Why No One Has Been Predestinated

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny all the tenants of the Gospel of God's Grace. Unconditional Election of Grace, Predestination. You deny Justification by Grace.

Your TULIP doctrine will take you to hell.

It requires that you reject the saving work of Christ that was done on your behalf.

Robert Pate

Banned
Was revisiting these verses from Timothy last night, Robert, and anybody else that may be interested, the statements striking, to the point:

1 Timothy 2

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle --- I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying --- a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

And would it not be foolish, for the Lord to command we pray for all men, if this was, actually, futile, just theater? What part of all do people find confusing, anyway?

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

The Holy Spirit is in the world calling everyone to come to Christ. Unfortunately not everyone wants to give up their sins or religion and come to Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
You know what you should do ? Take your bible and throw it in the trash dumpster.

You cannot refute what I say because every thing that I say is backed by scripture.

All that you can do is make false accusations.

Where is you scripture that says predestination is the Gospel?

beloved57

You cannot refute what I say because every thing that I say is backed by scripture.

All that you can do is make false accusations.

Where is you scripture that says predestination is the Gospel?

Look out your window and see if you see a dumpster.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Try to refute what I say. You can't, because the scriptures do not support Calvinism.
Refutation has been supplied Robert.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?120864-The-Gospel-Verses-All-Man-Conceived-Religions/page2&p=4854510#post4854510

You really do not intend any substantive engagement for your frequent, and redundant, blog posts.

Anytime you think yourself able and willing to stand still long enough to engage on the many heresies you espouse, I am ready. Are you?

What do you want to be...a noisy gong, or a defender of the faith?

AMR

Nanja

No one is predestined to heaven, hell or purgatory———-if so it goes against our free will.

We can observe certain characters and speculate on their life style and then guess, where they might be headed, that a sinful person ain't goin to make it passed the pearly gets…but that's a guess, a guess.

Purgatory? What scripture says that?

~~~