Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

popsthebuilder

There is nothing worse than wolf pups who have convinced themselves they are sheep. They try to bleat like sheep, but they stick their noses into the air and howl like all wolves do. :chuckle:
That's scriptural.

As if sinners who seek to please GOD aren't found of GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's scriptural.

As if sinners who seek to please GOD aren't found of GOD.

Not withstanding....

Matthew 12:45

“Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.”

King James Version
And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

drbrumley

Got to love those covenant theologians.....

They have to spiritualize everything. can't take anything literal as intended. They are the new Jews they loudly shout. which begs the question...

What do they do with Paul? The 12 are judges of the 12 tribes of Israel. Where's Paul in all this?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes the vine is Israel and the body of Christ, so that means those gentiles grafted in are grafted into Israel, thus they were lost sheep, but now they are found brought in by the word of God through the gospel through Christ.

There are even atheists in natural Israel and those who don't have true faith. So the true Israel isn't those who are circumcised of the flesh only, but those circumcised of the heart being made a Jew inwardly by the circumcision not made with hands but by the Spirit of God.
These are spiritual Israel, and what I mean by that, is those made a Jew inwardly by the power of the Holy Spirit by the inward circumcision of the heart. (both jew and gentile)

And once we are born of God and are circumcised of the heart and begin to live by the will of God and we become a part of the body of Christ which is the true Israel (previously Jew and gentile) walking in the Spirit, living by faith and loving God with all there hearts and loving their neighbour as themselves, worshipping God in Spirit and in truth. This is the body of Christ, they are Jews inwardly and they are the true Israel.

That is true.

Those who are not in Christ, can not abide in the vine.

LA

marhig

Jacob also means Israel, according to the Bible. :chew:
?

Also, Romans 9 isn't just about Israel, it's about her rejection of Christ.

Yes I know, and Christ is our rock, the cornerstone of the foundation of those who belong to him, but he is a rock of offence, and a stumblingblock to many of those who follow the Jewish religion, he bares witness to the truth and many of them reject him. But he is the way, the truth and the life. His way is the only way to the father, no one comes to the father except through him.

popsthebuilder

Got to love those covenant theologians.....

They have to spiritualize everything. can't take anything literal as intended. They are the new Jews they loudly shout. which begs the question...

What do they do with Paul? The 12 are judges of the 12 tribes of Israel. Where's Paul in all this?

What do you mean what do they do with St. Paul?

john w

Hall of Fame
No, you didn't answer me, and those verses don't answer my question either. And you don't have to answer me, but if you believe something so deeply, then surely you should want to explain clearly to those who ask?

1 peter 3

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Yes, I did. Too bad the verses do not allegedly answer your question. You should not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, and lack of spiritual discernment/understanding, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor.2:14 KJV, with any possible failure on my part to answer.

Catch that folks-he lies. He cites 1 Peter, but omits "be ready always," changing/corrupting it to "always give an answer." You learned that way back in Genesis, from your daddy, the devil.

Mark 11:33 KJV And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.

Matthew 15 KJV
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Luke 23:9 KJV Then he questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing.

Proverbs 26:4 KJV Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

You: Well, you see, uh, urr,....

Last edited:

Greg Jennings

Tough guy, are you, punk?. No, you're the sodomite, you Catholic devil child. Dating any "priests, sweetie? Yes...

The punk was shut down.

Go back to eating "Jesus," you wicked member of the Roman Catholic Organization, the religious prostitute.

:rotfl:

All I did was call you gay! That was the most immature thing I've done in years, and you fell right into the trap buddy

glorydaz

?

Yes I know, and Christ is our rock, the cornerstone of the foundation of those who belong to him, but he is a rock of offence, and a stumblingblock to many of those who follow the Jewish religion, he bares witness to the truth and many of them reject him. But he is the way, the truth and the life. His way is the only way to the father, no one comes to the father except through him.

You can recite all that, but you still deny Jesus Christ as your LORD and GOD.

Hence, it isn't just the Jews that stumble over that Rock of Offense. :rolleyes:

marhig

You can recite all that, but you still deny Jesus Christ as your LORD and GOD.

Hence, it isn't just the Jews that stumble over that Rock of Offense. :rolleyes:

Well seeing as Jesus himself says that the father is the only true God, and that the father is his God and father, and the apostles also call God, the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and Paul says that the head of Christ is God, then I believe them.

Would you like me to quote some verses that clearly show us that the father is the God of Christ Jesus?

And, Jesus Christ is my Lord but his not my God, the father is my God and Jesus Christ is his son, as it says clearly in the Bible.

marhig

Yes, I did. Too bad the verses do not allegedly answer your question. You should not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, and lack of spiritual discernment/understanding, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor.2:14 KJV, with any possible failure on my part to answer.

Catch that folks-he lies. He cites 1 Peter, but omits "be ready always," changing/corrupting it to "always give an answer." You learned that way back in Genesis, from your daddy, the devil.

Mark 11:33 KJV And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.

Matthew 15 KJV
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Luke 23:9 KJV Then he questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing.

Proverbs 26:4 KJV Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

You: Well, you see, uh, urr,....

Wow you're good at avoiding questions!

By the way, Jesus did answer the Canaanite woman, once he saw her faith, and he also healed her daughter because of her faith too.

And Jesus never answered the chief priests and scribes etc. in mark 11, because they didn't believe in him and they didn't believe in the gospel of God and they were trying to trick him.

And Luke 23 is when Herod was questioning Jesus, but Jesus knew his heart, and when Jesus didn't answer him, Herod and his soldiers treated him as nothing and mocked him. Just as many treat those who truly follow Jesus today!

Anyway it's late here, so I'm off.