Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

john w

Hall of Fame
What is relevant is the truth, which I assume, is the "end game," of why most participate on this great forum(Knight, moderators.....note, on your "trigger finger," on my possible my next ban/sending to the penalty box?!), known as TOL. And the Lord Jesus Christ is the truth, as revealed in "the scripture of truth"(Daniel 10:21 KJB), which "is true from the beginning"(Psalms 119:160 KJV)).

Christianity is the opposite of religion:

Religion says "behave", Christianity says "believe."

Religion says "do", Christianity says "done."

Religion says "try", Christianity says "trust."

Religion is man substituting himself for "God." Christianity is God substituting Himself for man in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ.

There are many "religions" that also "essentially" have the doctrine of "Love thy neighbor", but that does not make them "Christian", does not make them "true."

A health club, psychic hotline, dating service, "Dr. Phil", "how to books", "religion," the "Mahatma," ..............., can teach "moral"/physical/spiritual precepts, and/or may/can change lives, but that does not make it Christian!

What separates Christianity from "religion", is that only one person went to "an altar", shed His blood on that altar, died on that altar, and lived to tell about it-the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, the "Lord from heaven"(1 Corinthians 15:47 KJV). Mohammed is dead. Budha is dead. Ghandi is dead. Moses is dead. Mary is dead....=the resurrection.

Despite what you may have read, the number one attribute attributed to the LORD God of the Holy Bible is His Holiness(holy=to be separate from), not His love. And the basis for a right standing with a Holy God is grace, not love-Ephesians 2:8-9 KJB. Love is the motivation. The LORD God, cannot "love anyone into His presence." In order to restore man to a right relationship, and be justified in His sight, He had to take care of the sin9singular)/sins(plural)issue. And that He did, sending the Lord Jesus Christ to die in our place for our sins(1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:4 KJV), so as to spare us from the wages of sin, which is death(Romans 6:23 KJV).

My brother is a doctor, so perhaps a medical analogy will clarify my argument that we need to be clear on the remedy for man's separation from a Holy God. If one of our loved ones were physically ill, we would not want to be deceived. We would not want to make life and death decisions based on superstition or mysticism. We would want precise answers to specific questions. We would not want general notions, opinions(one of the reasons the Lord Jesus Christ sharply rebuked the Pharisees-relying on their traditions/opinions instead of the word of God), or empty words. We would actively engage all our faculties to judge the truth. We should desire to know the right standard by which to judge these crucial matters because physical life is at stake. How much more should we value the truth and the right standards when questions concerning eternal life is at stake? Someone may claim to be physically fit and well, while they may have cancer inside beginning to eat away at their physical life. When you visit a doctor, you want the truth, the right prescription, even if does not "make you feel good."

The only "prescription", the only remedy for the sin/sins issue has been given as a gift.

The argument that "All roads lead to the same destination", that all "religions"are equally true(Pluralism) is a self-refuting argument-it self-destructs, and here is why. The notion of "religious pluralism"=all religions are true, and the law of non-contradiction= opposite truth claims cannot both be true; no 2 propositions which contain contrary claims can both be true at the same time; if 2 statements about 1 particular issue contradict one another, then they are both false, or only one of them is true, but they cannot both be true.

If all "religions" are true, then Christianity is true. But the foundation of Christianity is its exclusiveness, i.e., all other "religions" are false-Isaiah 43:11 KJV, Hosea 13:4 KJV,John 14:16 KJV, Acts 4:12 KJV.... Either Christianity is correct/true, and other "religions" are false/lies, or some other "religion" is true, and Christianity is false. The law of non-contradiction necessitates that if Christianity is true, all other "religions" are false. Either way, all other "religions" and Christianity cannot both be true at the same time. Thus, the bible's claim to be the only revelation from the LORD God, and of the LORD God, to mankind, requires that all other religion's "scripture" be false.

The true LORD God, as revealed in the Holy Bible, can only be accessed/justified through His only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who is "...the power of God, and the wisdom of God"(1 Corinthians 1:24 KJV), by His authority, through the power of the Holy Spirit:

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12 KJV

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6 KJV

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24 KJV

"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also." John 8:19 KJV

"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." John 14:7 KJV

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3 KJV

"...neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him." Mt. 11:27 KJV

"But now in Christ Jesus....For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:13 KJV, Ephesians 2:18 KJV

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1,2

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him" Colossians 3:17 KJV(see also Ephesians 5:20 KJV, Romans 1:8 KJV)

This Christ-rejecting world, "religion", shuns mentioning the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. As such, God the Father does not, and will not, honour any "access" requests, except through the Lord Jesus Christ, and any worship of any "god" that is not revealed by/accessed through the Lord Jesus Christ, and revealed exclusively through the Holy Bible, is not honored, as it is written:

"That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him." John 5:23 KJV

But one day soon, every one, both saved and lost, will honor the Lord Jesus Christ, all to the glory of God the Father, as it is written:

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11 KJV

I "...know not any..."(Is. 44:8 KJV) God apart from the God that is revealed in the Holy Bible, and in and through the Lord Jesus Christ. And notice Israel's history is a documentation of their failure in witnessing to this true God of the Holy Bible, despite the LORD God's charge to them:

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me(emphasis mine). I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." Is. 43:10-11 KJV

Simarlily, those in Christ are called to witness to the only LORD God of the Holy Bible, and the only Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. Anything less, and we are guilty of the same charge made against Israel-spiritual adultery. The LORD God in the OT refers to this as idolatry, and Paul makes the same charge in 1 Cor. 8:4-6 KJV.

To all Muslims, Jews, Hindus...........: The only time the truth hurts is if you do not reveal it. And respective members of the body of Christ, "Christians," are called to proclaim the only God as revealed in the Holy Bible. Praying to some false "THE UNKNOWN GOD" is ignorant worship(Acts 17:23 KJV), whether it is Allah, whether it is Buddha, the "pope," ........, and is idolatry, and deceit, and only gives "...comfort in vain..."(Zechariah 10:2 KJV).

As Christians,members of the boc, we have our orders. Let us carry them out without reservation, without excuse, without apology, without fear, without compromise, and with "boldness"(Acts 9:27-29 KJV, Acts 18:26 KJV, Acts 19:8 KJV; Romans 15:15 KJV, 2 Corinthians 7:4 KJV; Ephesians 3:12 KJV, Ephesians 6:19-20 LJV; Philippians 1:20 KJV), so that we "...may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier"(2 Timothy 2:4 KJV), so as "...to walk and to please God...."(1 Thessalonians. 4:1 KJV), not men, as "...the servant of Christ...."(Galatians 1:10 KJV), for we "...serve the Lord Christ...."(Colossians 3:24 KJV). We should have no interest in pleasing man, but in pleasing God.

I know, I know....Boo!!! hiss!!!You are a mean spirited, arrogant, "un cultured," belligerent, not reflecting the spirit, of the lowly Galilean fisherman, my dear, misguided, John W.....We will pray for you....

Save it, as it is written...

Galatians 4:16 KJV

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Sonnet

Anyone here privy to the thoughts and feelings Ali had in the final days and moments of his life? Does anyone here know with certainty that he did not believe in Christ at the end?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Anyone here privy to the thoughts and feelings Ali had in the final days and moments of his life? Does anyone here know with certainty that he did not believe in Christ at the end?

No, but he did say that he could whoop Jesus in the ring

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Muhammad Ali was mortal, subject to death. The word "mortal" does not mean immortal. Ali is dead.

In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return.
(Genesis 3:19)​

Ali will be in the second resurrection and will then be offered salvation through Jesus Christ.

I see you're trusting in false doctrine and therefore, a false gospel as well.

john w

Hall of Fame
Watching old fights, I had forgotten how big and powerful George Foreman was.
And I had forgotten how big and powerful the new and improved "George Foreman Grill" was, as compared to its predecessor.

So there, Mayor.

john w

Hall of Fame
My George Foreman grill shorted out, but I still haven't "called the man".

You should. I called the man, Mayor, after my 6 year old, 700 watt microwave oven did not work. He came out, and fixed it, and it is as good as new,Mayor!! He charged $200 per day, plus expenses, but my bill came to only $140.55, as it was only a few hour job, plus materials/expenses! You ain't talkin' to a boob, jerk, ya know!!!

PS: The $.55 was for the tip. When you get good service, you don't mind leaving a healthy tip. I'm a fine customer.

heir

TOL Subscriber
That is correct. No one can come to Christ unless the Father draws that person on an individual basis. The vast majority of people have not had their first chance for salvation. The only ones being drawn to Christ at this time are those the Father selects as a bride for his Son.

It's due time where God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,