31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Skeeter

Banned
From YOUR LINK!:

Use of face masks (KN95 and valved-respirator) resulted in significant increases in CO2 concentrations, which exceeded the 8-h NIOSH exposure threshold limit value-weighted average (TLV-TWA).

Be a fair Judge. Directly following your quote is this: However, the increases in CO2 concentrations did not breach short-term (15-min) limits. Importantly, these levels were considerably lower than the long-term (8-h) NIOSH limits during donning JustAir® PAPR. Cherry picking of this nature ie, that hides or distorts the message would be considered lying by musterion. I will view it as an honest mistake.

An argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy.
Use of the phrase does not suggest that I am saying because I do not believe it, it must be not be so. Rather, it is tentative language reflecting possibility of error or lack of complete certitude. You might like to try tentative language yourself, rather than declaring what is true outright. What you have declared as absolutely true or false is made on shaky and scant evidence.
As a truck driver, I see people wearing masks IN THEIR CARS while ALONE. I even see other truck drivers wearing them!

If they're wearing them in their cars while they're alone, then it's likely that they're wearing them when they're at work too.

Remember, the average person is pretty dumb. Now realize that half of all the people are dumber than that.
I've seen such a thing very rarely. Maybe some people need some further guidance on not taking mask wearing when outside your house too literally.

No.

What they need is to STOP wearing the masks, because the harm it does to them outweighs the expected benefits.
That is simply not in evidence. If someone is wearing their mask at home and to bed, I will grant you that it may be more harmful. I can see you saying do not take mask wearing to an extreme.

If you're that terrified, just stay home and don't wear the mask.
This is a rational response not an emotional one. I do not want to infect others. I have been involved with several people who lost a parent to covid. Part of their grief is wondering if they contributed to the death.
Are you vaccinated? (don't answer, I'm not interested) If so, then why bother? If not, then you should include yourself in the "when an unvaccinated person will be in a room with me more than 10 minutes.
I am vaxed with J and J with a Pfizer boost.

You appear to be the owner of this forum. I hope you do not take your power lightly. With the word judge in your name, I hope you strive for fairness over proving yourself right in every scenario.

Thank you for your responses.

Gary K

Banned

When Truth Is Presented As Disinformation​

way 2 go

The Video You Asked For: An 8 Week Follow Up Post 2nd​

The biggest change is not in the immune system but in a process called "methylation" Here are the changes that takes place when methylation suffers:
✔ Poor muscle strength
✔ Impaired DNA / RNA synthesis
✔ Impaired detoxification
✔ Low energy
✔ Decreased cell membrane repair
✔ Impaired lipid metabolism (triglycerides / Cholesterol)
✔ Poor neurotransmitter production
✔ Vascular inflammation

way 2 go

The "vaccine" wasn't created for the virus. The virus was created for the "vaccine."

If that's not clear to you by now, you are either lying and corrupted or you are clinically retarded.
FHFKTnLX0AYEC4A

marke

Do you people really not get the difference between risks involved in a communicable disease and the risks of isolated accidents?
Do you people not understand the fact that thousands of sudden sicknesses and deaths that have arisen shortly after taking the Fauci jab might well have been caused by the jab?

Skeeter

Banned
Do you people not understand the fact that thousands of sudden sicknesses and deaths that have arisen shortly after taking the Fauci jab might well have been caused by the jab?
There has been no case where an adverse event after a vaccine caused another human to catch the side effect. People who are vaccinated and those who are not spread the virus at vastly different rates, Vaccinated are not vectors of the disease like the unvaccinated are.