A New Standard of Interaction on TheologyOnline

Ecumenicist

I'm happy for you Knight, but a little concerned.

TOL has been a great hard core training ground for practicing tolerance of narrow minded biggoted abusive self righteous ignorant self centered pharisaic (did mention abusive?) homophobic vitriolic women bashing man hating fanatical misguided xenophobic zealots!

I mean, that's been a real public service!

Maybe you could re-open truthsmack.com just as a place to vent (and be vented upon?)

Seriously, don't make the place too tame, I visit other sites and for the most part they are boring. Hard to argue when everyone agrees or keeps things nicey nice. That's why you need us left wingers, otherwise there's nothing to debate about...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Under the new rules, that smiley will no longer be allowed, TH. Try this one instead: :)
No, I think Knight was clear that the movement wasn't that dramatic. But in the spirit of the new age around here I'll amend this much:

:plain:

This is going to be exhausting...

Originally Posted by Stripe
:rotfl:
:mock: :mmph:
Good to see you're expanding your vocabulary, Stripe old boy.

:rolleyes:...I mean ;)

Originally Posted by FellowServant
Well, of course, no one is saying let the trolls back in, Stripe.
Originally Posted by Stripe (and seriously, isn't it about time those words rang true?)
Tell it to TH :plain:
Good grief...I wouldn't argue that cooldealsonnike657g should be let back in. There. It's official. :eek:

dreadknought

:think: hmmm....

4. Thou shall not call other TOL members names without cause.
Appropriately identifying the wicked is not only allowed but encouraged.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH ALWAYS needs it explained to him. Whatever 'it' may be at the time :eek:

And by "it" AA means, to be charitable, well, let's call it AA's argument instead of describing it as a seemingly random hammering of keystrokes more aligned with what one would expect from the victim of a sudden stroke.

Ah...:) Now that's irenic.

The Graphite

:think: hmmm....

4. Thou shall not call other TOL members names without cause.
Appropriately identifying the wicked is not only allowed but encouraged.
We should have it read "... without just cause..."

Because then we smart-alecs can go around calling people names, and when someone asks us why we did it, we can just say...

Just 'cause! :chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We should have it read "... without just cause..." Because then we smart-alecs can go around calling people names, and when someone asks us why we did it, we can just say... Just 'cause! :chuckle:
:chuckle:

Look out. All this cordiality is getting on TH's nerves. He's started using math terms....

dreadknought

We should have it read "... without just cause..."

Because then we smart-alecs can go around calling people names, and when someone asks us why we did it, we can just say...

Just 'cause! :chuckle:

That would leave some wiggle room when we expose a pervert for being a pervert, yet remain cordially correcting. :D

assuranceagent

And by "it" AA means, to be charitable, well, let's call it AA's argument instead of describing it as a seemingly random hammering of keystrokes more aligned with what one would expect from the victim of a sudden stroke.

Ah...:) Now that's irenic.

What kind of man makes fun of another man's disability?

Besides, I think you have me confused with squeaky. But no worries. It's probably just the Alzheimer's, gramps. :rolleyes:

The Graphite

Q:What's the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom?

A: Lipstick

- - - - - - - - - -

Q: What's the difference between a pit bull and Nick?

A: Deoderant.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Look out. All this cordiality is getting on TH's nerves. He's started using math terms....

Why drag poor Graphite into this? :think:

Math? That about sums up the sudden veering of this thread into near random word association.

Or, to move back to your point, figures. :plain:

Now, about that general amnesty (for non-:troll:s)...