31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This surprised me, especially with regard to the high death rate under Joe the Rapist's stewardship

IMG_20211218_230558.jpg

ok doser

or You could die.
Unlikely. I have none of the comorbidities associated with higher risk. Since I left my high stress corporate job in 2004, I don't even get colds.

Correction: I don't even get any of the symptoms from colds. I suspect that I'm exposed to them, but have an active enough immune system that they are suppressed. And for five years I was teaching, mostly secondary. Those little buggers are full of germs.

ok doser

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
source ?
and not from 2020 or 2021
Yeah, even when he gives a "source" for his assertions it's not to any link which a person can read and check out. That tells me the source is really dodgy, doesn't exist, or doesn't say what he claims it does. No other reason for hiding the source.

He's a shill, troll, disinformation agent, whatever you want to call it.

Gary K

Banned
This is an interesting proposal from Steve Kirsch. It measures congressional response to three questions.

Skeeter

Banned
Yeah, even when he gives a "source" for his assertions it's not to any link which a person can read and check out. That tells me the source is really dodgy, doesn't exist, or doesn't say what he claims it does. No other reason for hiding the source.

He's a shill, troll, disinformation agent, whatever you want to call it.
This lap top does not have a cut and paste function. Mystery solved. If you google the journal + "cardiac" + "athletes", the reference is the third down.

Anyone offering the concern about vax and athletes should do their due diligence and find the baseline number for meaningful comparison. Unless you are willing to offer any crappy pseudo-science nonsense as long as it supports your point of view. I recommend you read passed the Titles and begin to think critically.

Gary K

Banned
This lap top does not have a cut and paste function. Mystery solved. If you google the journal + "cardiac" + "athletes", the reference is the third down.

Anyone offering the concern about vax and athletes should do their due diligence and find the baseline number for meaningful comparison. Unless you are willing to offer any crappy pseudo-science nonsense as long as it supports your point of view. I recommend you read passed the Titles and begin to think critically.
Yeah, you ought to do your due diligence.

From the study.
The US military is perhaps the best source to calculate incidence rates of SCD in active individuals, due to the mandatory reporting of deaths with standard autopsy protocols and access to premortem medical records and clearly defined denominators. Although individuals in the military do not meet standard definitions of a competitive athlete, military personnel undergo regular, intense physical training, especially for recruits during basic training. Given the rich source of quality data and the similar median age to college athletes (19 years), these studies in military recruits are a good comparator. In a retrospective cohort study of 6.3 million recruit years over 25 years, the rate of SCD in military recruits was 1:10 000.44 In a follow-up study examining the rate of SCD in active duty military personnel who undergo regular physical activity but not necessarily the intense activity experienced during basic training by recruits, the rate of SCD was approximately 1:30 000 in persons under the age of 30, with the expected increase in overall incidence and death secondary to atherosclerotic heart disease in older military personnel.12 These military studies in exercising young adults with better methodology also support a higher SCD incidence in athletes than initial estimates.

6,300,000 at 1:10,000 equals 630 incidents total over a 25 year period. That's 25.2 incidents per year. That's out of a population of 6,300,000.

So far in less than a year, and nobody counting for the first 3 months and information being censored we have 192 deaths. That's an increase of almost 7.7x the death rate for what the study's authors call the most reliable way to figure the prospective incidences of deaths in athletes.

You must think everyone around here is stupid to quote that study.

Gary K

Banned

So you use a laptop that doesn't have one the most basic operating system functions put into every computer with a gui. Only DOS didn't have copy and paste. Just how stupid do you believe Joe Public is?

ok doser

So you use a laptop that doesn't have one the most basic operating system functions put into every computer with a gui. Only DOS didn't have copy and paste. Just how stupid do you believe Joe Public is?
One of the first things I learned when I got my Android cell phone/internet connectivity device was not to ask people how to do things with it, but to ask it.

Google - how do I cut and paste with this particular laptop that I am identifying?

But maybe his laptop works on punch cards.

musterion

Skeeter

Banned
In order to be able to claim that the vaccine is a significant influence in sudden cardiac arrest among athletes, you should operationally define what an athlete is, obtain a control estimate of how many such deaths occur usually, and compare number of deaths since the vaccines were introduced.

Listing the tragic anecdotes means little if the occurrence is within the expected range.