"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Nanja

You go through the Bible and try to pick out scripture that you think confirms Calvinism.

You didn't quote 1 Timothy 1:10 because it does not support your Calvinist doctrine.

You do not have the truth, nor will you ever have the truth if you do not accept all of the Bible as the word of God.

Nonsense.

All the Salvation which is in Christ Jesus 2 Tim. 1:10 is exclusively for the Elect Eph. 1:4. That's why the Gospel of God's Grace by Election must be preached to produce Faith in God's Elect as Paul states here.

Titus 1:1
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
Nonsense.

All the Salvation which is in Christ Jesus 2 Tim. 1:10 is exclusively for the Elect Eph. 1:4. That's why the Gospel of God's Grace by Election must be preached to produce Faith in God's Elect as Paul states here.

Titus 1:1
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

You are accusing Jesus of being a liar and implying that the Bible is not a truthful book.

Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

I John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, plus many other scriptures tell us that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world.

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Nanja

You are accusing Jesus of being a liar and implying that the Bible is not a truthful book.

Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

I John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, plus many other scriptures tell us that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world.

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

You say Christ died for the whole world of mankind, but yet God still sends a world of people to hell Rev. 21:8.

That's blasphemy against the efficacy of Christ's Blood to save those for whom it was shed.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You say Christ died for the whole world of mankind, but yet God still sends a world of people to hell Rev. 21:8.

That's blasphemy against the efficacy of Christ's Blood to save those for whom it was shed.

# How I feel when I see Calvinists using condemnation verses

giphy.gif

Robert Pate

Banned

Yes and chances are you will go to hell because you don't have faith in the saving work of Christ.

I didn't say that Christ died for the sins of man kind. The Bible says that. But you don't believe the Bible.

Nanja

Yes and chances are you will go to hell because you don't have faith in the saving work of Christ.

I didn't say that Christ died for the sins of man kind. The Bible says that. But you don't believe the Bible.

No! The Bible doesn't say that Christ died for all of mankind without exception.

You think that because you are Lost and your understanding is darkened Eph. 4:18:
Evidence you have not been born of the Spirit John 8:43, 47!

2 Cor. 4:3-4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Such disobedience to the Word of God suggests that you were not chosen to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13!

balut55

When they come for me they will ask one question. Do you deny that Jesus is your savior and God? If you say yes than you keep your flesh (for a while) and are dead in Christ no and you get your white robe. Sounds like a choice to me.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned
No! The Bible doesn't say that Christ died for all of mankind without exception.

You think that because you are Lost and your understanding is darkened Eph. 4:18:
Evidence you have not been born of the Spirit John 8:43, 47!

2 Cor. 4:3-4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Such disobedience to the Word of God suggests that you were not chosen to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13!

You believe that everyone is lost, except for you and B57.

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world. You have the audacity to say he's not. God help you in the judgment.

Nanja

You believe that everyone is lost, except for you and B57.

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world. You have the audacity to say he's not. God help you in the judgment.

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of all the Election of Grace, His Seed Gal. 3:16, chosen in Union with Him before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11; 2 Tim. 1:9!

beloved57

Absolutely correct, not only him, most people here are guilty of that.

beloved57

The word "Whosoever" cannot be assigned to any special person or group. Whosoever means, all, anyone, everyone.

In John 3:16 the whosoever is those believing ! It [the believing] specifies who it was God gave His Son for and Who He Loved. The world of Believers !

Basically its the World of the Believers !

So your statement is false as usual !