without knowing much.. Who do u think would b best president?

Sealeaf

BERNIE, BERNIE, BERNIE!

Seriously, I have had lunch with Bernie Sanders and he is a genuinely kind, intelligent, honest man. I will vote for him in a heart beat.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

People do and should get the leaders they deserve. So the correct answer to your question is: the one who doesn't know much either.

If you started exercising some responsibility and learn something so that you do 'know much', then you might start getting presidents who also 'know much'. If the electorate know a lot then your presidents will too but if the deciding factor is whether you get a free mobile phone, it doesn't bode well for managing a multi-billion dollar economy does it?

republicanchick

People do and should get the leaders they deserve. So the correct answer to your question is: the one who doesn't know much either.

If you started exercising some responsibility and learn something so that you do 'know much', then you might start getting presidents who also 'know much'. If the electorate know a lot then your presidents will too but if the deciding factor is whether you get a free mobile phone, it doesn't bode well for managing a multi-billion dollar economy does it?

huh???:confused:

("without knowing much" refers to This is the beginning of the campaign.)

+++

john w

Hall of Fame
Larry Mondello.

Beav109.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
How about Richard Rickover?

Nah....He was a "no show" too often, and too conservative. Larry would have more "hair brain" ideas for the country. His running mate should be Judy Hensler, who "predated" Hillary by decades, in sticking her tongue out at Bill/the Beav:

j3.JPG

republicanchick

No matter who is elected they will still sell us out to the banks... continue the wars overseas and divide this country by race and ethnicity...

There is no difference... unless you think imposing anti-abortion laws on people who are not christian is being christ-like.... hardly.

I don't usually discuss important issues w/ people who do not bother to study the subject matter. You do that (decline to study) RE the Catholic Church, so quite likely u do it with other things

++

republicanchick

I like Lindsey Graham

He speaks the truth that others know but will not speak, namely that we have to have troops on the ground overseas in order to defeat ISIS

of course the military experts have been saying that for some time now.. But the politicians.. Heck, the politicians are essentially the reason we have so much chaos over there. If they would just let the generals and other soldiers do their job, sans Rules of Engagement Implemented By... say, Mr. Rogers..

we would get something accomplished

__

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I like Lindsey Graham
How do you feel about Ike?

Huntsman. He's the guy. Find a way to draft him into service and you'll get at least one unaffiliated's vote. But it's problematic. He's not skilled at running national campaigns and he's honest. So that may mean he's a non starter. But like I told my republican friends the last time, you had the wrong Mormon.

republicanchick

How do you feel about Ike?

Huntsman. He's the guy. Find a way to draft him into service and you'll get at least one unaffiliated's vote. But it's problematic. He's not skilled at running national campaigns and he's honest. So that may mean he's a non starter. But like I told my republican friends the last time, you had the wrong Mormon.

I don't want ANY Mormon for president. I don't have a problem w/ individual Mormons, as long as they honestly do not see anthing WRONG w/ their "church" (so called) but most of them have to suspect after X number of years in that organization that...

well, things like this:

yeh, right... There are spirits floating around everywhere who just need a body to inhabit (This is what they teach)-- hence their position against birth control

yeh, right.. men should have more than one wife (but women should never have more than one husband...)

yeh, right.. whoever leaves the upper offices of said org.. should be killed. I'm serious, they have a ritual (that the higher ups do) that teaches exactly that..

only people accustomed to lying to themselves stay in that org very long

+++