Why group marriage is the next horizon of social liberalism

GFR7

Polygamy has precedent in the Bible as well as dozens of other cultures around the world.
Yes, it does: I have no doubt that in a few years time, SCOTUS will rule this in as well.......unless conservative justices have increased and replaced others.... :think:

Buzzword

Polygamy has precedent in the Bible as well as dozens of other cultures around the world.

And polyamory, which has a much smaller (read: zero) history of abuse, already has a devoted following in the West.

Read The Ethical Slut by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy.

Many of these stem from multiple couples choosing to share lodging due to finances, and the "relationship" dynamic eventually shifted to fit their living situation, and in many cases they had greater success in childrearing due to more adults in the immediate vicinity available for emotional support.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Court did not legalize anything regarding marriage. Look here, a word is ony useful if it points at something, as to say, 'it is not that, it is this'. The word signifier, 'marriage' points to a signified, the 'union of a man and woman, not related by blood'.

The Court did not make any ruling on this, in fact one my as well call it a bula ruling since it impacts legal relations outside of marriage, and not one shall argue other wise, and will freely admit these other issues are the bases of the ruling.
I call it the bula ruling

Sancocho

The real question is will America still be around by the time polygamy is made legal. After all time and time again the Bible demonstrates those who hurt the innocent while claiming they are great will be punished. Fortunately, there are many real Christian countries to emigrate to before that happens.

GFR7

The Court did not legalize anything regarding marriage. Look here, a word is ony useful if it points at something, as to say, 'it is not that, it is this'. The word signifier, 'marriage' points to a signified, the 'union of a man and woman, not related by blood'.

The Court did not make any ruling on this, in fact one my as well call it a bula ruling since it impacts legal relations outside of marriage, and not one shall argue other wise, and will freely admit these other issues are the bases of the ruling.
I call it the bula ruling
So why are they marching all over the nation, lighting up rainbows,

and declaring "gay marriage the law of the land!" ???

mar·riage
ˈmerij/
noun
the legally or formally recognized union of a man and a woman (or, in some jurisdictions, two people of the same sex) as partners in a relationship.
"a happy marriage"

Alate_One

Yes, it does: I have no doubt that in a few years time, SCOTUS will rule this in as well.......unless conservative justices have increased and replaced others.... :think:
Why should conservative justices block it?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So why are they marching all over the nation, lighting up rainbows,

and declaring "gay marriage the law of the land!" ???

I guess for the same reason they have a desire to be naked, or almost naked in parades, or dressed in lady's clothes. They are nutty people.

The law will only impact on economic issues unless those not in favor of it , RECOGNIZE it!