AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He called immigrants rapists during his announcement. Yes, he did.

Eventually, you guys are gonna have to stop being distracted by that shiny object. I know you hate Clinton. The good news for you is that she's never likely to hold public office again. But you're gonna have to get over it, eventually.

Can't you "guys" see that normal, sane folks are laughing at you? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian chuckles:
Instead of screaming accusations back and forth, it might be refreshing if you'd try slipping a few facts into your stuff now and then.

Just a few days ago, you guys were whimpering about all the data I was posting. Try to get your story straight.

You get your "Facts" from CNN and their ilk,
Barbie.

rexlunae

That's baloney and you know it.

Here is what he said:

It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

That is called a generalization, and it's a direct quote. Who is he talking about? The people coming here from Mexico. And he's calling them rapists.

http://time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

Deal with the reality of it or not, but this is not a debatable point.

No it's not.
You're such a pessimist.

Sure it is.

Clinton was in office when she wheeled and dealed with Russia.

Look, there's no credible evidence that she did anything inappropriate. It's been debunked pretty comprehensively.

You think dems are the only ones that get to do that?
That's discrimination.
Shame on you.

I think you know I don't. I have witnessed the spectacle of one attempt after another by Trey Gowdy to manufacture a case against Clinton related to the tragedy in Benghazi. I've watched the FBI conduct a very public investigation against Clinton, contrary to Justice Department policy, finding less than nothing. I've watched Trump try to force the Justice Department to launch a politicized inquiry against her, contrary to precedent and democratic norms. I've listened to Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, and Andrew Napolitano spin one conspiracy theory about her after another, and demand "lock her up" without exactly saying for what, exactly.

These people are there to rile you up for political advantage. But I have higher standards. Like, say, eventually, one of these investigations should actually find some sort of evidence of actual wrongdoing. That's why I ask you how many indictments it's yielded. If you're gonna level criminal accusations, at some point, you really should expect it to come to something substantial.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump started his campaign spouting hate, so in part he's reaping what he sowed. You act astonished that people hate him when he's engaged in attacks on immigrants, including legal immigrants, people of color, LGBTQ people, innocent Muslims, and any number of other groups. An attack on them is an attack on us, and if you do it, you will receive maximum resistance from us. Expect it. Don't pretend there's no warning. And beyond that, for a guy who campaigned with vicious spurious chants of "lock her up", he's racking up an awful lot of indicted and confessed felons in his immediate orbit, and we resent our country being taking over by criminals and people in hock to a foreign adversary like Russia.

So yeah, I hate Trump, and I have reasons that aren't at all mysterious. Deal with it and stop whining.

Rex, sorry old buddy, but, I just couldn't get through all of your post. It seems I was laughing so hard I couldn't find the keyboard. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump-a-Liberal.jpg

In a 1998 interview for People Magazine, "The Donald" is quoted as referring to Republicans as "the dumbest group of voters in the country!"

He went on to say that "They love anything on FOX news. I could lie and they'd eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific."

Fast forward 2 decades and Trump has adhered exactly to the political "strategy" he so eloquently described in 1998 - fortunately not everybody in America belongs to the "dumbest group of voters!"

:rotfl: You're funny, in an odd sort of way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "far-left zealots" are among us. They may not be totally sane or reasonable, however, they are entertaining.

1) They lie
2) They Cheat
3) They embellish
4) They're vicious and violent (physically/verbally)
5) They call Conservatives; Nazis/fascists
6) They make false accusations
7) They love to find "DIRT" about others, even if they have to make it up
8) They post CNN data and other untruths
9) They have hearts full of darkness and hatred

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In all my years I haven't come across such:

1) Sore losers
2) Haters
3) Obstructionists
4) Liars
5) Culprits
6) Evildoers
7) Disgusting people
8) Blackened hearts
9) Insane and unreasonable
10)Thoroughly corrupt and delusional
11)Morally bankrupt

You find these "Types" in the Media, Hollywood, TOL, etc.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is what he said:
I know what he's said, and he did NOT say all immigrants are rapists

Sure it is.
No it's not.

Look, there's no credible evidence that she did anything inappropriate.
She's done plenty of inappropriate things.
If you want to close your eyes and look the other way, then do so with Trump also.

I have witnessed the spectacle of one attempt after another by Trey Gowdy to manufacture a case against Clinton related to the tragedy in Benghazi. I've watched the FBI conduct a very public investigation against Clinton, contrary to Justice Department policy, finding less than nothing. I've watched Trump try to force the Justice Department to launch a politicized inquiry against her, contrary to precedent and democratic norms. I've listened to Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, and Andrew Napolitano spin one conspiracy theory about her after another, and demand "lock her up" without exactly saying for what, exactly.
Was it appropriate or inappropriate for them to do that to her?

These people are there to rile you up for political advantage.
No one riles up folks for political advantage with emotionalism and conspiracies like the left does.

But I have higher standards.
:rotfl:
Your high standards for double standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.