Why Calvinist, Catholics, Others, Hate the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

beloved57

Probably I see no Jesus or love that Jesus told those that follow Him to share because you do not know Jesus nor care what He taught.
You don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, but another jesus of your darkened understanding.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

dodge

You don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, but another jesus of your darkened understanding.

Says the person who exhibits NO love of God no teachings of Jesus just what he/she thinks...No thanks I will stay with Jesus. Your false god is about pleasing self , devoid of scripture, and a hater of who Jesus died for...YOUR LOSS, sadly.

beloved57

Says the person who exhibits NO love of God no teachings of Jesus just what he/she thinks...No thanks I will stay with Jesus. Your false god is about pleasing self , devoid of scripture, and a hater of who Jesus died for...YOUR LOSS, sadly.
You serve a false god

Robert Pate

Banned

This is why John encourages us to try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1.

Calvinism and those that teach it and believe it are not of God.