Why Calvinist, Catholics, Others, Hate the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

Epoisses

That's an absolutely ridiculous statement, because Calvinism is orthodox Protestantism- you're the one in heresy, I don't know how you all are getting off talking all that nonsense on Reformed belief.

You don't even believe that Jesus died for half the world let alone all of it. It's a rejection of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's funny how humanity would rather listen to mere mortal men than to the Scriptures themselves? You know ​guys like Billy Graham, Spurgeon, Calvin, Luther, etc.

beloved57

He's boasting in his own act of relying, which is a work he does Eph. 2:8-9!

~~~~~
Yes. He stated that one can not be saved without relying on Gods mercy. That's salvation by works, by what one does.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Epoisses

Yes. He stated that one can not be saved without relying on Gods mercy. That's salvation by works, by what one does.

The bible says to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. I guess that's righteousness by works too!! You are so hyper that you have completely lost touch with reality.

beloved57

They were quickened by the Holy Spirit because they heard and believed the Gospel.

Why is it you are anti-Gospel?

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word" Romans 10:17. Which is the Gospel.
One must be of God to hear God's words Jn 8:47 and the Gospel is Gods words!

beloved57

The bible says to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. I guess that's righteousness by works too!! You are so hyper that you have completely lost touch with reality.
You don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

beloved57

He worships men and rejects Christ as the savior of the world.

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the World, but what does World mean ? What or which World is He a Saviour of ? Not that you believe in Jesus Christ anyway, you dont !