boss, satan. And I gave you chapter, and verse, and you cannot, will not, refute it.

and the disciples knew before Paul and preached it before Paul.

They only knew after the fact, deceiver. Before the historical event of the dbr, while preaching "the gospel of the kingdom," they had no clue that the Lord Jesus Christ would die, and be raised. They were not preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV; but they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom"-thus, they are not equivalent.

Thus, as usual, you've said NADA, and, once again, have been picked apart.

Mature faithful men knew, because God showed the truth to them..
Made up. You can't show one verse that shows anyone, during Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

1Pe 1:10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,
1Pe 1:11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.

More deceit. This once again testifies to the fact that this drone is not sincerely seeking the truth, merely glances at others' arguments, but merely is here to spam her perverted "doctrine." To wit-I already cited 1 Peter 1 in my argument, that testifies that even the prophets did not "know it all"-progressive revelation. However, unlike this troll, I included 1 Peter 1, verse 12, showing this, which she conveniently/deceitfully, left out-her father taught her that.

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why would the Apostles preach the Gospel before Jesus cut the covenant with His own body and blood and was resurrected and ascended and seated?

So why would I need to quote chapter and verse of something that didn't happen or exist?

What kind of trap do you think you're setting? Whatever it is, I'm not in it.

Weird.

That's a good word for you!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
No. Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, Galatians 2:6-9 KJV

And these. Your demand for specific proof-texting is hilarious.

Where is the gospel of Christ?
That's an ignorant statement and not what that says. Also, here are three gospels mentioned in the verses below.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

You know what you can do with your ologies; count them but dung. You're spoiled (Colossians 2:8 KJV).

No, it's because they didn't know the mystery of Christ, or the mystery of the gospel. They were not committed the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV)or given the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV), Paul was the due time testifier (1 Corinthians 15:8 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:6 KJV)! The god of this world is responsible for the gospel of Christ being hid (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV) with his deceitful workers pounding the pulpits all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV); for the mystery of iniquity doth already work (2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV). You're falling for it (1 Timothy 4:1 KJV).

We have all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) and when we consider what Paul says, the Lord gives us understanding (2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV) as we (2 Timothy 2;15 KJV).
I don't need or want whatever faith you are talking about. I had (and have) faith in God's faith: the faith OF Jesus Christ. I live by it (Galatians 2:20 KJV).

I trusted His! 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

:AMR: Again, I have all that I need 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV.

No, you don't. New wine in old wineskins for all of you MADs. You don't have the faith of the Son of God, else you would hear and know the Gospel you presume you know.

To have the faith OF the Son of God, you have to be IN Christ. IN His prosopon. By faith.

Close, but still the old wineskin. Deceived even beyond the "others" you always refer to. And still a Zionist. Fail.

john w

Hall of Fame
(BTW... WTH?)
The Gospel was foretold by Jesus in John 6:28-29.
29 "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work (singular) of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent."

And? No mention of the death/burial/resurrection. The content of faith in John, in Mat.-John, prior to the dbr? Once again, as kids need repetition:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101739&page=35

Post 519

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

I thought so.

(BTW... WTH?)
By Paul:
Ephesians 2:8-10
2Corinthians 5:17-21
Romans 5:1-2
(all of Rom ch 5,6,7,8)
Galatians 2:20-21
Romans 3:28
Romans 4:16

And? Oh- I did not know that. Nice change my argument, Timmy. Was Paul "around" prior to the dbr, preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? Slower:

Show us,

Read it-"prior to the dbr"

(BTW... WTH?)
And again, there was no reason for the Gospel to be preached befor the DBR, because there was no new covenant cut by Jesus Christ with His own body and blood until after the ascension and Pentecost.

Even, for the "sake of argument," that I accept your reason that the reason that "the Gospel" was not "preached befor the DBR. i.e., because there was no new covenant cut by Jesus Christ with His own body and blood until after the ascension and Pentecost," you made my point: This "the Gospel" you cite, which included "the DBR," was not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," which was preached prior to the DBR, by the Lord Jesus Christ, and the 12(including Judas).

Thanks for your concession speech.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not a peep. She folded, as usual.

I have given you answer, but you are deaf and blind to it. You think to wear out the saints of God, but all you are achieving is your own judgment to hell on the last day.

You have not beat me down, but have lifted me up, for I have learned first hand that He that is in me, is far greater than he that is in you.

The smack down that you have attempted is in your mind only, for Jesus Christ alone determines who will go down on the mat . .on His last count . . not yours.

I pity you, for the day is coming when you will finally be punished for all your abuses against His Gospel and against His saints.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have given you answer, but you are deaf and blind to it. You think to wear out the saints of God, but all you are achieving is your own judgment to hell on the last day.

You have not beat me down, but have lifted me up, for I have learned first hand that He that is in me, is far greater than he that is in you.

The smack down that you have attempted is in your mind only, for Jesus Christ alone determines who will go down on the mat . .on His last count . . not yours.

I pity you, for the day is coming when you will finally be punished for all your abuses against His Gospel and against His saints.

No you did not-you lied, as usual.

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

You won't, and cannot. Instead, you spam the above trash, and grunts, and snorts, as is your MO on TOL, when others give you chapter and verse, or you spam your "reformed"(uninformed) jazz, your "the church" SOF, articles by John Calvin, obtained by surfing the net.

I've methodically picked you apart, nasty Naggie. What do you say, nasty one-would you like another shot, at the title?

"against His Gospel "-nasty

You mean that "just one Gospel" that you assert that your saint Judas preached, since you "argue" that there is just one piece of good news in the book?

Stay down on the mat. Fold. I'm sure your father the devil, and his "Good Neighbor" minions/demons, will arrive soon, and re-pump you up, with more satanic "doctrine," and rescue from the bloodying that you've received, as you sit slumped, in a heap, from the beating you took, at the hands of one of the most feared ombres on TOL, and most humble.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
2 Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

It's not my speaking that's the problem, it's your hearing.

And plainness*of*speech is a translated word cluster for parresia. You misuse it becasue you don't know what it means, just like you don't know what most of scripture means because you depend on English concepts of the mind.

Devices is noema (concepts of the mind). They're Satan's, and they're at the core of both your sub-cognitive and cognitive thinking, which is your heart and mind.

Virtually everything you guys say is based on a perpetual series of assembled English concepts that aren't what scripture says in the inspired original language.

It's an epidemic, but MADs seem to be the most bent because of the veil of their Neo-Judaism that isn't taken away in Christ.

I pray your hope somehow gets the substance of faith to underlie it by hearing God's Rhema by which faith comes. You don't live by the faith OF the Son of God yet. Only hope. Elpis is not pistis.