without knowing much.. Who do u think would b best president?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As the next President of the US, I am nominating ...

CAVEDISH!!!

republicanchick

I would make a good president

I would asap contact those (probably non-existent) 60 countries supposedly wanting to end ISIS

and propose that we do just that.. that each country contribute, say 1000 soldiers

we go in and voila'... no more ISIS

Then I would cut the corporate tax so that those companies who left the US would come back and our people could have JOBS. And I would make the new change permanent, so no Dem Congress could change it... (assuming that's feasible)

and then I would do a lot of other things... too numerous to mention

But first we have to annihilate the monsters

____

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't want ANY Mormon for president.
So you didn't vote for the last one that ran on the Republican ticket? Chrys is not going to like that. :nono:

I don't have a problem w/ individual Mormons, as long as they honestly do not see anthing WRONG w/ their "church" (so called) but most of them have to suspect after X number of years in that organization that...
I imagine that they likely find some Catholic teaching bizarre. It doesn't follow that either of your will ever think that applies to your own expression of faith.

well, things like this:

yeh, right... There are spirits floating around everywhere who just need a body to inhabit (This is what they teach)-- hence their position against birth control
You mean like demons possessing people?

yeh, right.. men should have more than one wife (but women should never have more than one husband...)
Though there is precedent in Israel on the point Mormons haven't believed in that for a very long time. Not orthodox Mormons anyway.

yeh, right.. whoever leaves the upper offices of said org.. should be killed. I'm serious, they have a ritual (that the higher ups do) that teaches exactly that..
Name one person actually killed for leaving the Mormon church in your lifetime.

only people accustomed to lying to themselves stay in that org very long
That's what a number of Protestants say about Catholics, you know.

republicanchick

So you didn't vote for the last one that ran on the Republican ticket? Chrys is not going to like that. :nono:
yeh, it's pretty bad when the lesser of 2 evils is a MOrmon..
I imagine that they likely find some Catholic teaching bizarre. It doesn't follow that either of your will ever think that applies to your own expression of faith.

???

You mean like demons possessing people?
demons are preternatural beings, not humans (although... oh never mind)
Though there is precedent in Israel on the point Mormons haven't believed in that for a very long time. Not orthodox Mormons anyway.
The Catholic Church never taught polygamy. Nor did it ever change a dogma from the 1st century to now...
Name one person actually killed for leaving the Mormon church in your lifetime.
There is that book about the Mormon murder
That's what a number of Protestants say about Catholics, you know.

so? Why should I care what a bunch of ignorant don't-want-to-be-knowledgeable-about-what-I-am-talking-about people think?

couldn't care less

+++

Caledvwlch

You are incredibly lazy.

The Catholic Church never taught polygamy. Nor did it ever change a dogma from the 1st century to now...

Are you serious?

There is that book about the Mormon murder

What book? I bet you're too lazy to show us a link.

so? Why should I care what a bunch of ignorant don't-want-to-be-knowledgeable-about-what-I-am-talking-about people think?

couldn't care less

Like I said, you are incredibly lazy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Short of drawing pictures I can't imagine how that could be any clearer.

demons are preternatural beings, not humans
I was paralleling the notion that spirits are in search of bodies.

The Catholic Church never taught polygamy.
The Bible demonstrates that some men God favored had wives. I didn't say the Catholic church taught it.

Nor did it ever change a dogma from the 1st century to now... There is that book about the Mormon murder
What book?

so? Why should I care...
Because it exposes a problem in your thinking about people who believe things finding those beliefs false. You think it should be obvious for Mormons and they might think the same about you.

republicanchick

Because it exposes a problem in your thinking about people who believe things finding those beliefs false. You think it should be obvious for Mormons and they might think the same about you.

and only God knows anything absolutely and can prove anything...

however, that is why we call it faith.. b/c we canot prove it.. especially to those who do not seem to want or need proof... but criticize and attack just the same...

me, I tend to not criticize or attack anything until I feel i understand it more less thoroughly...

I was in Protestant "churches" for years and years b4 I came back to the Catholic Church (which I never would have left had I known then what i know now)

+++

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
This guy.

Emoticons-Chimp.gif
Isa 5:20

republicanchick

Could you elaborate on this part? Let's pretend you're in the Republican primary at a debate and the moderator gets curious about specifics.

well, first i would go to the Saudis who have a greater interest (at this time ) in eradicating Monsterdom than the US does... I would get the Kurds weapons and equipment.. I would help those wh live over there defeat the Neanderthals.

That would seem to work. But if not, it would be time for the US to do something more... World War Two-ish...

++++

republicanchick

S

don't fully get this, but will respond to what i THINK u are saying

It has been revealed t me that i really have little patience with those who don't u/stand Catholicsm and that sometimes it is only ignorance, not malice or ill will on the part of the ignorant anticatholic

However, most anticatholics are malice filled and so i don't talk to malicious people and so there is therefore an end to the conversation

maybe i should not be that way, but i fail to see why i should deal with someone who not only is hateful but shows no intention of ditching the malice

+++

rougueone

without knowing much.. Who do u think would be best president?
No human. As history has proven, they fail.

The only Government I look forward to is Jesus. His "New Holy Order".
Untill then I have to remain separate, yet know:

"Novus Ordo Seclorum", is present:
"A New Order of the Ages" . This objective, written upon the dollar bill. And most coinage. Is written using Ecclesiastical Latin, a language explicit to the Vatican.

BUSH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Clinton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJ1B-8oAg0

Bush Jr. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-obJ8lYWc He sure makes the " New Order of the Ages", sound good.

rougueone

don't fully get this, but will respond to what i THINK u are saying

It has been revealed t me that i really have little patience with those who don't u/stand Catholicsm and that sometimes it is only ignorance, not malice or ill will on the part of the ignorant anticatholic

However, most anticatholics are malice filled and so i don't talk to malicious people and so there is therefore an end to the conversation

maybe i should not be that way, but i fail to see why i should deal with someone who not only is hateful but shows no intention of ditching the malice

+++

I noticed your avatar icon. A woman. Clothed in Scarlet and purple , having in her hand a golden cup......

Revelation 17:4,

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
===
R.C. , Just giving you a " head's up". Without malice .