WHY DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump is the President of the United States of America.
Thankfully Hillary is not, and hopefully never will be.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump is the President of the United States of America.
Thankfully Hillary is not, and hopefully never will be.

I think 'The Hill' would find it rather difficult to receive financial backing in order to run again? She now lives in her own little world, where she travels around complaining about her loss and looking for far-left zealots to commiserate with her. She's the ULTIMATE sore loser of all time.

rexlunae

Biden is my choice .... though my vote will be cast for anyone whose name is not Trump. Best case scenario, he won't last a full term and we will be stuck with Pence.

Biden isn't a perfect choice, for me, but given his natural aptitude for just basic decency, I think he may be just exactly what this country needs after four years of Trump and his supporters' vicious cruelty.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Biden isn't a perfect choice, for me, but given his natural aptitude for just basic decency, I think he may be just exactly what this country needs after four years of Trump and his supporters' vicious cruelty.

It appears as if you're a wee bit delusional, pal. Do you also believe that anybody who supports or voted for Donald Trump, is a Nazi?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Rex, you might want to curtail your 'bashing Trump' rhetoric? Remember, there's a moratorium on such attacks. Your friend Barb, was just banned for breaking it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rex is a typical LEFTIST. He considers our President to be a Nazi and his supporters to be misguided. The LEFT hate Donald Trump so much, they want to equate him with one of the worst dictators the world has ever known. That's just pathetic and intellectually dishonest in every way possible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This brand of HATRED didn't exist when Obama was the President. The reason being, Conservatives don't act like these, angry, angst ridden, violent, far-left zealots.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rex, Barbarian, Rusha and one or two other LEFTISTS on TOL suffer from 'Soreloseritis.' They will not/cannot accept Hillary's loss. They're angry and don't know what to do with all of that 'pent up' anger, so they come to TOL in order to vent.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Make no mistake about it, the far-left media, in every instance, takes 'first blood,' after which, Trump responds. In order to not notice this, your average 'leftist' has to be either be, naive and intellectually blind or they're just making things up to suit their political perspective. Those are the only two choices.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of the BIG reasons Trump won the Presidency is his goal to build a wall in order to protect our country. He's still working on that, however he's being stymied by obstructionists in the Democratic and Republican Parties.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calling the President of the United States a NAZI, is about the lowest unpatriotic thing a person can say. And, Rex should feel ashamed of himself? However, your average Leftists seem to lack any common sense or intellectual honesty.

Arthur Brain

Actually, I'm happy to see there's only about four or so 'far-left radicals' on TOL, thus far. And, we all know who they are.

There probably weren't even that many to begin with. It seems to be the case that anyone that doesn't conform to your particular branch of political ideology is deemed to be a "far left radical" regardless. Eh, the way things are going around here it'll only be zealous conservatives who are allowed to post or voice an opinion anyway, so enjoy.

:plain:

Arthur Brain

Rex, Barbarian, Rusha and one or two other LEFTISTS on TOL suffer from 'Soreloseritis.' They will not/cannot accept Hillary's loss. They're angry and don't know what to do with all of that 'pent up' anger, so they come to TOL in order to vent.

None of those you mention were particular fans of Hilary but then, you're only really interested in bracketing anyone outside of your own viewpoint a "leftist" anyway GM. Twitter away...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None of those you mention were particular fans of Hilary but then, you're only really interested in bracketing anyone outside of your own viewpoint a "leftist" anyway GM. Twitter away...

I was a fan of John Kasich ... and Joe Biden. Insofar as everyone else, it's more of an "anyone BUT" ...

Insofar as the topic of the thread ... I already know. Outdated electoral system that is representative of millions of less voters, gerrymandering, voter suppression, Comey ... and Russia.