Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
John 12:48
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
John 5:22-23
22 "For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,
23 "that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
Acts 14:22
22 strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God."
Matt 13:20-21
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
2 Tim 4:1
1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
1 Cor 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
2 Tim 3:1-5
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Eph 5:3-5
3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
4 neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Rom 1:28-31
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers,
30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;
Mark 7:21-23
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
John 3:18
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Jude 1:4
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
John 8:21
21 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come."
John 8:23-24
23 And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

The kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven are different. The kingdom of God is inside yourself where only the Holy Spirit(verses) can lead you. But He won't unless you cooporate with Him(verses). When He takes you inside yourself it will be to separate your inner man with your outer person. And the whole time your unclean spirits(emotions) will be trying to stop you. But if you make it in you will do a kind of war against your outer person(feelings & emotions) and this leads to sanctification(washing of water by the Word) this is where you find salvation.
The kingdom of Heaven is out there in space where God the Fathers throne is at. And where the good angels live with the Father and with the Son-Jesus.
Some people will never get to enter the kingdom of God. That would be those who justify their uncleans spirits. Which means they are controlled more by their unclean spirits than the Word of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If your not allowed to enter the kingdom of God. I don't know if you are allowed to know the Holy
Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If your not allowed to enter the kingdom of God, I don't know if you will be able to resist a devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
John 12:48
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
John 5:22-23
22 "For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,
23 "that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
Acts 14:22
22 strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God."
Matt 13:20-21
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
2 Tim 4:1
1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
1 Cor 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
2 Tim 3:1-5
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Eph 5:3-5
3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
4 neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Rom 1:28-31
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers,
30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;
Mark 7:21-23
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
John 3:18
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Jude 1:4
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
John 8:21
21 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come."
John 8:23-24
23 And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

The kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven are different. The kingdom of God is inside yourself where only the Holy Spirit(verses) can lead you. But He won't unless you cooporate with Him(verses). When He takes you inside yourself it will be to separate your inner man with your outer person. And the whole time your unclean spirits(emotions) will be trying to stop you. But if you make it in you will do a kind of war against your outer person(feelings & emotions) and this leads to sanctification(washing of water by the Word) this is where you find salvation.
The kingdom of Heaven is out there in space where God the Fathers throne is at. And where the good angels live with the Father and with the Son-Jesus.
Some people will never get to enter the kingdom of God. That would be those who justify their uncleans spirits. Which means they are controlled more by their unclean spirits than the Word of God.

Shalom.

Incorrect. Your doctrine is of the world. There is no way to prove with scripture that the Holy Spirit takes a person inside themself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. Your doctrine is of the world. There is no way to prove with scripture that the Holy Spirit takes a person inside themself.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol There is to the person that He has done it to. And I can tell who has done it. You haven't. You don't know how to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. I do.

[1Co 2:1-6
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol There is to the person that He has done it to. And I can tell who has done it. You haven't. You don't know how to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. I do.

[1Co 2:1-6
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
Shalom.

What you have said is incorrect, and you are using Scripture to justify your position.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you have said is incorrect, and you are using Scripture to justify your position.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Well guess what you should try using some scripture and maybe you would get something right. Think about it. Using scripture is using Gods Word to prove Gods Word. Duh!

8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well guess what you should try using some scripture and maybe you would get something right. Think about it. Using scripture is using Gods Word to prove Gods Word. Duh!

8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Shalom.

God's Word does not need to be proven. It stands correct as it is.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

God's Word does not need to be proven. It stands correct as it is.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

I said PROVE YOURSELVES TO GOD AND YOURSELF
1 Pet 4:12-13
12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
James 1:21-25
21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
2 Cor 10:4-6
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
Gal 5:17-25
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Heb 13:5-10
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.
10 We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat.
1 Cor 1:26-29
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
1Thes 5:21-22
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
(KJV)
Gal 6:4-5
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
Acts 9:16
16 "For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake."
Gal 1:10
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
Gal 1:12
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
2 Tim 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)
xxx We have to prove ourselves to God not man. But the devil is going to work through man to stop us. And what we prove is that we believe the verses. Now we have always had the contrary thoughts in our minds from our guardian angel, and the devil. This is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. And the only way we can prove we believe them is when the Holy Spirit gives us one of them and we stand on it obeying it. Which is also the way we walk after the Holy Spirit(verses). To many preachers out there are telling people that all they done by getting a verse is they just remembered it. But the bible says in John 14-26 that if you remember a verse that is the Holy Spirit talking to you. And the way you prove your a believer is to obey the verse. Without obeying the verse all you have is a theory, but if you obey it you have evidence that God is in you.

Luke 21:34-36
34 "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
35 "For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."
(NKJ)

Matt 13:18-23
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
22 "Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
(NKJ)

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said PROVE YOURSELVES TO GOD AND YOURSELF
1 Pet 4:12-13
12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
James 1:21-25
21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
2 Cor 10:4-6
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
Gal 5:17-25
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Heb 13:5-10
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.
10 We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat.
1 Cor 1:26-29
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
1Thes 5:21-22
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
(KJV)
Gal 6:4-5
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
Acts 9:16
16 "For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake."
Gal 1:10
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
Gal 1:12
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
2 Tim 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)
xxx We have to prove ourselves to God not man. But the devil is going to work through man to stop us. And what we prove is that we believe the verses. Now we have always had the contrary thoughts in our minds from our guardian angel, and the devil. This is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. And the only way we can prove we believe them is when the Holy Spirit gives us one of them and we stand on it obeying it. Which is also the way we walk after the Holy Spirit(verses). To many preachers out there are telling people that all they done by getting a verse is they just remembered it. But the bible says in John 14-26 that if you remember a verse that is the Holy Spirit talking to you. And the way you prove your a believer is to obey the verse. Without obeying the verse all you have is a theory, but if you obey it you have evidence that God is in you.

Luke 21:34-36
34 "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
35 "For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."
(NKJ)

Matt 13:18-23
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
22 "Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
(NKJ)

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Thank you for posting all this Scripture. I do not agree with the things that you have said.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Thank you for posting all this Scripture. I do not agree with the things that you have said.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know that. You don't agree with Jesus, you don't agree with the Holy Spirit, you don't agree with the new testament. Your an antichrist.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Why do you keep lying to yourself and me. Did Jesus change the law? did He annul the commandment, is the old testament obsolete? You don't believe any of these verses. And they are from Jesus' new testament.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why do you keep lying to yourself and me. Did Jesus change the law? did He annul the commandment, is the old testament obsolete? You don't believe any of these verses. And they are from Jesus' new testament.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Shalom.

He did not change the law. The Commandments are not annulled.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

He did not change the law. The Commandments are not annulled.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is blasphemy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is blasphemy.

Shalom.

No. It is not. I believe the verses, but not what you said or say. The need for me to clarify my answer here was evident to me, because you quoted these verses again. If you did not intend to post these verses again as your justification for saying that my words are blasphemy, then this my reply is based on an error in my personal understanding of your post and reply.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. It is not. I believe the verses, but not what you said or say. The need for me to clarify my answer here was evident to me, because you quoted these verses again. If you did not intend to post these verses again as your justification for saying that my words are blasphemy, then this my reply is based on an error in my personal understanding of your post and reply.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. Do you know what an idiot is?