AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The reality is is that the USA has an inept, egotistical child of a president in office and his fawning fans are as thick as a treacle stew and equally deluded to boot.

Oh, and "hi"...

Is this "inane opinion" coming from the "Throne of England" or from your own "Demented" mind? Just asking?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In my 'humble opinion' foreigners outside of the U.S. ought to be shunned if all they're going to do is be disrespectful to our President. And, henceforth, I will do just that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If it weren't for the U.S.A the Nations of the world would be under "Communism" and be forced to learn Chinese and Russian languages.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It looks as if the 'opposition' has left the building. Good for them, if I were 'them' I'd probably run for the hills, as well. However, I'm not them, thank goodness.

Arthur Brain

My only answer to AB from henceforth will be, "hi." That's all I have to muster up for this poor British Subject.

It's all it's effectively been on here anyway ya pompous clod. You edited a load last week to 'hi' which was pretty pointless considering I'd already quoted your original responses and then with your little neg rep sprees saying the same. Just like your president, you're rather a child GM...

rexlunae

I know what he's said, and he did NOT say all immigrants are rapists

I didn't say that he did. He didn't qualify it until a last-minute almost parenthetical note that some might be good people, as if he chickened out on what he was first saying at the last minute. But bigotry is not limited to the case where he says that literally everyone in a given class is bad. He swept them all up, characterized them en masse, and then allowed some few to maybe possibly escape his broad-brush.

She's done plenty of inappropriate things.

She committed the crime of not being a conservative, and yet having the chutzpah to still be a public figure. That's most of it.

If you want to close your eyes and look the other way, then do so with Trump also.

No.

Was it appropriate or inappropriate for them to do that to her?

A variety. It's fine for Congress to exercise oversight, but Gowdy turned his committee into a very dishonest, very partisan attempt to smear Clinton, which still didn't actually come up with anything. It's perfectly appropriate for the FBI to investigate her handling of emails, but it's not fine for Comey to smear Clinton or lecture her from the supposedly non-partisan position of FBI director, and especially while also keeping secret his investigation of her opponent in an election. It's absolutely inappropriate for Trump to try to direct the investigative resources of the Justice Department.

Remember the IRS targeting scandal? Imagine if Obama had actually directed the IRS to target his political opponents? How would you have reacted? Would you have considered that appropriate? Well, we know how a lot of conservatives would have reacted, because there was a huge outrage generated, despite the fact that there's no evidence that Obama was involved at all. Trump's intervention in the Justice Department is exactly the same thing as that alleged intervention would have been, except that the Justice Department's power is substantially greater, which makes it far more dangerous.

No one riles up folks for political advantage with emotionalism and conspiracies like the left does.

Look, I watch MSNBC, and I also watch Fox News. I know what both sides do. It's certainly true that left-aligned media has an agenda, and a clear editorial perspective, and they all use emotion to stoke their target audiences, although I've never seen anyone on MSNBC reach the emotional equivalent of invoking "lock her up" on air. But the difference is that while left-aligned media companies adhere to regular journalistic ethics, and a commitment to basic honesty, Fox News has fully embraced conspiracy theories and outright fabrications. Breitbart, InfoWars, and a bunch of other right-wing media were already there before the age of Trump.

It's just a false equivalence.

rexlunae

That is pure anti-Christ, to blindly hate

It's not blind, and I've given you my reasons. And yes, I understand that you think Trump is somehow Jesus.

Your hate is the actual whining, not to mention an affront to God, assuming of course you even believe in God

I'm an atheist. But, pro tip, if you're going to claim to be a theist, you might want to stop worshiping a man so obviously.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's not blind, and I've given you my reasons. And yes, I understand that you think Trump is somehow Jesus.

I'm an atheist. But, pro tip, if you're going to claim to be atheist, you might want to stop worshiping a man so obviously.

The "boldened" comment above shows how the far-left zealots exaggerate and make silly unwarranted accusations. Rex is not only a far-left zealot, he's an atheist, as well. He's in REAL bad shape.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I know what he's said, and he did NOT say all immigrants are rapists.......

Trump's statement that day is one of the most wrongfully-reported, mis-reported, and purposely distorted statements by the fake news liars ever.

He never said that "Mexicans" are anything!! He spoke about "Mexico", as in the government.

He said that MEXICO is allowing criminals of all kinds to cross the border and he is 100% correct. Are those people Mexicans? Often they are not. I give everybody this example:

California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-chinese-border-california-20160607-snap-story.html

This is a prime example of what Trump meant. MEXICO (not Mexicans) is allowing all sorts of people to cross into our country.

Of course, the pathetic half-witted imbecile Democrats and Liberals in this forumaretoo friggin' stupid and full of ignorant hate to ever get the facts straight on this issue.

rexlunae

He said that MEXICO is allowing criminals of all kinds to cross the border and he is 100% correct. Are those people Mexicans? Often they are not. I give everybody this example:

Did you know: Neither Mexico nor the United States control who leaves their country? It's true. We only do immigration checks on entry. Mexico is the same way. That's why, when you leave the US for another country, the first official you talk to will typically be in the other country.

To suggest that this is somehow "sending" people is a complete misrepresentation.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump's statement that day is one of the most wrongfully-reported, mis-reported, and purposely distorted statements by the fake news liars ever.

He never said that "Mexicans" are anything!! He spoke about "Mexico", as in the government.

Well, let's take a look...

He said:
"Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._dealers_and_rapists_are_crossing_border.html

He said they are rapists and bringing in drugs, but he supposes some of them might be good people.

So yes, that's what he said.

Of course, the pathetic half-witted imbecile Democrats and Liberals in this forumaretoo friggin' stupid and full of ignorant hate to ever get the facts straight on this issue.

Now, remember what you just learned about using your arguments, instead of getting angry and venting at people who don't agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.