Another homo marriage activist found to be a pedo

kiwimacahau

Which says far more about YOU than anything else. Homosexuals are a normal part of the human sexual spectrum. Murderers not so much on anyone's spectrum except human violence.

musterion

Which says far more about YOU than anything else. Homosexuals are a normal part of the human sexual spectrum. Murderers not so much on anyone's spectrum except human violence.

Sperm is useless if not destructive when expelled into another male, idiot.

Females cannot impregnate one another, idiot.

You actually seem proud of your imbecility.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It will be 'easier' for Sodom and Gomorrah but that doesn't make it right. You go too far when you make 'provision' for the flesh. You become a priest of men and no longer a representative of God's views when the Spiritual is no longer of consequence nor in focus. The job of God's representative is spiritual, not carnal. You make provision for the flesh, Ray. It is wrong and for you, it is especially a sin.

Easier because the light given to Christ's generation in comparison to the light given is sodom. The men of sodom will be able to claim that they are less guilty of their sins than that generation because the generation of Christ's day had God among them and yet they did not repent.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Reactions: Lon

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Heterosexual perversion if not contained will produce homosexual perversion which will lead to pedophilia and beastiality.

Not every homo is a pedophile but every homo is one step closer to that type of sexual perversion than a heterosexual adulterer or whoremonger .

Selah

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I talk to Anna in other places besides the open forum.
I have never gotten the impression that Anna thinks child molestation is anything other than disgusting and wrong.
So if you use this thread to dog Anna, I'm not going there because I do not think you are describing her accurately.

But I will certainly discuss how the attitudes towards perversion are becoming increasingly acceptable, or at the very least, tolerated.
And I will discuss all the smoke and mirrors they use to in an attempt to accept them just the way they are.
I was born that way.
I can't help it, it's natural for me.
Love wins.
etc.​

The ones that outright kidnap and rape children by force are the last that will be accepted.
It's the ones that woo children and caress them lovingly and tenderly to stimulate an arousal.
It's hard to talk about these things here because it's so taboo, but children do get stimulated and like it (ie. it feels good).
Children learn to stimulate themselves at young ages.
So when an adult comes along and treats them lovingly and tenderly and makes them feel good, it makes it difficult for them to figure out something is wrong about it.
While there may be some heavy coaxing, there is no "forcing".
They think it's love, and in a sick way it is.
These type of predators really do have a deep emotional love for the child, and any sexual stimulation is an extension of that love.
The only difference is "age".

It is these type of perverts that I see already gaining sympathy with all kinds of excuses.
And they even incorporate the mantra that was used of the gay marriage agenda ------ Love Wins.
If it makes them feel good and loved, what's the harm?
A day I thought I would never see.

It's a difficult subject to get very detailed about on this site due to the nature of what is being done being too graphic.
But that's just the parameters of this site.
The info is out there.

That might be true.
Others here do the same on other subjects.
Women rape victims ------ How come you don't care about men being raped by women.
Catholic priests molesters ------ How come you don't care about protestant church members molesting.
Gun control reduces homicides ----- How come you don't care about guns that saved people.
Muslims killing folks ---- How come you don't care about Christians killing folks.

There's always some counterpoint being made that distracts from the actual subject.
So Anna certainly wouldn't be the only one doing this.
But still, Anna has never said child molestation is OK for any reason.

When it comes to this thread, I believe it either needs to be about child molestation or homosexuality.
Because one is going to distract from the other.
Child molestation is not reserved for homos.

Musty, I'm glad you brought up the subject of child molestation and think it should be discussed to inform folks of the agendas going on with it.
It's a squeamish subject, but we shouldn't bury our heads in the sand because it makes us uncomfortable.
But if you want to get technical, the fact that you are dragging Anna's faith into this is also a distraction from the atrocity of child molestation in the OP.
So which do you want to dwell on, because one will distract from the other.

Just my 2 cents.

I started a thread: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118169-Societally-Acceptable-Pedophila-On-Its-Way!

you're welcome to jump in :)