WHY DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED

ClimateSanity

I'm very upset the wall isn't going up. According to non MSM sources, this feeling of betrayal could be enough to prevent reelection. For those of us who are regular readers of conservative friendly sites, we are aware of how reliably Republican states such as California were turned into reliably Democrat states because of unchecked illegal Immigration. This and the gutting of middle class America are the two strongest motivations for such a wall. Only those who immerse themselves in media that pushes the false narrative of an ineffective wall are not upset the wall is not going up.

Proposition 187 passed in a landslide with a nearly 20-point margin -- a larger margin than Wilson got, incidentally. It was supported by two-thirds of white voters, half of black and Asian voters, and even a third of Hispanic voters.

Prop 187 was challenged in court and a Carter-appointed U.S. District Court judge, Mariana Pfaelzer, found the initiative “unconstitutional.” Her rulings were still on appeal when Democrat Gray Davis became governor and dropped the appeals.

In 1983, the illegal immigrant population was 2,093,000 and by 2000 that number increased to 8,460,000.

Today, California has the highest population of illegal immigrants in the nation. It is also the bluest state in the nation. Although there are other factors influencing that, that factor alone is enough to prevent a Republican electoral victory there.

Republicans who are tired of seeing one state after another turn blue due to illegal Immigration, are certainly upset with the failure of the wall being erected.

For those who think a wall is ineffective in keeping people out, should look at the effectiveness of walls emplaced in other parts of the world.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm very upset the wall isn't going up. According to non MSM sources, this feeling of betrayal could be enough to prevent reelection. For those of us who are regular readers of conservative friendly sites, we are aware of how reliably Republican states such as California were turned into reliably Democrat states because of unchecked illegal Immigration. This and the gutting of middle class America are the two strongest motivations for such a wall. Only those who immerse themselves in media that pushes the false narrative of an ineffective wall are not upset the wall is not going up.
Good to see you back.
Where you been?

glorydaz

It's going up.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was a fan of John Kasich ... and Joe Biden. Insofar as everyone else, it's more of an "anyone BUT" ...

Insofar as the topic of the thread ... I already know. Outdated electoral system that is representative of millions of less voters, gerrymandering, voter suppression, Comey ... and Russia.

Nah, Hillary lost the election because she was a HORRENDOUS candidate to begin with. Sounds like you listen to CNN and their ilk, way too much.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There probably weren't even that many to begin with. It seems to be the case that anyone that doesn't conform to your particular branch of political ideology is deemed to be a "far left radical" regardless. Eh, the way things are going around here it'll only be zealous conservatives who are allowed to post or voice an opinion anyway, so enjoy.

:plain:

I'd really like that. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hillary (The Hill) is still going around griping and belly-aching about her loss to Donald Trump. Soon she'll be showing up at grocery store parking lots and standing in front of peoples houses with a Bullhorn. Will this woman EVER get over herself?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There probably weren't even that many to begin with. It seems to be the case that anyone that doesn't conform to your particular branch of political ideology is deemed to be a "far left radical" regardless. Eh, the way things are going around here it'll only be zealous conservatives who are allowed to post or voice an opinion anyway, so enjoy.

:plain:

Don't you find it funny how the left wants to fawn over and idolize an obnoxious foul-mouthed Nazi kid with the stipulation that none should criticize him and just let him rant freely without opposition; but if a Christian internet site wants to just limit the amount of one subject taking over the board, they're HORRIBLE! ?????
Double standards abound in the left.

Arthur Brain

Don't you find it funny how the left wants to fawn over and idolize an obnoxious foul-mouthed Nazi kid with the stipulation that none should criticize him and just let him rant freely without opposition; but if a Christian internet site wants to just limit the amount of one subject taking over the board, they're HORRIBLE! ?????
Double standards abound in the left.

Who's saying that nobody should criticize Hogg or take exception to him exactly? I'm not, nor do I fawn over him either so no double standards here. You're hardly in a position to complain about 'foul language' either as you only seem to take exception to it depending on who's saying it. I've no issue with there being a limitation on the amount of threads on a topic as an influx can take over the boards but there should still be a counterpoint to all of the Trump support. Where it comes to thread derailment then that's fair enough if folk are spamming up someone else's OP but for someone to be banned for "derailing" their own?

That's ridiculous.

Arthur Brain

I'm sure you would but that was never the aim of this place. It actively encouraged people to join if they wanted to debate against far right Christians and advanced lively and heated debate within forum guidelines. That's what set this place apart from so many others where debate was stifled and they were effectively a mutual back patting society. It may appeal to you but that was never the ethos of TOL. Besides which, what would you have to grouch about and who would you have to neg rep if all opposition was silenced?

;)