31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Skeeter

Banned
If incorrectly used, they can facilitate the spread of the virus.
If having a mask on gives the wearer the impression they can now hug every stranger they meet or they use the mask to first let an infected individual blow their nose in it - the mask made things worse.

Worries about breathing your own carbon dioxide or concentrating your own viral load are unfounded.

musterion

The "vaccine" wasn't created for the virus. The virus was created for the "vaccine."

If that's not clear to you by now, you are either lying and corrupted or you are clinically retarded.

Skeeter

Banned
Ctrl+X.
Ctrl+V.
These work on ANY computer. (For Mac, replace Ctrl with Command key)

Right click, cut.
Right click, paste.
These work on ANY computer running Windows. Not sure about other OSes.

There, now you have no excuse.
Thank you. I tried Control+C and it didn't work. This is a Chromebook. The clicks would not bring up the box until after an update. Now center click brings up cut, paste, spell check, etc. I am good now.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Worries about breathing your own carbon dioxide . . . are unfounded.

Wrong, and dangerously so.

Remember, the people in the last study are some of the healthiest individuals one can obtain for a study.

Skeeter

Banned
Wrong, and dangerously so.

Remember, the people in the last study are some of the healthiest individuals one can obtain for a study.

Studies of mask use during the work day show no appreciable harm. I do not believe anyone tries to wear a mask all the time. People need to use masks strategically. Right now I only use a mask in an indoor setting that is so crowded I cannot stay 10 feet away. I also wear a mask when an unvaccinated person will be in a room with me more than 10 minutes.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Studies of mask use during the work day show no appreciable harm. I do not believe anyone tries to wear a mask all the time. People need to use masks strategically. Right now I only use a mask in an indoor setting that is so crowded I cannot stay 10 feet away. I also wear a mask when an unvaccinated person will be in a room with me more than 10 minutes.
You know what I do instead of wearing a mask?
I exercise regularly.
I get plenty of fresh air and sunshine.
I eat a healthy diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
And I spend much of my waking time in prayer, in communion with God, which is the best stress reliever possible.

Instead of pretending a strip of cloth over my mouth and nose is going to protect me.

But you do you.

I'ma do Me. 😁

way 2 go

way 2 go

the vaxed are spreading it , did you not know that ?

Screenshot_2021-11-12 COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 45 - Vaccine_surveillance_re...png

Skeeter

Banned
Judge,
The latter two articles are not specific to mask use so are of little benefit to our question. The first study appears to have an N=1, the researcher himself. The results are not really generalizable and they are suspect.

"According to the literature, these concentrations have no toxicological effect. However, concentrations in the detected range can cause undesirable symptoms, such as fatigue, headache, and loss of concentration." It appears the researchers concentration of co2 reached levels of concern in some countries ( not in others) and he postulates particular consequences based on this rather than purporting that he had any of these negative effects.

way 2 go

Below are five articles that stand out as being among the most important regarding Omicron this week.

from Denmark study 785 cases:
One in five cases cannot be linked to previous cases, indicating widespread community transmission.

Nine cases have been hospitalized, one required intensive care and no deaths have been registered.

Highlights:

· 1.2% of cases have been hospitalized

· 0.3% in intensive care

· 0% deaths.

· 83% were fully or booster vaccinated, 17% not vaccinated (including 2.6 vaccine started)

way 2 go

in regards to omi con
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9fff790c-22bb-4e08-948c-30bdde26f2bb_1400x903.jpeg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Studies of mask use during the work day show no appreciable harm.

From YOUR LINK!:

Use of face masks (KN95 and valved-respirator) resulted in significant increases in CO2 concentrations, which exceeded the 8-h NIOSH exposure threshold limit value-weighted average (TLV-TWA).

An average work day is 8 hours.

I do not believe

An argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy.

anyone tries to wear a mask all the time.

As a truck driver, I see people wearing masks IN THEIR CARS while ALONE. I even see other truck drivers wearing them!

If they're wearing them in their cars while they're alone, then it's likely that they're wearing them when they're at work too.

Remember, the average person is pretty dumb. Now realize that half of all the people are dumber than that.

People need to use masks strategically.

No.

What they need is to STOP wearing the masks, because the harm it does to them outweighs the expected benefits.

Right now I only use a mask in an indoor setting that is so crowded I cannot stay 10 feet away.

If you're that terrified, just stay home and don't wear the mask.

I also wear a mask when an unvaccinated person will be in a room with me more than 10 minutes.

Are you vaccinated? (don't answer, I'm not interested) If so, then why bother? If not, then you should include yourself in the "when an unvaccinated person will be in a room with me more than 10 minutes.