"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
Show me what scripture says that God will impute sin back to an individual. Rom 4:8 doesn't say that, liar!

The only thing that is going to be accepted in the judgment is the righteousness of Christ.

You don't have it because you are NOT "In Christ."

You have never called on Christ to save you. Jesus will say... "Depart from me, I never knew you."

beloved57

The only thing that is going to be accepted in the judgment is the righteousness of Christ.

You don't have it because you are NOT "In Christ."

You have never called on Christ to save you. Jesus will say... "Depart from me, I never knew you."

So you can't show me a scripture for your phoney lies. Talking about God impute sin back to folks that He has already impute to Christ. God should slap the taste out your filthy mouth.

Robert Pate

Banned
So you can't show me a scripture for your phoney lies. Talking about God impute sin back to folks that He has already impute to Christ. God should slap the taste out your filthy mouth.

Everything will be made clear to you in the judgment before you are sentenced to hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are under Gods Judgment now, believing all these lies you post !

The scripture is also saying,

"Cursed is the man to whom the Lord will impute sin" God can and will impute sin or not impute sin.

We know this to be true because he imputes righteousness, Romans 4:6.

Robert Pate

Banned
"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

This scripture means just what it says. If you hear the Gospel and you do not respond to the Gospel, chances are that you are spiritually dead.

beloved57

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

This scripture means just what it says. If you hear the Gospel and you do not respond to the Gospel, chances are that you are spiritually dead.

False statements not found in scripture. You are promoting salvation by works,by what a person does!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach salvation by the will of man in all your post.Your savior is your freewill.That is who you worship!

You are as blind as a bat and most likely are a reprobate.

You believe that God sent his only begotten Son into the world to die for the sins of the world, but doesn't want some to know about it?