AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexlunae

They do "send" them because they won't LET THEM STAY IN MEXICO.

And we do?

Why should Mexico "let" them stay. And also, in what way are they preventing them from staying? It's not as if Mexico is dropping them off here.

If the illegals are heading north from Central and South America, they are headed to the USA because they know they CAN'T STAY IN MEXICO. Mexico "helps" and "enables" them to get to the US border for illegal entry.

COULD YOU POSSIBLY try to see them as people? Some of them desperate to escape a bad situation.

What is it you want? Mexico should arrest them and deport them back home for our convenience?

They head here BECAUSE WE LET ILLEGALS STAY, AND WE GIVE. GIVE, GIVE. We protect them from THE LAW and we welcome the illegal criminal aliens to there new home in America, enjoy the free stuff, you're FREE !!!

You're just so sure they've taken something from you, you don't see their humanity, and you don't recognize their contributions. And you assume, like Trump does, that they are criminals. That's just sad.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And we do?

Why should Mexico "let" them stay. And also, in what way are they preventing them from staying? It's not as if Mexico is dropping them off here.

COULD YOU POSSIBLY try to see them as people? Some of them desperate to escape a bad situation.

What is it you want? Mexico should arrest them and deport them back home for our convenience?

You're just so sure they've taken something from you, you don't see their humanity, and you don't recognize their contributions. And you assume, like Trump does, that they are criminals. That's just sad.
Libsplaining.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
3e9ff490034b3727d3d6d816ba1f1a7d.jpg

Arthur Brain

Nothing even close to comparing or worshiping him as Jesus.
Get out of town with that nonsense.
And take your deli partners with ya.

Never said you worshiped him 'as Jesus', but as a saint you may as well have done.

'Deli partners?'

:kookoo:

Lon

Never said you worshiped him 'as Jesus', but as a saint you may as well have done.

'Deli partners?'

:kookoo:

It amounts to idolatry. I kind of had that same vibe with those who loved Obama too. You will see me highly esteeming Ronald Regan, but not toward idolatry. I didn't think he walked on water, just the best thing since sliced bread.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It amounts to idolatry. I kind of had that same vibe with those who loved Obama too. You will see me highly esteeming Ronald Regan, but not toward idolatry. I didn't think he walked on water, just the best thing since sliced bread.
1be435e2cd8aeb699cf575a2adf73c31.jpg
[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] - I meant to post an Obama worshiping meme. The power is out here. [emoji631]

Status
Not open for further replies.