Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

popsthebuilder

When was Peter saved? Can one preach this "the same one and only gospel that saves," and yet exclude, or deny the resurrection, as part of the foundation of said good news/gospel?

Cousin It won't give a direct, simple answer to this. I've asked her over 50 times, and all she does is spam irrelevant, random verses, side step, change the subject, or assert,"Obey, and you will understand" meaningless dodge.

Watch, TOL audience....
We know St. Peter to have been saved due to the fact that eleven of the twelve apostles where saved; including him.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul calls it Jews first and then Gentiles.

Why do you deny that?

Jesus said that when he is crucified then ALL can come to him.

Why do you deny that?
Neither the Lord or the 12 were sent to Gentiles in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The dispensation of the gospel committed to Paul (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) to the Jew fist and also to the Greek and why is outside of the 12's sending.

john w

Hall of Fame
We know St. Peter to have been saved due to the fact that eleven of the twelve apostles where saved; including him.

Thanks for contributing NADA. I did not ask whether Peter was saved. Pay attention to the arguments presented, and the reasons for questions. I asked:

When was Peter saved? Can one preach this "the same one and only gospel that saves," and yet exclude, or deny the resurrection, as part of the foundation of said good news/gospel?

And lay down your bong. "We know St. Peter to have been saved due to the fact that eleven of the twelve apostles where saved; including him"=We know someone is saved because others were saved.

Pathetic.

popsthebuilder

Thanks for contributing NADA. I did not ask whether Peter was saved. Pay attention to the arguments presented, and the reasons for questions. I asked:

And lay down your bong. "We know St. Peter to have been saved due to the fact that eleven of the twelve apostles where saved; including him"=We know someone is saved because others were saved.

Pathetic.
So you think all prior to the death of Jesus where damned?

heir

TOL Subscriber
To different people; same Gospel.

i can say i heard the gospel from direct revelation too; but there is still only one Gospel.

You may have overlooked this;

23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now

preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

You cannot look at the verses patrick provided above and conclude that the gospel OF the circumcision is the same gospel as the gospel OF the uncircumcision. 1+1=2. You either have a reading comprehension problem and/or an agenda.

popsthebuilder

You cannot look at the verses patrick provided above and conclude that the gospel OF the circumcision is the same gospel as the gospel OF the uncircumcision. 1+1=2. You either have a reading comprehension problem and/or an agenda.
What don't you get about the uncircumcision being the same as the circumcised of the Spirit if they do the works of the Spirit?

popsthebuilder

How in the world do you get that out of what he said?
He is saying that those who preached the Gospel of salvation must have taught some other gospel since Jesus had yet to die and rise again. If that is the case and the gospel of salvation wasn't known by any prior to St. Paul then those who died prior to the ascension of the Christ back to heaven weren't saved; none of them. Nor the apostles for that matter, or Noah, or Enoch, or Abraham.....

Hence my question.

marhig

What a load of dung! We couldn't be saved by anything else, but by the blood of Christ!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
We are not saved by the natural blood of Christ 2000 years ago, God doesn't need a human sacrifice to appease his wrath, he's not like the false Gods of those like the Mayans, he's the living God of love, we are saved by the life of Christ and by his resurrection, once we are baptised of the Spirit and raised with Christ God will help us to overcome.

God needed a living sacrifice, one unspotted by sin to come and show us a new and living way and Jesus lived that way out perfectly leaving us a perfect example up follow. Jesus sacrificed his whole life for God, he laid down his life to do the will of God to bare witness to the truth and bring us the gospel, and he took whatever suffering he had to go through, including being murdered and showed love and forgiveness and in doing so, and not sinning, he overcame the world and satan.

Jesus came and lived out the way, showed us how to live and love and how to please God, and like him and through him, we too must deny ourselves take up our cross and endure to the end, have a forgiving heart and keep our faith, no matter what we go through in this world. Jesus said, have no fear, I have overcome the world, and we can overcome through him, and through Christ, God will strengthen those who have faith and help them to overcome by giving them power over the flesh by the power of the Spirit and it's all done through Christ Jesus, he is the way the truth and the life, and he is the only way to follow.

marhig

Yes, they do, Christ rejector. Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cori. 2:14 KJV blindness from your "god," with any possible error on my exposition.

No-Peter asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, and Paul explains that He was raised again, for our justification.

No-Hebrews asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, and Paul explains that He was raised again, for our justification.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV is not the gospel of God, blind one-it is the gospel of God-they are not equivalent. The content of faith, required to be believ4ed, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, was the gospel of God=that He was the Christ...believe on His name=and that was void of the dbr as the content of faith. You have been shown that, but your daddy devil tells you to keep saying "It all says the same thing."

Quit perverting the gospel of Christ, wolf. Get out of our territory-we do not like wolves roaming here, awaiting to "spiritually" plunder/rape/molest the sheep.
Can you tell me John, as no one else I've asked seems to be giving me an answer. How does God coming down from heaven to be crucified by wicked men to appease his own wrath, save you?