Why Left-Handedness Must Be Criminalized

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not a question of "approval ?" Gay people (I'm heterosexual ) want TOLERANCE . They want to be left alone and not treated so terribly by society . The notion that they're trying to "impose" homosexuality on .

You aren't even a good liar.

Tranny run over by a truck

Sure, the ending is a good laugh, but how they act is the problem. That is what faggots like you want.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Nicl M, you're assuming I'm gay just because I believe in gay rights and deplore homophobic bigotry . WEll, I'm also opposed to animal cruelty , so I guess this makes me a cow .
And I'm not a liar . I'm telling the truth about homosexualtiy .

way 2 go

Tolerance includes permitting or allowing,a conduct/action, or viewpoint, with which one disagrees, while, respecting the "opponent" in the debate.

So, "toleration" cannot be excercised unless unless we disagree with him/her. Obviously, I do not "tolerate" respective members of the boc, or anyone else, if I agree with them, i.e., I don't "tolerate" people who have my views. Tolerance is reserved for those we think are in error.

Thus, our "modern, civilized, cultured" society, and all that jazz, has redefined the definition of tolerance, and thus, when Christians/others disagree with sodomy, and the laws we are witnessing going into effect, "calling a spade a spade," asserting they are in error, we are labeled as "intolerant."

Isaiah 5:20 KJV

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Tolerance

now:
a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions, beliefs, and practices that differ from one's own.

then:
the disposition to be patient and fair toward those whose opinions
and practices differ from one's own

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm right handed, but if I were left handed I would freely admit to it, I wouldn't try to convert or somehow "choose" to be right handed.
There is no shame in being sinister.
I don't want anyone made to go to quack therapists and claim to be an ex-southpaw.:nono:
I believe that being left handed is not a pervert's chosen perversion, it is an innate trait. :IA:
If you are left handed then be proud of it, use that left handed can opener it isn't the devil's work, don't be afraid to use left handed scissors....:comeout:

Actually, believe it or not, but this is the first good argument I have heard in favour of homosexuality: I'm left-handed, therefore homosexuality is great.

It's a lot more convincing than the other argument.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not intolerant of the Christian religion . I don't approve it, but I don't try to "persecute " Christians for their religion .
Why can't Christians just mind their own business and leave gay people alone ?

We can, so long as you keep it to yourself and not demand us to receive it, find another florist, bakery, photographer and venue for your perversion, and ill be just fine.

Its not hard to take your business where its wanted and not demand i approve of your lifestyle in order to work.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Actually, believe it or not, but this is the first good argument I have heard in favour of homosexuality: I'm left-handed, therefore homosexuality is great.

Not quite as good as: I'm right-handed, therefore homosexuality is an abomination. :plain:

alwight

Actually it never mentioned homosexuality it was entirely about left-handedness.;)
But now you have mentioned it there does seem to be a remarkable parallel here. :idea:
Left-handedness just is a fact of life, some people just are left handed, to which the rest of us simply accept these days as something that need not be "corrected", it just is.
Now if the same kind of thinking could be applied to homosexuality imo the sooner discrimination and homophobic bigotry will end.:think:

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually it never mentioned homosexuality it was entirely about left-handedness.;)
But now you have mentioned it there does seem to be a remarkable parallel here. :idea:
Left-handedness just is a fact of life, some people just are left handed, to which the rest of us simply accept these days as something that need not be "corrected", it just is.
Now if the same kind of thinking could be applied to homosexuality imo the sooner discrimination and homophobic bigotry will end.:think:

Thanks for clarifying what the other argument is: left-handedness is something that has been recorded (i.e. it has been noted as a fact); homosexuality is something recorded. Therefore left-handedness and homosexuality are the same and should be treated the same.

Also, thanks for your 'assuming the conclusion' and argument by minority (I mean, it isn't even argument by majority!) ("which the rest of us simply accept these days as something that need not be "corrected", ")
as well as special pleading ("Now if the same kind of thinking could be applied to homosexuality "), neither of which are of course valid arguments.

You also forgot the subject of this thread which is why left-handedness should be criminalised. Very few Christians hold this view and ACW is the only one I know who does. So it is rather a straw man to begin with don't you think?

bybee

There ought not be discrimination before the law.
But finding something distasteful is not bigotry.

alwight

There ought not be discrimination before the law.
But finding something distasteful is not bigotry.
That's fair enough and I wasn't saying others have to like it or be involved in something they don't like, just be tolerant. I personally have no wish to be particularly involved in any gay lifestyle but if they do then good luck to them.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nicl M, you're assuming I'm gay just because I believe in gay rights and deplore homophobic bigotry . WEll, I'm also opposed to animal cruelty , so I guess this makes me a cow .
And I'm not a liar . I'm telling the truth about homosexualtiy .
I don't think anybody assumes you are a homosexual, but I know for a fact you are a pervert.

glorydaz

So you don't see any difference? I'll be blunt. I don't believe you. Not for one minute. Which hand a person uses has nothing to do with right or wrong. It's perfectly natural to be left-handed though not common. It is not perfectly natural to have sex with a person with the same "equipment" you have. A left handed person can pitch a ball....the hand works as was intended to. Can't say the same about same sex stuff.

alwight

So you don't see any difference? I'll be blunt. I don't believe you. Not for one minute. Which hand a person uses has nothing to do with right or wrong. It's perfectly natural to be left-handed though not common. It is not perfectly natural to have sex with a person with the same "equipment" you have. A left handed person can pitch a ball....the hand works as was intended to. Can't say the same about same sex stuff.
Perhaps you will explain to an old unbeliever like me why I should conclude that right or wrong is anything to do with which gender happens to be sexually appealing?

If you check the word "sinister" concerns the left side.

adjective
1. threatening or portending evil, harm, or trouble; ominous:
a sinister remark.
2. bad, evil, base, or wicked; fell:
his sinister purposes.
3. unfortunate; disastrous; unfavorable:
a sinister accident.
4. of or on the left side; left.
5. Heraldry. noting the side of an escutcheon or achievement of arms that is to the left of the bearer (opposed to dexter ).

In the past left-handedness was thought to be associated with evil and the devil, so left handed children were made to be right handed.
This of course was a ridiculous and religious presumption just as persecuting of those who just happen to be gay often is today, notwithstanding those who just are homophobic without any religious prompting of course.

According to gay people themselves it was no choice which sex attracts them innately, despite any perceived mechanical mismatch.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm not intolerant of the Christian religion . I don't approve it, but I don't try to "persecute " Christians for their religion .
Why can't Christians just mind their own business and leave gay people alone ?

We want to leave you alone in your uncleanness.

But you target Christian book sellers and make them serve you with the works of darkness, you target Christian guesthouses and force them to make provision for your vile sins .

You target Christian adoption agencies to make them procure children...you even target Christian bakers.

glassjester

Left-handedness is a choice.

Implicitly, yes.

Handedness can be changed. Ambidexterity can be learned. This is well-known.

Each moment that a left-handed person chooses not to work on their right-handedness, they do, implicitly, choose to continue to be left-handed.

This is a good parallel.

glassjester

Why do they not choose to become right-handed then?

Because their is no moral or practical reason compelling them to do so.

If there was a morally or practically compelling reason to be right-handed, then the difficulty (even if it was impossible!) of making the switch would not serve as a reason against doing so, would it?

People make difficult moral choices all the time. In fact, almost without exception, a moral action is more difficult to perform than an immoral one.