ECT Would MAD be more accepted if Gal 2:7 were not in the text

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny (Brian Williams) W is in the house.

Habitual liar, infidel wimpy Craigie, and, like Brian Williams, unemployed sweetie Craigie, takes his usual position, on TOL, half the day, while ignoring his family, facing divorce, due to his obsession, as his wife supports this obsession.

Poor wimp. Craigie pie, the wimp, asserts that this is one of the many scriptures, "Paul's teachings," that are not "mostly for us," as his father, the devil, taught him how to delete/diminish:

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

"house," you say, wimp?

Get a job, infidel, loser, and start supporting your family, instead of your satanic obsession.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it looks like you can't handle that you are a follower of John Nelson Darby.

"The implications in these charges is clear: If the poor misguided souls who believe in dispensationalism only knew its true origin, they would turn from its teachings like the plague."- Charles Ryrie

Your efforts have only made me stronger in my convictions of dispensationalism. You have failed in your goal to draw me to your position. You only make us stronger.

Give it up! You are wasting your time and effort!

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like you are another Darby follower in denial.

:wave:

"If you mention Darby one more time, I will no longer participate in a conversation with you. Either you grow up, or my time will be better spent speaking to adults."-MadMax

And the wimp's best shot is his "Darby" spam.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"The implications in these charges is clear: If the poor misguided souls who believe in dispensationalism only knew its true origin, they would turn from its teachings like the plague."- Charles Ryrie

Your efforts have only made me stronger in my convictions of dispensationalism. You have failed in your goal to draw me to your position. You only make us stronger.

Give it up! You are wasting your time and effort!
But .... he's so comical to watch.

"Darby"

"Darby"

"Darby"

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you convert to Islam?

Did your wife boot you out, yet,admitted Catholic, since you're unemployed? Is that why you tried to "set her up" with me, wimp? Need some $'s, do you sweetie, to pay for your ISP, since you're on TOL, half the day, feeding your obsession? Booted out of your church, were you, sweetie, by pastor Ricky? Scandal?

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
But .... he's so comical to watch.

"Darby"

"Darby"

"Darby"

Yes, and his family is laughing at him, as he needs his "fix" everyday, of allegedly "disproving" us meanie MADists, who hurt his feelings, on TOL, a few years ago, and he has been wining, and wimping, and crying, ever since. He's in a cult. Even he knows it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That quote from Ryrie is from Ryie's book " Dispensationalism Today" which was published in 1965.

Ryie was paraphrasing Daniel P. Fuller, a Presbyterian minister.

“Ignorance is bliss, and it may well be that this popularity would not be so great if the adherent of this system knew the historical background of what they teach. Few indeed realize that the teaching of Chafer came from Scofield, who in turn got it through the writings of Darby and the Plymouth Brethren.”

Ryie, like most Dispies on TOL, didn't like being linked to Darby.

musterion

John, maybe all he needs is a friendly, sympathetic financial advisor. If you...you know...have anyone you could recommend to ol' Craig. He's Irish, too (unless your last name is Wojciehowicz).

john w

Hall of Fame
John, maybe all he needs is a friendly, sympathetic financial advisor. If you...you know...have anyone you could recommend to ol' Craig. He's Irish, too (unless your last name is Wojciehowicz).

They'd take one look at him, terion of mus, and conclude, "short sale" at market-no need to "cover."

His business went under, and now he spends half of his waking day, sponging off his wife, to satisfy his daily "those mean ole bully MADists, hurt my feelings, so I'll get them" obsession.

Here comes a "Darby" from the satanist....watch...