Why Left-Handedness Must Be Criminalized

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This is strictly ironic .
Left-ahndedness is an abomination . It is unnatural ,immoral and clearly against the word of God in the Bible . Therefore , all left-handed people must be executed by the U.S. government .
Lefties are a curse on America . They do nothing but corrupt young people and sit inwait trying to lure children into their fulthy left-handed lifestyle .
Left-handedness is medically unsafe and has been shown to be deadly in numerous scientific studies . Left-handed people die many years before their time . WE must make left-handedness illegal, and anyone caught using his left-hand for writing or any activity must be arrested by the police, criminally prosecuted and executed .
Left-handed people are unhappy and ashamed of their sinful left-handed lifestyle. However, there are progrmas to cure lefties of their abominable conduct and they have provben to be highly effective .
Left-handedness is a choice . A sinful choice which God has condemned in the Bible. But lefties can change, and with help live a normal and virtuous life .
Children who show signs of left-handedness in school must immediately be given help to become right-handed, and teachers must automatically notify the principal of any child being left-handedness so that child can be isolated and trained to use the left hand .
Parents who tolerate their children using the left hand must be criminally prosecuted .
Left -handed people must never be allowed to serve in the military, and any left-handed person in the Army, Navy Air Force etc should be immediately thrown out and given a dishonorable
discharge .
Left-anded people must never be allowed to marry or have children ,lest they pass on their left-handednss .
Left-handed people must never be allowed to be in contact with children, or they will seduce them into their sinful left-handed lifestyle .
Help stamp out the plague of left-handedness which threatens to bring the wrath of almighty God on America !

I am left-handed .

Foxfire

"A Simple Desultory Philippic"

I been Norman Mailered, Maxwell Taylored
I been John O'Hara'd, McNamara'd
I been Rolling Stoned and Beatled 'til I'm blind
I been Ayn Randed, nearly branded
A Communist, 'cause I'm left-handed
That's the hand I use, well, never mind

~Paul Simon

GFR7

Not an apt analogy, as no one finds left-handedness to be any of these things (perhaps it was seen as somewhat sinister by the Puritans).

A better analogy would be something along the lines of, "Why radical feminism must be remarginalized now".

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it is an apt comparison . I am trying to show how stupid , foolish and despicable it is to want innocent people who have never harmed anyone to be persecuted by the government merely because they happen to be gay .
In fact, there HAS been considerable hostility to left-handed people over the centuries because of blind superstition . In the Muslim world, left-handed is frowned upon and thought to be curse of Allah .
One of the sons of the late Shah of Iran is left-handed, and the Ayatollah Khomeini used this as an excuse to say this was part of Allah's curse on the Shah and his family .
Until recently, many left-handed kids in public schools were forced to try to write with their left hands .
Fact : Homosexuality is no more a "choice " than left-handedness .

GFR7

Yes, it is an apt comparison . I am trying to show how stupid , foolish and despicable it is to want innocent people who have never harmed anyone to be persecuted by the government merely because they happen to be gay .
In fact, there HAS been considerable hostility to left-handed people over the centuries because of blind superstition . In the Muslim world, left-handed is frowned upon and thought to be curse of Allah .
One of the sons of the late Shah of Iran is left-handed, and the Ayatollah Khomeini used this as an excuse to say this was part of Allah's curse on the Shah and his family .
Until recently, many left-handed kids in public schools were forced to try to write with their left hands .
What is the meaning of the Horn? :think:

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd like to say that no one is saying that homosexuality must be criminalised, but I can't. I'm not. But this doesn't stop me from believing it to be unnatural and oftentimes perverse.
Homosexual marriage is a step too far in legitimising perversion. You will have a lot of problems with the unity of the US over that.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is strictly ironic .
Left-ahndedness is an abomination . It is unnatural ,immoral and clearly against the word of God in the Bible . Therefore , all left-handed people must be executed by the U.S. government .
Lefties are a curse on America . They do nothing but corrupt young people and sit inwait trying to lure children into their fulthy left-handed lifestyle .
Left-handedness is medically unsafe and has been shown to be deadly in numerous scientific studies . Left-handed people die many years before their time . WE must make left-handedness illegal, and anyone caught using his left-hand for writing or any activity must be arrested by the police, criminally prosecuted and executed .
Left-handed people are unhappy and ashamed of their sinful left-handed lifestyle. However, there are progrmas to cure lefties of their abominable conduct and they have provben to be highly effective .
Left-handedness is a choice . A sinful choice which God has condemned in the Bible. But lefties can change, and with help live a normal and virtuous life .
Children who show signs of left-handedness in school must immediately be given help to become right-handed, and teachers must automatically notify the principal of any child being left-handedness so that child can be isolated and trained to use the left hand .
Parents who tolerate their children using the left hand must be criminally prosecuted .
Left -handed people must never be allowed to serve in the military, and any left-handed person in the Army, Navy Air Force etc should be immediately thrown out and given a dishonorable
discharge .
Left-anded people must never be allowed to marry or have children ,lest they pass on their left-handednss .
Left-handed people must never be allowed to be in contact with children, or they will seduce them into their sinful left-handed lifestyle .
Help stamp out the plague of left-handedness which threatens to bring the wrath of almighty God on America !

I am left-handed .

"It is unnatural ,..."-you

Your presupposition is that sodomy is natural.

Sit down.

And, assuming we accept your premise("supporting walls"), lust, having a bad thought, for eg., and acting upon it, i.e., stealing," fooling around," rape...........are "natural," and they should thus be given "approval."

Stay seated.

john w

Hall of Fame

"I am trying to show how stupid , foolish and despicable it is to want innocent people who have never harmed anyone to be persecuted by the government merely because they happen to be gay ."

The issue is not making sodomy illegal;you/sodomites want approval of it.

"perseceuted," you quip? Boo, hoo.....Poor sodomites, you.....Christians calling it for what it is,sin, is "persecuting" you.

Save it.

alwight

I'm right handed, but if I were left handed I would freely admit to it, I wouldn't try to convert or somehow "choose" to be right handed.
There is no shame in being sinister.
I don't want anyone made to go to quack therapists and claim to be an ex-southpaw.:nono:
I believe that being left handed is not a pervert's chosen perversion, it is an innate trait. :IA:
If you are left handed then be proud of it, use that left handed can opener it isn't the devil's work, don't be afraid to use left handed scissors....:comeout:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
It's not a question of "approval ?" Gay people (I'm heterosexual ) want TOLERANCE . They want to be left alone and not treated so terribly by society . The notion that they're trying to "impose" homosexuality on others is poppycock . The overwhelming majority of gays are just ordinary people who mind their own business and bother or threaten NO ONE . The vast majority of pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL, not homosexual . Same sex marriage does nto interfere with anyone else's rights or private lives .
Christians in America are not being "persecuted ". On the contrary , too many of them are trying to persecute gay people with their vile hatred and lies and attempts to force our government to deny them rights just because of THEIR religious beliefs .
When was the last time gay people barbed into your home and tried to force you to be gay ? This has never happened to me, nor has it happened to you .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm not intolerant of the Christian religion . I don't approve it, but I don't try to "persecute " Christians for their religion .
Why can't Christians just mind their own business and leave gay people alone ?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm right handed, but if I were left handed I would freely admit to it, I wouldn't try to convert or somehow "choose" to be right handed.

I'm ambidextrous, so I've always been able to "pass". I spent years making a living playing piano. Sometimes I'd be in a town, have a good run and then a patron would stay near the piano a little too long, watch a little too closely and say, "Hey, you're left hand is really terrific. I've played all my life and I can't get mine to do that."

And he or she would have that look, that question as it came to them. They'd drift away, but I'd see them, here and there, talking. The next day I'd pack a bag and find a bus, move on, drift until I'd put the question far behind me.​
Excerpt from, What Your Left Hand's Doin'

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not intolerant of the Christian religion . I don't approve it, but I don't try to "persecute " Christians for their religion .
Why can't Christians just mind their own business and leave gay people alone ?

Just leave me alone

and bake me a cake

and celebrate my perversion

shagster01

I did a similar thread using obesity about a year ago.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's not a question of "approval ?" Gay people (I'm heterosexual ) want TOLERANCE . They want to be left alone and not treated so terribly by society.

Tolerance includes permitting or allowing,a conduct/action, or viewpoint, with which one disagrees, while, respecting the "opponent" in the debate.

So, "toleration" cannot be excercised unless unless we disagree with him/her. Obviously, I do not "tolerate" respective members of the boc, or anyone else, if I agree with them, i.e., I don't "tolerate" people who have my views. Tolerance is reserved for those we think are in error.

Thus, our "modern, civilized, cultured" society, and all that jazz, has redefined the definition of tolerance, and thus, when Christians/others disagree with sodomy, and the laws we are witnessing going into effect, "calling a spade a spade," asserting they are in error, we are labeled as "intolerant."

Andy Griffith:"Curious....

So, one must make a judgment/assessment, that someone else's view is in error, in order to be able to excercise tolerance toward him/her, yet, if you do, you are labled intolerant.

Tolerance of persons is different from tolerance of ideas. Tolerance of persons, does not mean that we are to agree that all viewpoints have equivalent merit, are true....The view that no person's viewpoints are any better or truer than another's viewpoints is called insanity. To argue that some assertions are wrong, such as the earth is not flat, that rape is wrong, that we should allow people to marry their canary, dog,.....i.e., some viewpoints are in error, immoral, or just plain stupid, should not result in the outcry of "You are so intolerant......!!!," as it doesn't infringe on the true standard, definition, of tolerance.

So, in today's "politically correct" "society"(loosely employed here), if someone argues a differing view, he is told to shut up....quit being so "intolerant"....quit being so "mean spirited," and often censured, by others.

And these "others" are actually the ones demonstrating intolerance!

=tolerate any behavior, but don't tolerate opposing beliefs about those behaviors. And when I/we object with opposing moral viewpoints, we are then, in hypocrisy, labeled as "imposing your view on others, you mean spirited, uncultured, intolerant" bully...

Welcome to planet earth.

Isaiah 5:20 KJV

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

john w

Hall of Fame
Just leave me alone

and bake me a cake

and celebrate my perversion

He won't tolerate your intolerance for sin, mar of Del.

We send men to the moon, perform brain surgery....................................................................but, when these sweet, caring, "tolerance drones" log in, they lose their mind, and go insane.

Another word for it is "politics"(my emphasis).

Last edited: