You are a Jew,everyone is a descendant of the Jews:

Epoisses

I'm a direct descendant of that guy who pulled the chair out from under Pat Benatar at that awards thing and she fell on her skinny pin cushion.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The man Israel was not a Jew.

He gave his name Israel to the native Egyptian sons of Joseph.

The Egyptians weren't Jews either.

Jacob was Israel and all of his descendants are Israelite's.

Jacob had a son named Judah and all of his descendants are Jews.

If you watch the film you will see that you have some of Judah's genes in you, which technically makes you Jewish.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oy vey - I just found out that I am a Jew.

Not all Americans are Texans, not all of Israel are Jews.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:28-29)

Abraham was not a Jew, he was a Hebrew.

WatchmanOnTheWall

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:28-29)

You seem to have a habit of commenting without fully appreciating the OP.

Right Divider

Body part

There are times in the Bible when the term "Jew" is used to refer to all of Israel. Not always, but sometimes.

It's a commonly used figure of speech: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synecdoche

WatchmanOnTheWall

I can comment on the gross error that begins the video. Does it get better? I doubt it.

Ha, ha but actually if you listen to the whole video you would see that what he said; 'that we [Christians] are Spiritually of Israel' is correct in the context of what he previously said but I posted the video so that it would start at the part I wanted to show. So it is you who has made the error.

Right Divider

Body part
Ha, ha but actually if you listen to the whole video you would see that what he said; 'that we [Christians] are Spiritually of Israel' is correct in the context of what he previously said but I posted the video so that it would start at the part I wanted to show. So it is you who has made the error.
OK, I watched the silly video. Some of the dumbest crap that I've ever seen.