Why Calvinist, Catholics, Others, Hate the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

beloved57

they are not the same
-that is why we have two different words
-I can be saved because of His mercy and grace
-I rely on both
-I will never be justified

Yes they are the same, that shows that you dont know what you believe ! Also you believe you are saved by what you do, relying on His mercy, that is something man does.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Again, you dont know what you believe, being saved and being justified are the same. Salvation is being Justified from all things Acts 13:39

And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

I am not saved
-I am not justified
-in that sense they are the same
-I can be saved because of His grace and mercy and His death on the cross
-I will never be justified but my works may show that I am worthy of His mercy

beloved57

I am not saved
-I am not justified
-in that sense they are the same
-I can be saved because of His grace and mercy and His death on the cross
-I will never be justified

Yeah but you believe you shall be saved by what you do ! By relying upon Gods mercy. What about a person who does not rely upon Gods mercy, but Christ died for them, shall they be saved ?

beloved57

no
-what I do may make me worthy of His mercy
Yes, you just admitted it, what you do may make you worthy of his mercy! You believe in being saved by what you do. See, you are ignorant to what you believe. I know more about what you believe than you do.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes, you just admitted it, what you do may make you worthy of his mercy! You believe in being saved by what you do. See, you are ignorant to what you believe. I know more about what you believe than you do.

His mercy will be based on what I do
-it is still mercy
-you do understand what mercy is?

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ died for are saved, reconciled to God while they are being enemies, Rom 5:10 they did nothing but be His enemy !

You are always quoting Romans 5:10 with no understanding of what it means.

What it means is that the whole world has been reconciled to God, sinners and all.

"To wit that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

beloved57

What it means is that the whole world has been reconciled to God, sinners and all.

"To wit that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.
That scripture condemns false religion!

HisServant

Paul did not write that to the whole world, he wrote it to a specific audience... maybe you should research who he was addressing and take that into consideration before continuing?

Epoisses

Paul did not write that to the whole world, he wrote it to a specific audience... maybe you should research who he was addressing and take that into consideration before continuing?

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Rom. 5:12

Are there some men who don't sin or die?

HisServant

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Rom. 5:12

Are there some men who don't sin or die?

All have sinned and die. But Paul said 'we' and that does not include the entire world in Romans 5:10

He was talking to converted Jews in a way that they would understand his message give their world view.