Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

Greg Jennings

Good thing God's not finished with us. :Shimei: We get there by faith (Rom. 3:25, 26). Jesus died for our sins (1 Pet. 1:18, 19). If she trusted in her work, she will go to hell (Jud 11). :burnlib:

Just because she questioned her faith doesn't mean she didn't believe. Almost everyone questions their faith at some point. She saw a lot of misery and understandably wondered how a just God could allow such things to exist.

In addition to believing, she actually followed up her kind words with actions, something you and I both know you'll never do (especially seeing as you seem to have some sort of allergy to kind words or thoughts)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Just because she questioned her faith doesn't mean she didn't believe. Almost everyone questions their faith at some point...

"Darkness is such that I really do not see—neither with my mind nor with my reason—the place of God in my soul is blank—There is no God in me—when the pain of longing is so great—I just long [and] long for God....The torture and pain I can't explain." ~ Mother Teresa

"Know thyself." ~ Socrates

Greg Jennings

"Darkness is such that I really do not see—neither with my mind nor with my reason—the place of God in my soul is blank—There is no God in me—when the pain of longing is so great—I just long [and] long for God....The torture and pain I can't explain." ~ Mother Teresa

"Know thyself." ~ Socrates

:yawn: On your quote:

"With reference to the above words, the Rev. Brian Kolodiejchuk, her postulator (the official responsible for gathering the evidence for her sanctification) said he thought that some might misinterpret her meaning, but her faith that God was working through her remained undiminished, and that while she pined for the lost sentiment of closeness with God, she did not question his existence."
From wiki

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
On your quote:

"With reference to the above words, the Rev. Brian Kolodiejchuk, her postulator (the official responsible for gathering the evidence for her sanctification) said he thought that some might misinterpret her meaning, but her faith that God was working through her remained undiminished, and that while she pined for the lost sentiment of closeness with God, she did not question his existence." From wiki

Even the demons know that God exists and they're going to hell (Jas 2:19).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[My site] Hahaha is it really? That's phenomenal
You'll have to make an argument one of these days.
drool.gif

Greg Jennings

You'll have to make an argument one of these days.
drool.gif

lol. Do you really think people here are stupid enough to take you at face value? They'll look back to the last page and see you lying and "ad hominem"-ing all over the place, and they'll see my counterpoints that you never answer. And they'll giggle at you