Why Jews Don't Accept Jesus?

Ben Masada

Why Jews don't Accept Jesus?

It's not vandalizing; it's using it for a witness to what happened, as it was prophesied. And it's the foundation for the teachings contained in the Tanach. Most Christians don't even realize how much of it is either a direct quote or a reference to a teaching or principle contained therein.

I do understand your fury at what you perceive as someone trying to steal and corrupt the Tanach, particularly since 90% of them do it so badly, but this is because they left the pattern given them in the beginning and ignored HaShem's command to build it according to the pattern seen on the mount. Because of the division that came, I suppose they had no choice, and clearly it has not taken HaShem by surprise. So it is what it is now, and we walk according to the light given us until the time of the whole restoration

Do you? Do you know what in the Tanach is a reference to things fulfilled in the gospel of Paul aka the NT? If you do, let us fold our sleeps up our arms and get down into the business to find out. If I don't have a quoted answer to any of your questions I'll be more than ready to comply to your beliefs and become a Christian as you are.

...until the time of the whole restoration! That's another way out of the predicament. To wait and see. But you could be wasting the time of your life. It could take another 2000 years and still no restoration takes place.

Ben Masada

Romans 1:18-32 disagrees with you. No one possesses any excuse, even the savage in the jungle who has never heard of the name of Our Lord.

AMR

Well, we don't have that problem. You wish for instance to share the connection we have with our Lord.

RBBI

Do you? Do you know what in the Tanach is a reference to things fulfilled in the gospel of Paul aka the NT? If you do, let us fold our sleeps up our arms and get down into the business to find out. If I don't have a quoted answer to any of your questions I'll be more than ready to comply to your beliefs and become a Christian as you are.

Go for it. I'm here.

...until the time of the whole restoration! That's another way out of the predicament. To wait and see. But you could be wasting the time of your life. It could take another 2000 years and still no restoration takes place.

Well it could if not for the fact HaShem was so meticulous in the design of the Tabernacle so as to leave us a fully working timetable.

Ben Masada

We do, but for what Jesus really was and not by what you want him to have been. We are also aware that you acknowledge that he was a Jewish man but not that he behaved like a Jew. If you only knew a little about his Faith which was Judaism, you would rather walk his way or stop to straddle the issue between what you wish he could have been and what he was.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We do, but for what Jesus really was and not by what you want him to have been. We are also aware that you acknowledge that he was a Jewish man but not that he behaved like a Jew. If you only knew a little about his Faith which was Judaism, you would rather walk his way or stop to straddle the issue between what you wish he could have been and what he was.
Who do you believe that Jesus was?

Ben Masada

Who do you believe that Jesus was?

Jesus was a loyal religious Jew whose faith was Judaism and he observed all the commandments of God down to the letter. (Mat. 5:17-19) That's the Jesus we believe.

Jesus was the son of Joseph and Mary and never had any problem with that. Only after Paul arrived, Jesus became son of God without a biological father. (Acts 9:20; Mat. 1:18) That's the Jesus we can't believe.

Ben Masada

The same reason gentiles dont, they are not of His Sheep as He has stated Jn 10:26 !

Well, you err for not knowing even your own NT. The opposite is rather true that Jesus said to have come for the Jews only and even forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. Read Mat. 10:5,6; and Mat. 15:26.

beloved57

Well, you err for not knowing even your own NT. The opposite is rather true that Jesus said to have come for the Jews only and even forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. Read Mat. 10:5,6; and Mat. 15:26.
You don't know what you talking about! Non Sheep will never believe on Christ, they are goats, whether Jew or Gentile!

RBBI

It's every man in his season; He said He would bring them in, at the end, and He started to do so about 20 years ago. Peace

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Matthew 28:19

The Great Commission

…18And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Ben Masada

Matthew 28:19 The Great Commission

18And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Jesus could have never been the author of the Great Commission because, as a Jew, the Trinity finds no place in the heart of a Jew. HaShem is for us of an absolute Oneness.

BTW, That's no answer for Mat. 10:5,6. If Jesus forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, even as a Christian I would suspect of the Great Commission. Are we to leave the issue as a mystery or you have some thing else to say?

RCLady

Why Jews Don't Accept Jesus

Jews do not accept Jesus Christ because they are antichrist.

1 John 2:22 – “Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, who denieth the Father, and the Son.”

1 John 2:23 - "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father. He that confesseth the Son, hath the Father also."

John 8:24: - “For if you believe not that I am He, you shall die in your sin.”