Why men won't marry you

1PeaceMaker

Different people define "abuse" differently, some guy not liking that his wife isnt his beck and call girl or who wont roll over every command for sex, isnt abuse (for example).

Agreed, Rusha?

I would need to know the particulars of a situation from both sides to determine actual abuse that would rise to the level of being against God and the marriage.

Agreed, Rusha?

We live in an easily offended culture, so abuse is a wide wide term, and not all of them would rise to the level of being against God.

Is Rusha easily offended? Are her terms for abuse too wide?

Unlike you, unless i know the particulars, no way to answer that.

OK - its not hard for me, though. Anything that the woman believes is that level of abuse that is against God would qualify as meeting my criteria, and I would add that she should get God's approval in her mind/heart personally.

Last edited:

1PeaceMaker

I believe he's talking about your claim that my husband was trashing me in that post you quoted. Is that the sort of thing a person does when they want to sow discord between a man and wife?
So you have no responsibility for starting trouble with spouses by intentionally framing posts nearly a decade old in an ugly light to their SO? Would it make TOL look good if you were running around starting fights between member-couples based on posts over 9 years old?

neg rep again by A4T said:
Complete lie, you know it and im satisfied people saw the exchange already, your husband did trash you in that post, and others in that thread called him on it too

So, that's 8 neg reps from you in one thread to an average of about one every other day. Seems like a bit of an obsession. :think:

I thought in the other neg rep you said I could have the last word; satisfied that I'm a loon. But here you are again. Can't stop, can you? Do you have a reason you actually needed to neg rep me again? (You could have said all this in a post, too, if you wanted to make a controversial claim like you did again.) Now you look to me like you are reneging on letting me be that stand-alone loon. I thought everyone else could see just fine. :think:

Also, you said I lied. Did you or did you not frame his words as trashing me even after I explained I was not offended by his words? Even in your rep you can't stop lying that he intended to trash me. He wasn't being mean or trashing me.

He was explaining why I didn't choose to participate at that time, way back then, which for someone with AS, it makes perfect sense.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, that's 8 neg reps from you in one thread to an average of about one every other day. Seems like a bit of an obsession. :think:

Lying as usual, ive negged you 5 times. Its about to be 6, because when i finish this post, i intend to do it again - if i negged you each time you lied, you wouldnt have enough space for them.

Since you said 8 though, that must be what you want, so ill be happy to get it to that number for you before the day is out :)

I thought in the other neg rep you said I could have the last word; satisfied that I'm a loon.

On a particular topic, yes, as usual though you will lie about that too. (You are a loon)

If you are talking - you are lying. You have to be hands down the biggest liar ive ever spoken to in my life.

But here you are again. Can't stop, can you? Do you have a reason you actually needed to neg rep me again?
yes, you are a liar, and each time you lie about me, i shall neg you, stop lying and youll have no worries. You are who cant stop too, this conversation was over on my part and you were told such several times- yet you keep bringing it back up. Get over it.

(You could have said all this in a post, too, if you wanted to make a controversial claim like you did again.) Now you look to me like you are reneging on letting me be that stand-alone loon. I thought everyone else could see just fine. :think:

Also, you said I lied. Did you or did you not frame his words as trashing me even after I explained I was not offended by his words? Even in your rep you can't stop lying that he intended to trash me. He wasn't being mean or trashing me.

Lets look again, since you still want to push this: (i keep dropping it for your sake, but you want to keep talking about it so here it is again so you can whine some more)

Yeah, she posted in the past, but that was a dismal failure. :chuckle:. Now she just reads from time-to-time. She enjoys posting on unassisted child birth forums more.

Anyway, my wife thinks polygamy is acceptable, and she has even suggested it for our marriage. However, I am opposed to polygamy for our marriage. One woman is enough for me...and about all I can tolerate. :chuckle:

Looks like hes trashing you there to me.

He was explaining why I didn't choose to participate at that time, way back then, which for someone with AS, it makes perfect sense.

I agree with him, your posts are a dismal failure and you dont know when to stop. You need to grow up.

Are you done yet? Move on nut. :deadhorse:

1PeaceMaker

Lying as usual, ive negged you 5 times. Its about to be 6, because when i finish this post, i intend to do it again - if i negged you each time you lied, you wouldnt have enough space for them.

Since you said 8 though, that must be what you want, so ill be happy to get it to that number for you before the day is out :)

I double checked.

You are actually at 7; depends on if you count the accidental pos rep. How are you keeping score of your own neg reps? I can just count up from June 2 on the user panel. I've never seen a page holding my reps given out.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I double checked.

You are actually at 7; depends on if you count the accidental pos rep. How are you keeping score of your own neg reps? I can just count up from June 2 on the user panel. I've never seen a page holding my reps given out.

You just proved my point. You got 6 negs, not 8. But then you wanted that lie to sit there a while didnt you, dont you hate it that i keep messing up your lies?

Dont worry though, ill make an honest woman of you, by making sure its 8. I keep my word. Post them all though (with their dates and times), at least be entertaining. I never say anything in a neg rep i wouldnt say right out in the open :cloud9:

1PeaceMaker

There is little that younger people and older people have in common.

Not at all true. When I was 18 my husband and I already shared lots of things in common, from similar childhood experiences to aspiring to learning the same languages, sharing the same calling, wanting kids.... similar need for companionship, similar level of religiosity, similar friend groups; it's all possible.

1PeaceMaker

You just proved my point. You got 6 negs, not 8. But then you wanted that lie to sit there a while didnt you, dont you hate it that i keep messing up your lies?

My only fault was miscounting. Faulty eyes that jump around. I must have accidentally counted the neg rep for an old thread that is like, right below the other neg reps.

Again, how do you count the reps you give out?

Dont worry though, ill make an honest woman of you, by making sure its 8. I keep my word. Post them all though (with their dates and times), at least be entertaining. I never say anything in a neg rep i wouldnt say right out in the open :cloud9:

Did you just tell me to post all your neg reps?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My only fault was miscounting. Faulty eyes that jump around. I must have accidentally counted the neg rep for an old thread that is like, right below the other neg reps.

No, you lied. Then got caught again, like you have several times already, and now i am done with you - i am happy that people see what you are.

Again, how do you count the reps you give out?
Its called i know what i do and say, unlike you. Its easy to keep up with what one does when they are honest.

Did you just tell me to post all your neg reps?
I don't care what you do, seriously. But if you post a lie and claim i said it, be sure ill ask a mod to fix that.

Im just letting you know right up front that it doesn't bother me in the least when someone posts openly my negs to them since i never say anything i wouldnt say right out in the open.

PS about the reps -

inbetween when i said 5, i also said i was about to neg you again in the same post, 5 plus one makes 6 - not only cant you not think correctly and read correctly, you cant add.

Lookie again:

:mock: 1pm

You have a nice day now. :)

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned

I thought in the other neg rep you said I could have the last word; satisfied that I'm a loon. But here you are again. Can't stop, can you? Do you have a reason you actually needed to neg rep me again? (You could have said all this in a post, too, if you wanted to make a controversial claim like you did again.) Now you look to me like you are reneging on letting me be that stand-alone loon. I thought everyone else could see just fine. :think:

She was sowing discord. It is her opinion that he was trashing you. What reason is there to put a 9 year old " insult" in your face? What else could it do but harm your relationship?,, what good could it possibly do? Where is the lie?

1PeaceMaker

Looks like hes trashing you there to me.

He's stating his own limitations, in that he does not have the personality for multiple wives. He can tolerate me (so very well! :cloud9: ) , but with my AS and his PTSD, it's a joke that it's all he can tolerate. But I know if God put someone in our lives who needed us he'd find he's way more tolerant than he gives himself credit for.

At least he doesn't have to worry about a misandrist wife piling him with extra women to serve. I see he's got enough going on and he's doing a great job, too.

I agree with him

You don't. You just want him to sound like an enemy of mine by phrasing it that way. Divisive.

your posts are a dismal failure

He didn't say that and you put it in the present tense, which he would not.

and you dont know when to stop.

Persistence is a trait of AS.

You need to grow up.

Are you done yet? Move on nut. :deadhorse:

Depends on if I want to; if you keep trashing my relationship with my husband that might take a while.

FYI, I'd hardly call that statement you trying to drop it. Just look at the context of your words and behavior on this thread.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Have a nice day :) not flowing down your river of lies anymore on that issue, get over it. If you aren't done, too bad. Rant away.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
No, you lied. Then got caught again, like you have several times already, and now i am done with you - i am happy that people see what you are.

Its called i know what i do and say, unlike you. Its easy to keep up with what one does when they are honest.

I don't care what you do, seriously. But if you post a lie and claim i said it, be sure ill ask a mod to fix that.

Im just letting you know right up front that it doesn't bother me in the least when someone posts openly my negs to them since i never say anything i wouldnt say right out in the open.

PS about the reps -

inbetween when i said 5, i also said i was about to neg you again in the same post, 5 plus one makes 6 - not only cant you not think correctly and read correctly, you cant add.

Lookie again:

:mock: 1pm

You have a nice day now. :)

You need to go back to school and learn what a lie is and isn't.

1PeaceMaker

She was sowing discord. It is her opinion that he was trashing you. What reason is there to put a 9 year old " insult" in your face? What else could it do but harm your relationship?,, what good could it possibly do? Where is the lie?

I dunno what she hopes to accomplish but this is how she acts when she paints herself into a corner.

1PeaceMaker

No, you lied.

So then you lied when you said 5 and changed it to six. But I counted seven, when including the goofed neg rep, when I recounted.

I had a reason for miscounting. What's yours?

You are counting wrong. I just counted. You added a seventh, not a sixth.

You make counting all about lies. Retarded. You have a lie-accusation addiction.

Did you do this kind of garbage to your kids when they tried to count?