31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if you would have said that to Bob Enyart, who repeatedly stated that the Republicans are actually worse than the Democrats because the Republicans dupe conservatives into their fraudulent political con game. But I've noticed that virtually no one on this forum, including the moderation, ever agreed with him on that and quite a number of other crucial issues.
I agreed with him on that. However, he also showed how leftists were evil and all democrats are evil.

musterion

I agreed with him on that. However, he also showed how leftists were evil and all democrats are evil.
100% correct on both points.

Conservatives, unlike emotionally retarded leftists, don't often have the Left's tedious verbal diarrhea, spewing constantly about politics.

But note how this hypocrite is a prime example of leftists no longer discussing the formerly indisputable glories of Biden. Now they don't talk about the senile child-huffing daughter-rapist at all if they can avoid it.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Go ahead and post a quote of me discussing the "indisputable glories of Biden." Just 1 will do.

Here's one:

The economy is nearing full employment after businesses added 210,000 jobs in November, labor force participation climbed to its highest level since the pandemic and wages are rising across many industries.

Under Biden, the American economy has recovered from its Trump-era lows with remarkable speed. Just a year ago, the unemployment rate sat stubbornly at 6.7 percent. Today, only 4.2 percent of Americans are out of work. Similar economic recoveries have normally taken three times as long. The Biden administration is delivering on the fastest sustained economic recovery in American history.

way 2 go

There have been no reports linking the COVID-19 vaccines to heart issues in athletes and sports cardiologists said they haven’t seen athletes collapse after getting vaccinated against the virus. Previous lists of athletes this has supposedly happened to have included people who didn’t die, didn’t get the vaccine, or had a family history of heart issues.

"To date, I am not aware of a single COVID vaccine-related cardiac complication in the professional sports," said Matthew Martinez, a sports cardiologist who works with the National Football League, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League and Major League Soccer and who is the director of sports cardiology at Morristown Medical Center in New Jersey.

The same goes for Jonathan Kim, an associate professor of medicine and chief of sports cardiology at Emory University in Atlanta. "I am not aware of any reports that vaccines in athletes are causing cardiac issues," he said.

there are no reports of a truck convoy in canada headed to ottawa as of 1.28.22
to protest for freedom

way 2 go

"A study published in September assessing the safety of the Pfizer vaccine found that while there was an 'excess risk' of myocarditis among vaccinated subjects (around three events recorded per 100,000 people) this was far lower than the risk among those who had been infected with Covid (11 events recorded per 100,000 people)."

"A British study published on Dec. 14, 2021 found that COVID-19 infections are more likely to trigger rare cardiovascular complications, such as myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmia, than vaccines."

"The study led by Oxford University researchers and published in Nature Medicine found an increased risk of myocarditis with first doses of AstraZeneca-Oxford and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines and both doses of Moderna's shot, but the risk was much higher after a COVID-19 infection."

reuters
Screenshot_2021-12-26 The coronavirus scam.png

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
why do "vaxers" show up at the hospital when they get the wuflu ?

Why is it that most of the people who show up at the hospital and die when they get the wuflu are unvaccinated? Why, it's almost as though these vaxxes are mitigating illness and death from covid, as they were meant to do.

Joe could stop this with ivermectin , hydroxychloriquine, monoclonal antibodies
you know treatments for wuflu but Joe wants people to die

"Joe wants people to die" so he can make himself look bad as a president, I guess. Well, that is some 4D chess right there.

We already know the score on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine when it comes to treating covid, but if you get sick with it then be my guest by all means.

Monoclonal antibodies were an effective treatment for covid up through Delta, but have been found to be ineffective on Omicron:

"Omicron is fairly resistant. It carries more than 35 mutations on the spike protein, which is the key binding site for the anti-spike monoclonal antibodies. Now, owing to these mutations, the omicron variant acquired resistance to Regeneron monoclonal antibodies that were highly effective against the delta variant."

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You mean those who intentionally put others at the risk of illness and death to follow their political cult and leader?

Thing is, they disagree with their cult leader about the vaccines. It's the one thing they should agree with him about for their own good, but no!

She's talking about Fauci.

No, she was clearly and obviously talking about the fully vaccinated and boosted Trump. That must stick in your craw so bad that you don't even want to acknowledge it.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Thing is, they disagree with their cult leader about the vaccines. It's the one thing they should agree with him about for their own good, but no!

No, she was clearly and obviously talking about the fully vaccinated and boosted Trump. That must stick in your craw so bad that you don't even want to acknowledge it.
What risk? Vaccines have never had any proof that they do anything other than cause sickness. Germs can lay dormant, after you try poisoning them.

marke

Two of the five members in my brother-in-law's family were vaccinated because of mandates. They were the only ones in that family who got covid and they got covid after they were vaccinated. Science cannot prove facts wrong.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Two of the five members in my brother-in-law's family were vaccinated because of mandates. They were the only ones in that family who got covid and they got covid after they were vaccinated. Science cannot prove facts wrong.
My niece's boyfriend was vaccinated (but not boosted). He still got covid and had to go to the hospital with 104° fever. He was treated and released.

Did the two of your bro-in-law's family die of covid, or get seriously ill? If not, they have the vax to thank for that. Anyone who has a reaction to the vaccine should realize that in all likelihood, getting covid without the vax would have been far worse.