Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grip Docility

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Surely you're not saying (as the 'Gay Christian' movement* and TOL'er Patrick jane has said) that if same sex relationships are "loving", then homosexual conduct is ok?

*Not to be confused with the Incestuous Christian, Adulterous Christian or Bestial Christian movements.

Now explain what you meant by this post, especially the "lust is it's origin" comment.

After you clarify what you meant by "lust is it's origin", you can explain what you meant by "values that encompass all sexual groups".

I did. I’m not reshuffling honest words so you can slander them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now explain what you meant by this post, especially the "lust is it's origin" comment.

Quote: Originally posted by Grip Docility:
Sexual deviation starts in the heart and goes far beyond homosexual behavior. Lust is it’s origin. Jesus identifies lust as condemnable sin. Smoking guns are wonderful, as long as they are shooting straight and with values that encompass all sexual groups

After you clarify what you meant by "lust is it's origin", you can explain what you meant by "values that encompass all sexual groups".

I did. I’m not reshuffling honest words so you can slander them.

People caught in lies are notorious for "reshuffling" their words (Donald Trump is a prime example).

I can think of only one relationship where lust is a good thing: A husband having a strong sexual desire for his wife, as that desire (along with things like love, commitment and open communication between the two) will keep that marriage going strong.

As far as your term "sexual groups" and their "values" go: As seen throughout Holy Scripture the only legitimate "sexual group" is one man, one woman, united in matrimony. They create the nucleus of society and every thing, literally everything in society revolves, grows and remains stable based on the health of that nucleus. Fornicators, adulterers and those who engage in homosexuality, incest and bestiality have no legitimate "values", in fact it's been shown that those "sexual groups" are extremely harmful to society. Righteous laws and cultural mores' had at one time kept those "sexual groups" where deviant behavior belongs:

in the closet.

The purpose of this thread is to see that those sexual "groups" slither back under the rock whence they came.

Thanks for stopping by. Now run along create another sock puppet account, hopefully the next will do better than this one has.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
aCW, show me the evidence that Steven Crowder SUPPORTS and is ALIGNED with Log Cabin Republicans or any other pro homo organizations. After all, you preferred baby killing criminal Hillary Clinton over Trump as President. Oh, btw, I'm pretty sure Hillary is pro gay and pro gay marriage in addition to being pro abortion. But you wanted her instead of Trump, proving that you really don't care about unborn babies and the gay agenda.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW, show me the evidence that Steven Crowder SUPPORTS and is ALIGNED with Log Cabin Republicans or any other pro homo organizations.

For those who don't know what Patrick jane is talking about, he's the author of a thread stating that Libertarian/sexual deviant Steven Crowder is a " popular right wing conservative".

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?126639-Steven-Crowder-Popular-Right-Wing-Conservative

I stated that frauds like Steven Crowder aren't anything new, as the openly homosexual Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud, groups that pretend to embrace conservative values yet engage in sexual perversion and endorse policies and laws that protect sexual perversion, have been around for a long time.

Regarding your "aligned" comment: I showed this short video clip in your thread where Steven Crowder wanted the sexual deviants at GOProud to be invited to the CPAC 2011:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBQz3jFlVt4

Crowder is without a doubt one of the smoothest talking con men that I've heard in a long time. Donald Trump should take lessons.

After all, you preferred baby killing criminal Hillary Clinton over Trump as President. Oh, btw, I'm pretty sure Hillary is pro gay and pro gay marriage in addition to being pro abortion. But you wanted her instead of Trump, proving that you really don't care about unborn babies and the gay agenda.

This is how smear campaigns operate, i.e. the smear against Judge Roy Moore but on a much smaller level.

Arthur Brain

Meanwhile Art continues his obsession with a Christian TV personality who had the audacity to mock homosexual behavior.

Waiting for 10 years to jump on the "Me too!" train doesn't show any consistency by your allies from the barbaric left Art.

On that note: I see that your attacks on Judge Roy Moore have ceased. Being there is only one piece of evidence (just one) against Judge Moore, and that evidence has been shown to be fake, you're wise to let the leftwing smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore go.

Phil Robertson can air his hillbilly views about homosexuality as much as he likes, that's not what's under discussion here. What is rather odd is why a supposedly Christian conservative man is refusing to address his derogatory comments and his advocating the pursuit of girls as young as fifteen. See, you don't get to pompously blather away when you've no problem with cranks like Robertson coming out with this spew:

These are his own words. They haven't been 'taken out of context' or 'quote mined' as you erroneously stated and you should have known better as you've been shown this before. So, gonna squirm, weasel and deflect around your hero again Connie? I can just keep reposting the thing and it'll only make you look worse the longer you ignore it.

As to the rest then it's just your usual. I've no time for sexual crimes no matter who's guilty of it as it has nothing to do with politics for me or anyone else who's honest. Where it comes to Moore, you're not the arbiter of his innocence and he's far from out of the woods on allegations cast. His own stuttering performance on his interview with Hannity was as far from convincing as you can get although I doubt you've listened to it. Of course, anything that besmirches your little hero is going to be ignored anyway. Even if he's booted out of the race and prosecuted it'll all be a 'left' conspiracy to "silence the truth" for you...

Could you imagine what effect a constitutionalist like Judge Roy Moore could have on the US Senate and hence the influence on legislation/SCOTUS rulings involving homosexuality and abortion if he were elected to the US Senate?

Sleep on that and be sure to share your nightmares with the followers of the thread tomorrow.

Yeah, not a lot in reality. Nobody would back any legislation to re-criminalize homosexuality and if they did then those nightmares would belong to you, wouldn't they?

:rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Breaking news:

Bisexual/ (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) rapist/

Charles Manson: I’m bisexual, and I raped a man
https://nypost.com/2013/11/22/charles-manson-im-bisexual-and-i-raped-a-man/

mass murderer Charles Manson dead at 83.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/charles-manson-dies-at-83/ar-BBFjAE6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

I can hear Art Brain and ...Dante now:

"See, we told you that homosexuals live longer than age 46!"

Wouldn't even need to state the obvious oh closeted one. Your usual conflation of bi and homosexuality with antisocial tendencies is duly noted and filed...

Just get out of that darned closet man will ya?

:doh:

MrDante

Breaking news:

https://nypost.com/2013/11/22/charles-manson-im-bisexual-and-i-raped-a-man/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/charles-manson-dies-at-83/ar-BBFjAE6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

charles-manson-stickingtongue-288.jpg

https://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/charles-manson-stickingtongue-288.jpg

Why would either of us say something like that, after all you just called Manson bisexual. :dunce:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Could you imagine what effect a constitutionalist like Judge Roy Moore could have on the US Senate and hence the influence on legislation/SCOTUS rulings involving homosexuality and abortion if he were elected to the US Senate?

Sleep on that and be sure to share your nightmares with the followers of the thread tomorrow.

Yeah, not a lot in reality. Nobody would back any legislation to re-criminalize homosexuality and if they did then those nightmares would belong to you, wouldn't they?

:rolleyes:

Except that it's still a crime in around 12 US States to engage in same sex sodomy. A constitutionalist like Roy Moore would argue in favor of those State's over the LGBTQueer backed Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges SCOTUS rulings. The State of Texas had somewhat recently talked about recriminalizing homosexuality as well.
https://www.rawstory.com/2010/06/tx...icans-criminalize-sodomy-gay-marriage-felony/

Be afraid Art, be very afraid, as there are many people who are still interested in living in a society that embraces decency.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior Breaking news:

https://nypost.com/2013/11/22/charle...i-raped-a-man/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

Wouldn't even need to state the obvious oh closeted one. Your usual conflation of bi and homosexuality with antisocial tendencies is duly noted and filed...

Just get out of that darned closet man will ya?

:doh:

Why would either of us say something like that, after all you just called Manson bisexual. :dunce:

Manson referred to himself as a bisexual (if you need reminding, that would be the "B" in the LGBT acronym).

Besides, Manson spent the vast majority of his life in a prison setting where drag queens (the "T" in the LGBT acronym) were the only "women" available (i.e. Manson was either another con's girlfriend or he had several younger homosexual males at his disposal, or both).

Be grateful fellas that I acknowledged that not all homosexuals die at the young age of 46. Charles Manson proved me wrong.

Arthur Brain

Except that it's still a crime in around 12 US States to engage in same sex sodomy. A constitutionalist like Roy Moore would argue in favor of those State's over the LGBTQueer backed Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges SCOTUS rulings. The State of Texas had somewhat recently talked about recriminalizing homosexuality as well.
https://www.rawstory.com/2010/06/tx...icans-criminalize-sodomy-gay-marriage-felony/

Be afraid Art, be very afraid, as there are many people who are still interested in living in a society that embraces decency.

And he would get absolutely nowhere with it although you kid yourself that such laws would get passed if it makes you feel better. No politician who values their career (and which ones don't) would opt for political suicide dude. Face it Connie, society doesn't tolerate human rights being oppressed anymore and you for one should be glad.

Oh, and...:

It ain't going away dude...

Arthur Brain

Manson referred to himself as a bisexual (if you need reminding, that would be the "B" in the LGBT acronym).

Besides, Manson spent the vast majority of his life in a prison setting where drag queens (the "T" in the LGBT acronym) were the only "women" available (i.e. Manson was either another con's girlfriend or he had several younger homosexual males at his disposal, or both).

Be grateful fellas that I acknowledged that not all homosexuals die at the young age of 46. Charles Manson proved me wrong.

Eh, how old are you exactly? You might have proven yourself wrong doofus...

:eek:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
https://www.rawstory.com/2010/06/tx-...rriage-felony/

And he would get absolutely nowhere with it although you kid yourself that such laws would get passed if it makes you feel better. No politician who values their career (and which ones don't) would opt for political suicide dude. Face it Connie, society doesn't tolerate human rights being oppressed anymore and you for one should be glad.

Remember that Judge Roy Moore was illegitimately removed from his elected position as Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice because he refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of Obergefell v Hodges (on a side note: Do you recall what public restroom toilet stall James Obergefell and Richard Hodges first met in?).

As shown in this link, not many States were pro sodomy when it came to marriage.

Prior to the Supreme Court's decision in Obergefell v. Hodges, U.S. states passed several different types of state constitutional amendments banning legal recognition of same-sex unions in U.S. state constitutions, referred to by proponents as defense of marriage amendments.[1] The amendments define marriage as a union between one man and one woman and prevent civil unions or same-sex marriages from being legalized, though some of the amendments bar only the latter. The Obergefell decision in June 2015 invalidated these state constitutional amendments insofar as they prevented same-sex couples from marrying,
even though the actual text of these amendments remain written into the state constitutions.

Thirty-one U.S. state constitutional amendments banning legal recognition of same-sex unions have been adopted. Of these, ten make only same-sex marriage unconstitutional; sixteen make both same-sex marriage and civil unions unconstitutional; two make same-sex marriage, civil unions, and other contracts unconstitutional; and one is unique. Hawaii's amendment is unique in that it does not make same-sex marriage unconstitutional; rather, it allows the state to limit marriage to opposite-sex couples. Virginia's amendment prevents the state from recognizing private contracts that "approximate" marriage. Observers have pointed out that such language encompasses private contracts and medical directives.[2][3] Furthermore, the Michigan Supreme Court has held that the state's amendment bans not only same-sex marriage and civil unions, but also domestic partnership benefits such as health insurance.[4]

Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...al_amendments_banning_same-sex_unions_by_type

If you need help with math, 31 is 15 less than the average lifespan of a homosexual. I hope that helps.

300px-Marriage_amendment_animation.gif

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...on.gif/300px-Marriage_amendment_animation.gif

Oh, and...:

It ain't going away dude...

I'm well aware that your mental illness won't be going away. Have you ever thought about seeking professional psychiatric and spiritual counseling?

Arthur Brain

Remember that Judge Roy Moore was illegitimately removed from his elected position as Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice because he refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of Obergefell v Hodges (on a side note: Do you recall what public restroom toilet stall James Obergefell and Richard Hodges first met in?).

Oh, of course that was it. Funnily enough, no I don't because I'm not gay obsessed and nor do I see 'gay' in every little thing.

As shown in this link, not many States were pro sodomy when it came to marriage.

Well, most states are pro equal rights so meh.

If you need help with math, 31 is 15 less than the average lifespan of a homosexual. I hope that helps.

You best put yourself on an egg timer then Connie...

I'm well aware that your mental illness won't be going away. Have you ever thought about seeking professional psychiatric and spiritual counseling?

Aw, you still can't defend your little hero's words then? C'mon, give it a go Connie:

Go on you veritable bastion of righteousness you! Surely you can defend how it's all right and good to get girls when they're fifteen before they're old enough to drain your bank balance?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's good to see Alabamans coming forward to dispel the 24/7 smear campaign against US Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore by the secular humanist left

From the leftwing internet website msn.com:

11-21-17

“On Monday evening, the Moore Campaign unveiled statements from key witnesses that completely bust the story of Beverly Nelson and Gloria Allred and further reveal an unconscionable bias on the part of state and national press to hide the truth from Alabama voters...

Nelson said Moore allegedly offered her a ride home from the Olde Hickory House where she worked when she was 16. He then allegedly parked his car near dumpsters behind the building and attempted to force her to have sex with him, she said. Nelson has also gone public with her high school yearbook which she claims was signed by Moore.

...In Monday evening’s statements, the campaign quoted multiple witnesses who used to work at Olde Hickory House, attempting to poke holes in Nelson’s account of the incident.
A former waitress said the restaurant didn’t hire anyone under the age of 16, but Nelson said she was 15 when she started. Two former employees questioned the location of the dumpster, saying it was on the side of the building, not the back. A few of Moore’s witnesses said there wasn’t an entrance to the building from the back of the parking lot and another former employee said the restaurant never closed before 11 p.m., which they said contradicts Nelson’s claims that the restaurant closed at 10 p.m. the night of the alleged assault.
The campaign also claimed that these witness accounts had been shared with multiple news outlets, but “the outlets have failed to report.”
The second statement included quotes from three former employees of Gadsden mall, one of whom oversaw mall security, attempting to discredit reports that Moore was banned from the mall because of his alleged behavior toward teenage girls.
One witness, Johnnie V. Sanders who the Moore campaign said was an employee of Gadsden Mall from the late 1970s to the mid-2000’s, said there was a different “prominent” man who was banned from the mall for similar reasons and said he may have been confused with Moore.
“There was a prominent man of Etowah County, whom is now deceased that was banned for reasons such as the allegations against Judge Moore. However, due to respect for the family, I decline to reveal his name,” Sanders said in the statement. “Despite allegations against other patrons of the mall, I never heard of Roy Moore’s name come in conversation with any such misconduct against women or a supposed banning from the Gadsden Mall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-story/ar-BBFrevj?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Isn't it great exposing the smear campaigns of the left?

Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.42.09-AM-720x360.png

https://crtxnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.42.09-AM-720x360.png

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's good to see Alabamans coming forward to dispel the 24/7 smear campaign against US Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore by the secular humanist left

From the leftwing internet website msn.com:

11-21-17

“On Monday evening, the Moore Campaign unveiled statements from key witnesses that completely bust the story of Beverly Nelson and Gloria Allred and further reveal an unconscionable bias on the part of state and national press to hide the truth from Alabama voters...

Nelson said Moore allegedly offered her a ride home from the Olde Hickory House where she worked when she was 16. He then allegedly parked his car near dumpsters behind the building and attempted to force her to have sex with him, she said. Nelson has also gone public with her high school yearbook which she claims was signed by Moore.

...In Monday evening’s statements, the campaign quoted multiple witnesses who used to work at Olde Hickory House, attempting to poke holes in Nelson’s account of the incident.
A former waitress said the restaurant didn’t hire anyone under the age of 16, but Nelson said she was 15 when she started. Two former employees questioned the location of the dumpster, saying it was on the side of the building, not the back. A few of Moore’s witnesses said there wasn’t an entrance to the building from the back of the parking lot and another former employee said the restaurant never closed before 11 p.m., which they said contradicts Nelson’s claims that the restaurant closed at 10 p.m. the night of the alleged assault.
The campaign also claimed that these witness accounts had been shared with multiple news outlets, but “the outlets have failed to report.”
The second statement included quotes from three former employees of Gadsden mall, one of whom oversaw mall security, attempting to discredit reports that Moore was banned from the mall because of his alleged behavior toward teenage girls.
One witness, Johnnie V. Sanders who the Moore campaign said was an employee of Gadsden Mall from the late 1970s to the mid-2000’s, said there was a different “prominent” man who was banned from the mall for similar reasons and said he may have been confused with Moore.
“There was a prominent man of Etowah County, whom is now deceased that was banned for reasons such as the allegations against Judge Moore. However, due to respect for the family, I decline to reveal his name,” Sanders said in the statement. “Despite allegations against other patrons of the mall, I never heard of Roy Moore’s name come in conversation with any such misconduct against women or a supposed banning from the Gadsden Mall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-story/ar-BBFrevj?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Isn't it great exposing the smear campaigns of the left?

Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.42.09-AM-720x360.png

https://crtxnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.42.09-AM-720x360.png
See? We are exactly alike.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With Art Brain and his allies at the LGBTQueer movement being foaming at the mouth rabid at what Phil Robertson said, I think instead of trying to reason with Art and his allies at the LGBTQueer movement, I should attempt to reason with Phil Robertson.

Hence,

"An open letter to Phil Robertson".

Nov. 21, 2017

Dear Phil Robertson;

I don't know if you realize how offensive your words to the movement that founded the North American Man Boy Love Association were.

Spoiler
phil-robertson.png

but the movement that turned the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into the "Boy Sodomizers of America" take mocking them seriously.

Granted, you and I and the vast majority of civilization (current and past) acknowledge that the sole purpose of the anus is to expel human waste, NOT to use it as a sex object, but not all people see it that way.

Granted, when the anus is used for something that it wasn't designed for, terrible diseases happen, often times life threatening diseases. While you and I acknowledge that, not everyone cares.

You see Mr. Robertson, when it comes to sexual relations, the anus is to homosexual relationships as the vagina is to heterosexual relationships.

I know that God abhors sexual sin, and that He never created man to have sex with man, but can we both sell-out God look the other way on this issue and try to get along with sexual deviants instead praying for their salvation and on occasion mocking their lifestyle?

I hope that this letter reaches you Mr. Robertson, and hope that you can find the time to respond.

Sincerely,

Your brother in Christ:

aCultureWarrior

openletter1_1_7.jpg

http://www.opnlttr.com/sites/default/files/openletter1_1_7.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Nov. 21, 2017

Dear Phil Robertson;

I don't know if you realize how offensive your words to the movement that founded the North American Man Boy Love Association were.

Spoiler
phil-robertson.png

but the movement that turned the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into the "Boy Sodomizers of America" take mocking them seriously.

Granted, you and I and the vast majority of civilization (current and past) acknowledge that the sole purpose of the anus is to expel human waste, NOT to use it as a sex object, but not all people see it that way.

Granted, when the anus is used for something that it wasn't designed for, terrible diseases happen, often times life threatening diseases. While you and I acknowledge that, not everyone cares.

You see Mr. Robertson, when it comes to sexual relations, the anus is to homosexual relationships as the vagina is to heterosexual relationships.

I know that God abhors sexual sin, and that He never created man to have sex with man, but can we both sell-out God look the other way on this issue and try to get along with sexual deviants instead praying for their salvation and on occasion mocking their lifestyle?

I hope that this letter reaches you Mr. Robertson, and hope that you can find the time to respond.

Sincerely,

Your brother in Christ:

aCultureWarrior

openletter1_1_7.jpg

http://www.opnlttr.com/sites/default/files/openletter1_1_7.jpg

Oh dear, you probably think people are chuckling over this don't you, besides yourself of course...

Here, let me help you with it a bit:

"Dear Phil Robertson,

I am a closeted, pompous little crank that can't help but obsess over gay men and a certain part of human anatomy. I have an incredibly inflated opinion of myself and constantly labour under the delusion that I have hordes of admiring fans where it comes to my puffed up life blog even though none of them ever appear on it to voice their support.

Whenever I'm caught out regarding my numerous gaffes I will deflect, squirm and weasel my way out to the best of my ability which doesn't really amount to much if I'm honest although that again is such a rare occurrence as I'm too busy fixating on homosexual men, pretending that I'm straight and work in law enforcement. Could you please help me out with the following as I've had to deflect around it with my usual ineffective innuendo countless times now, and it puts me in an entirely indefensible position if I'm going to argue for age consent laws when you seem to be advocating the pursuit of girls as young as fifteen:

Kind regards,

A Complete Wanker - aka ACW."

:e4e:

No charge for the editing dude!

:e4e:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.