AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader

......He said that MEXICO is allowing criminals of all kinds to cross the border and he is 100% correct. Are those people Mexicans? Often they are not. I give everybody this example:.....
Did you know: Neither Mexico nor the United States control who leaves their country? It's true. We only do immigration checks on entry. Mexico is the same way. That's why, when you leave the US for another country, the first official you talk to will typically be in the other country..........

Oh my God. I am talking about people who sneak across the border Einstein, not people who go through the checkpoints. For the love of......

The LA Times is no friend of Trump or Republicans, and that is the paper I quoted:

California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-chinese-border-california-20160607-snap-story.html

The number of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing the Mexican border into California has skyrocketed in recent years, the result of a lucrative smuggling industry, mass migration from China and a diversifying pool of migrants settling in the United States.

Between October and May, the first eight months of the fiscal year, Border Patrol agents in the San Diego sector apprehended an estimated 663 Chinese nationals, compared with 48 in the entire previous fiscal year and eight in the year before that, according to data provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection...........

Reactions: Lon

Arthur Brain

LOL!! Well said.

Bea Arthur has quite a cornucopia of colorful insults, no doubt drawn upon from his youth and the things his parents probably called him.

They're more observations than anything. People who fawn over people, politicians especially aren't exactly renowned for being all that bright and your Trump worship only underscores that. Oh, and please don't project onto me. If you had issues as a kid then I'm sorry to hear it:

"Of course, the pathetic half-witted imbecile Democrats and Liberals in this forumaretoo friggin' stupid and full of ignorant hate to ever get the facts straight on this issue."

You're unhinged dude, calm down.

rexlunae

Oh my God. I am talking about people who sneak across the border...

Then why are you saying that Mexico is sending them? They aren't. If you sneak across the border, you're doing that of your own accord and we are failing to stop you. Mexico isn't sending anyone, and they don't have any obligation to try to stop them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then why are you saying that Mexico is sending them? They aren't. If you sneak across the border, you're doing that of your own accord and we are failing to stop you. Mexico isn't sending anyone, and they don't have any obligation to try to stop them.
They do "send" them because they won't LET THEM STAY IN MEXICO. If the illegals are heading north from Central and South America, they are headed to the USA because they know they CAN'T STAY IN MEXICO. Mexico "helps" and "enables" them to get to the US border for illegal entry. They head here BECAUSE WE LET ILLEGALS STAY, AND WE GIVE. GIVE, GIVE. We protect them from THE LAW and we welcome the illegal criminal aliens to there new home in America, enjoy the free stuff, you're FREE !!!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not blind, and I've given you my reasons. And yes, I understand that you think Trump is somehow Jesus.

I'm an atheist. But, pro tip, if you're going to claim to be a theist, you might want to stop worshiping a man so obviously.
You are one of the stupidest atheists alive if you think Christians worship Trump or think Trump is somehow Jesus.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
9700a247eae5f63371d504c288363795.jpg

Arthur Brain

No he is not, and it's ludicrous of you to say.

Erm, no, it really isn't. Your 'MAGA' thread being a case in point. Fawning praise, cringe inducing memes etc. Not just you and that thread of course but 'Trump mania' on here has been unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.