Who Died With Christ?

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Scriptures say:

NKJ 2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died

So, did all die when Christ died?

To Accept Jesus, means to be Cutoff Spiritually from the Angels (God no longer uses Angels in the New Testament for Salvation, God uses the Body of Jesus)
II CORINTHIANS 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
II CORINTHIANS 5:15 And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

(When God allowed Jesus to be Crucified, he cut the Spiritual Benefit of the Angels he had used previously with Salvation, for the 144,000 of Joseph's Salvation Program, therefore Christ died for us, and also allowed all the Angels to die, because God no longer uses them for Salvation in the presence of the 144,000 of Joseph's Salvation Program)

God Abandoned the Angels usage with Salvation in the New Testament, and presented this as a Snare for Satan, who naturally rejects the Lord's Body ("Joseph the Blessings")
II CORINTHIANS 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
II CORINTHIANS 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

(Satan by nature, does not accept the payment for sin that Jesus offers with "Joseph the Blessings" because Satan is naturally contrary. That is when God used the Angels in the Old Testament, Satan did not use religion to do evil. In the New Testament when God does not use the Angels, Satan uses religion to do evil. To design out the promise of Jesus by the remission of sin ............. this will last until the Day of Judgment when God divides Satan from the Devil in the Great Tribulation, when Genetic Dan must be killed to solicit God's Mercy)
(70 Angels of Luke 3 for the Old Testament ... 42 Fallen Angels ("Joseph the Blessings") of Matthew 1 for the New Testament ................ When we say Jesus killed the Angels, this change is indicated as Jesus is the Head of Joseph, this began the New Testament when the 144,000 of Joseph's Salvation Program took precedence (The Father of Jesus was Joseph) (Babylon the Great H.)..............(144,000 of Reuben/144,000 of Benjamin/144,000 of Joseph ... 1Chronicles5:1-2/Matthew 1:14)

Epoisses

Epo,

The verses you quote did not say what you want them to say. Sorry, but you are MISUSING the Bible verses you quote.

The gang banger is CAPABLE of overcoming evil with good, but he REFUSES to overcome it. Why is he capable? Because he is In Christ and he can do SOMETHING: he can overcome evil with good. Sadly, he REFUSES to.

No Samie!! He hasn't been born of the Spirit yet he has only been born of the flesh. Just like your false gospel is of the flesh.

Samie

No Samie!! He hasn't been born of the Spirit yet he has only been born of the flesh.
Do you know that God also asks the gangbanger to repent? If yes, why would God ask the gangbanger to repent if he is not capable of repenting?

You may choose to answer my question directly, make excuses, or even run away and hide. Your choice.

Bradley D

Jesus declared in Matthew 5:17-19 that he had come to fulfill and confirm the Law and the Prophets down to the letter. He knew from the Scriptures that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jeremiah 31:30 and Ezekiel 18:20) How could he contradict himself? He didn't; Paul was the one who claimed that Jesus had taken people's sins away on the cross.

All have sinned. The sacrifices of the people no longer worked. God sent Jesus as the ultimate one time sacrifice for all sins. That is why Jesus died on the cross. Jesus knew He was to die for our sins.

"Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day" (John 6:53-54).

Epoisses

Do you know that God also asks the gangbanger to repent? If yes, why would God ask the gangbanger to repent if he is not capable of repenting?

You may choose to answer my question directly, make excuses, or even run away and hide. Your choice.

Samie, a sinner can choose to do right a thousand times but they are just ropes of sand. You are an Arminian and your choice gospel is a perversion of the faith.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Samie is teetering on perverting the gospel into universalism by saying everyone is born again and then he excludes faith altogether which is not even rational.

He is building in the concept of eternity (grace) being placed in the hearts of all men.

He is no universalist.

He is proclaiming the Way of the shepherd of faith.

On another note, you have one side of this and I have another, and two that are led by grace can only be led by God.

I respect your stance and trust God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Ben Masada

So why don't you believe it when it said that SOMEONE died for our sins, as the prophet Isaiah recorded?

Because, besides the word of the Prophets that no one can die for the sins of another, Isaiah was not speaking about Jesus. (Jeremiah 31:30; Ezekiel 18:20)That's your assumption based on Christian preconceived notions.

Ben Masada

All have sinned. The sacrifices of the people no longer worked. God sent Jesus as the ultimate one time sacrifice for all sins. That is why Jesus died on the cross. Jesus knew He was to die for our sins.

"Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day" (John 6:53-54).

Yes, all have sinned, including Jesus. (Matthew 23:13-33) God would not contradict His own Prophets. Jesus knew that he was endangering his life as he allowed his disciples to acclaim him king of the Jews in Jerusalem which was a Roman province. BTW, the Pharisees warned him to stop his disciples or he would be arrest. (Luke 19:37-40) They were right because Jesus' verdict was nailed on his cross and it read INRI. That he was dying on a political charge of insurrection. And for those words in John 6:53,54 were not said by Jesus but by the Hellenist former disciple of Paul. Jesus was a Jew and, a Jewish Passover could not be celebrated as Jesus is described to have done.

Samie

Samie, a sinner can choose to do right a thousand times but they are just ropes of sand.
Why can a sinner choose to do right?

Because he is NOT APART from Christ Who said APART from Him man can do NOTHING!!!

You have any aces-up-your-sleeves to refute the words of the Savior, Epo? Or you want to put your words into His mouth?

Samie

Because, besides the word of the Prophets that no one can die for the sins of another, Isaiah was not speaking about Jesus. (Jeremiah 31:30; Ezekiel 18:20)
As to who Isaiah was speaking about is NOT the issue. Isaiah was contradicting your own concocted theory of someone-cannot-die-for-the-sins-of-another.

Epoisses

He is building in the concept of eternity (grace) being placed in the hearts of all men.

He is no universalist.

He is proclaiming the Way of the shepherd of faith.

On another note, you have one side of this and I have another, and two that are led by grace can only be led by God.

I respect your stance and trust God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

No, he says all men are born again when the are born into the world which is patently false. The new birth or conversion happens when we repent and surrender our lives to Christ and receive the Holy Spirit none of which happens at natural birth.

Epoisses

Why can a sinner choose to do right?

Because he is NOT APART from Christ Who said APART from Him man can do NOTHING!!!

You have any aces-up-your-sleeves to refute the words of the Savior, Epo? Or you want to put your words into His mouth?

Typical Arminian who replaces faith with choice. We believe in Christ we don't choose him. Christ is not my favorite ice cream flavor at Dairy Queen.