ARCHIVE: Ken doll is a homo

koban

:doh:

It describes other things too, things that might be said to have a "sexual orienation".

You got an exhaust leak in your mail van today? :freak:

The Berean

koban said:
I thought at first they were talking about Bob Dole! Then I checked out the first post in the thread! :doh:
Bobe Dole, the man that "lost" in arm in combat in WW II? Bob Dole may be many things, but "gay" is not one of them.

In 1942, Dole joined the Army's Enlisted Reserve Corps to fight in World War II. He became a second lieutenant in the Army's 10th Mountain Division.

In April of 1945, while Dole was fighting the German Wehrmacht in the hills of Northern Italy, he was hit by Nazi machine gun fire in his upper right back. His right arm was also injured so badly that it was unrecognizable. He had to wait nine long hours on the Italian battlefield before he was finally taken to the Fifteenth Evacuation Hospital. He was eventually transferred to an U.S. Army hospital in Michigan, where he would begin his recovery, and survive all the injuries and operations. The extensive wounds in his right arm though rendered his right-arm completely paralyzed. Today, Dole often carries a pen in the hand of his paralyzed right arm.

Dole was twice decorated for heroic achievement, receiving two Purple Hearts for his injuries, and the Bronze Star Medal for his attempt to assist a downed radio man.

I give Mr. Dole a G.I. Joe award... :sam:

koban

:doh:

Knight got it!

SOTK's post 148 was a near copy of his post 138 from nine months before.

My post 149 was a copy of Julie21's post 139 from nine months before.

Feeble attempt at humor, no reflection on Bob Dole intended.

beanieboy

Knight said:
I mean come on look at the picture below. Need I say more?

Don't ya think Barbie secretly wished that GI Joe would sweep here off her feet and take her away so she could marry a REAL man?

Ken doesn't have sex organs.

So, by "homo", you mean by appearance, and not by actions.

I don't know which is more disturbing - judging a doll that doesn't have organs of his sexual preference, or a grown man contemplating whether Ken is gay or not.

Now, what would Freud say about that....?

Granite

Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
Ken doesn't have sex organs.

So, by "homo", you mean by appearance, and not by actions.

I don't know which is more disturbing - judging a doll that doesn't have organs of his sexual preference, or a grown man contemplating whether Ken is gay or not.

Now, what would Freud say about that....?

Too true...one would think there's bigger fish to fry.

Jeeeeeeez.

beanieboy

And it begs the question - there certainly are people out there that go to see women do naked lapdances, or sex clubs, etc.

But of those that don't, there is a population of them that seems equally perverted.

For example, remember the rumor of Ernie and Bert getting married at the escapades? Someone had to invent that. And Ernie and Bert? They are two sweet puppets (and don't have lower bodies.) But someone sees two male PUPPETS that sleep in the same room, and immediately think they are homosexual, and then create a rumor that is easily spread to people who live in fear, ignorance, and one that creates such things that aren't even there.

koban

Knight,

Have you solved the mystery?
Is Ken Gay.

TOL, ( RE: TruthSeeker45 is Banned! )

( Warning: This thread will be banned! )

I still can't believe Knight ban me over something so minor compared to others on TOL including Knight himself. Telling members to, "Go to hell, jerk", among other colorful or hateful remarks. It amounts to, life for jaywalking compared to, a slap on the wrist for murder! Such hypocrisy! But it is knights web site ( So I heard! ) And he has the freedom to do whatever he pleases (right or wrong, it doesn't matter ). This will probably be my last Posting unless Knight or Sozo are willing to debate their beliefs ( I doubt it! ). Knight, are you a man or WHAT! Ken, the gay doll is more man than Knight. ( CHIT-CHAT FORUM )

I wonder if freak, Sozo, and knight are related? To begin with, all three are blinded by pride, hate, lies, etc. They get hateful towards those who don't agree with them. Then, the name calling starts.
As you can see on the membership list, many leave without ever posting (smart!). Although the list states 3250 members, I'm sure it's more like 100 or less who post on a regular basis. Also the multiple user names some have. So far I have seven user names. (knight keeps banning me. :darwinsm: ) Free e-mail service is almost limitless! Or, just change E-mail names.

I was foolish enough to believe I could open some eyes (or be used to open eyes). I'm not sure if anyone changed their position on TOL. Most here are firmly entrenched in their beliefs (and I wasted all this time! :doh: Not really.)

The day of judgment is going to be very interesting. I hope you repent before that time Knight!:angel: As Jesus said, many or most will believe themselves to be saved but will in fact be lost.

TheologyOnLine is no doubt the most fun, entertaining, educational Theology forum on the internet. At TheologyOnLine you can fellowship, teach, learn, rebuke, convince, listen, repent, love, demonstrate righteous indignation, battle, debate, laugh, cry and experience just about every other emmotion possible.

Yeah, Right, Knight!

Rebuke! Just don't Rebuke Knight.

Demonstrate righteous indignation! Just don't do it to Knight.

DEBATE! Just don't debate knight. He'll ban you.

Just more Lies on TOL. Sad. No wonder very few stay?

Knight only Loves the Bozo's and Freaks of the world. Three peas in the same Pod. Scared to death of having an official debate. :shocked:
I wonder how many thousands were scared away when they viewed TOL's forums?:shocked:
Knight and his gay doll would have scared me away, or the fact knight and others tell members to, go to hell or they are going to hell. It's like Satan telling Jesus, "You need to get saved. Let me show you how" OK!

Anyway, Merry Christmas ( Jesus is the reason for the season )

David aka: TruthSeeker45

Knight,

It really is scandalous that you banned me over something so minor. You were rebuked and challenged to a debate. But, like the coward you are, you chose to run and ban me. Your precious feelings got hurt! You love to dish it out but you can't take it!
Going back and re-reading some of Sozo's post/threads, I'm appalled that he was allowed to get away with all he has done and said. It really is, hypocrisy at its worse!
I was going to copy and paste some of his remarks, but there are so many! Here's just one minor example: There are hundreds of these examples!
quote:

Originally posted by Big Finn,

Well, tell us just what this witness is. Is it cursing and swearing at people who disagree with you?

Sozo said, "If it is directed at liars and perverters of the message of the gospel, then yes whatever it takes to shut the mouths of fools."

(knight, Just think if we all believed this way!)
Freak is not much better! Of course when you have no law to keep ( knight believes all of God's laws were nailed to the cross ) anything goes!

I know you will ban me again. I could keep coming back under a different name but I won't. As I said, I was just about ready to leave anyway. I was waiting for you or Sozo to accept my last offer to debate what you really believe. Again you both chickened out. All mouth but NO debate! What are you afraid of? The Truth!
Knight, go back and worry about your gay doll, Ken. Something you can handle. :darwinsm:

If anyone wishes to have a serious discussion, you can e-mail me at DavidLG45@juno.com.
David ( TruthSeeker45)

QUESTION: What's better than being a member at TheologyOnLine?
ANSWER: Being a Premium member at TheologyOnLine!
There are four membership levels at TheologyOnLine and they are as follows:

Pay To:
webmaster@theologyonline.com Subscription To:
TheologyOnLine Gold membership yearly option: ( Why in the world would anyone do this??:darwinsm: )
Subscription Terms:
$200.00 USD for each year
Currency: U.S:

:mock: Baptist101

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I mean come on look at the picture below. Need I say more?

Don't ya think Barbie secretly wished that GI Joe would sweep here off her feet and take her away so she could marry a REAL man?

This was one of my favorite commercials. For the same reason. Youtube took the sound away. That is ok, this consumer will never purchase from that label again. :wave2:

Loser Ken