Aging

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
You are an ignorant man and since you called me out, you need to respond to God's Word in your face.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

If you think this verse supports your false beliefs, please continue to twist it out of context to your heart's content.

You said; "God made us to get old and die."

God says otherwise.

1 Cor 15:21KJV, Rom 8:22KJV, 1 Cor 15:26KJV, Is 25:8KJV, Heb 2:14KJV

You have made God the author of evil and death. You are a heretic.

God's Truth

If you think this verse supports your false beliefs, please continue to twist it out of context to your heart's content.

You said; "God made us to get old and die."

God says otherwise.

1 Cor 15:21KJV, Rom 8:22KJV, 1 Cor 15:26KJV, Is 25:8KJV, Heb 2:14KJV

You have made God the author of evil and death. You are a heretic.

Who said this you heretic?

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

God's Truth

It is good to obey Jesus.

There is no life if you do not obey Jesus.

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What is aging all about? Here are 2 pictures of the same woman taken years apart. The mysterious degenerative process we see going on here continues and causes eventual death.

4334732330130fe15b5fzjpg.img_assist_custom-600x400.jpg

Most blame time for this phenomenon. Is it that simple or is there something more?

A huge percentage of the answer is in her eyes...seen a lot of sorrow, a lot of disappointment those eyes.

rexlunae

These are facts; not answers.

What causes cells to stop performing and organs to wear out?

It's interesting especially because there are examples of complex mammals that don't age, or don't age as quickly. Naked mole rats are, essentially, immortal. Elephants are larger and have larger brains, and they live longer than we do, on average.

Call it a hunch, but I would speculate that death is adaptive.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ya know I got creeped out I must say...I came upon a youtube morgue vid....all these famous people in the morgue....even in a tiny vid it looks so solemn

...they sleep

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A huge percentage of the answer is in her eyes...seen a lot of sorrow, a lot of disappointment those eyes.

and a lot of wonderful, beautifully fantastic things. ask her !!! - i love talking to older people about their lives; the good stuff. the sad stuff comes out in the process -

the eyes do lose their light as we age. they become tired and wise towards the end on earth (the beginning of heavenly places) Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV - the eyes can get dimmer; but finally renewed by Jesus Christ -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's interesting especially because there are examples of complex mammals that don't age, or don't age as quickly. Naked mole rats are, essentially, immortal. Elephants are larger and have larger brains, and they live longer than we do, on average.

Call it a hunch, but I would speculate that death is adaptive.

i'll have what they're having -

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
You lie and slander people and think that you are in good with God.

I can hardly believe how many people are so offended by my saying we have to believe and obey to get saved and stay saved. It riles you up so badly.

The reason I am offended is because you are trying to take from Jesus His rightful place.