Another homo marriage activist found to be a pedo

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I didn't. You don't listen well and are in love with your own voice.

purex has manufactured these constructed realities in his head, and nothing you can say will convince him that they are flawed

one of my favorites:

As far as we know, the Jews were never enslaved, anywhere, ever.

White slavery has occurred on occasion, but very rarely in modern history.

and

Blacks ... have been the favorite target of enslavement from the dawn of time (easy to identify and all that).

and one of my responses: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-race-issue&p=4644594&viewfull=1#post4644594

he lives in his own bizarre little world :idunno:

Reactions: Lon

Lon

Now you are confusing Commandments with abominations. I think you need to keep a list so as not to mix them up as they are not the same.
Rationalizing. All we see is "I won't follow THAT God." Your song doesn't change. :hrmmph:

Lon

Aha yeah right

Ask yourself why you rationalize. Let me take a stab at a guess: You struggled with the O.T. and came to the conclusion that wasn't the God you wanted and so you began crafting a theology that eliminated the O.T. and that portrayal of God. Close?

musterion

From article:

About 10 percent of Midwestern men reported same-sex experiences compared to 4.5 percent in the East, 7.1 percent in the West and 9.4 percent in the South.

Why are the more conservative areas the highest?

Urban areas, idiot.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

About 10 percent of Midwestern men reported same-sex experiences compared to 4.5 percent in the East, 7.1 percent in the West and 9.4 percent in the South.

"same-sex experiences"?? :freak:

what, like getting raped by a homo when you were a child?

kiwimacahau

Ask yourself why you rationalize. Let me take a stab at a guess: You struggled with the O.T. and came to the conclusion that wasn't the God you wanted and so you began crafting a theology that eliminated the O.T. and that portrayal of God. Close?
Wouldn't give up your day job there Lon.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

kiwimacahau

I am a married man OD. I believe strongly that all folk are loved by God as they are, where they are. Strangely the Bible agrees.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk