Worship In The Flesh

clefty

I am just wondering. While circumcision was optional in the last days of Israel, do you think it is recommended for today? I feel it is better to be so, but optional.

Pros and cons...but body modification is all the rage with kids now a daze...LOL

Medically circumcision is often preferred...studies show less uncleanliness and is a better defense against STD...

Again the issue in Acts 15 was that judaizers expected goyim to HAVE to be circumcised and not just volunteer if the Spirit so moved them too

Those jews from jerusalem also insisted that merely to fellowship on Sabbaths with them the goyim HAD to circumcise...that was NEVER taught..in the OT...

Also that this ritual SAVED THEM...that is also NOT TRUE as what is done to you as an infant can not save...is why the reformation finally rejected infant baptisms...

The point is circumcision just marks you as one of the klan tribe nation but you are NOT marked SAVED

Circumcision does not save...the work HE DID is the point...

All this ritual and ceremony was for them to learn MERCY rather than Sacrifice...to be circumcised inwardly...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You add to scritpure and remove from it too...

Add sabbath to romans 14 and remove Sabbath from what they teach from Moses’ seat which you are to DO...

I said
lolol Your a Jew trying to impose your beliefs on Christians. You are condemning Christians and deceiving them into keeping the Sabbath as a law.

[Gal 5:1-4
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

clefty

I said
lolol Your a Jew trying to impose your beliefs on Christians. You are condemning Christians and deceiving them into keeping the Sabbath as a law.

[Gal 5:1-4
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Posting like a praying pagan...

We dont keep Sabbaths ... Sabbaths keep us... closer to Him His Way...not to be justified but because we already are...it is a sign of His people doing His WAY...as He did...Loving as He loved us...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Posting like a praying pagan...

We dont keep Sabbaths ... Sabbaths keep us... closer to Him His Way...not to be justified but because we already are...it is a sign of His people doing His WAY...as He did...Loving as He loved us...

I said
lololol Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
His yoke is easy His burden is light...

He is your Master yes?...or are slaves free to do whatever?

I said
lol You should really try to become a Christian. lol You make a lousy Jew.

[Mat 11:28-30
[28] "Come to Me, all [you] who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
[29] "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
[30] "For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light."

clefty

I said
lol You should really try to become a Christian. lol You make a lousy Jew.

[Mat 11:28-30
[28] "Come to Me, all [you] who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
[29] "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
[30] "For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light."

If you are His people here is your rest Heb 4:9

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you are His people here is your rest Heb 4:9

I said
lolol I'm in the day of rest.

[Heb 4:9-10
[9] There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
[10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

clefty

I said
lolol I'm in the day of rest.

[Heb 4:9-10
[9] There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
[10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

No need to torture it...stick to your it’s optional thingy...

You can not stay in a day of rest longer than the day...now you are trying to break natural laws too...

You dont work six days but lay about like a LAYodician...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No need to torture it...stick to your it’s optional thingy...

You can not stay in a day of rest longer than the day...now you are trying to break natural laws too...

You dont work six days but lay about like a LAYodician...

I said
lolol Did you ever ask yourself why your so bitter. You mock Gods Word, you mock Jesus, You have taken to outrageous lied about me. You use gross exaggerations about what I believe which I dont. You seem to have lost all connection with spirituality.