Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

WeberHome

-
Rome's poster girl, Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu (a.k.a. Mother Teresa) is a terrible disappointment. It turns out Teresa was a remarkable actor. Her public image bore no resemblance whatsoever to the secret life of her inner being. Below are some quotes taken from her own private letters; and excerpts of her statements from other sources. You be the judge: role model or role player, believer or make-believer?

"Only pray that I keep up this joy exteriorly. I deceive people with this weapon-- even my Sisters."

"I am grateful to for all the kindness & help you give to my Sisters and me. My prayer, though miserably dry & frozen, is often offered for you & your work for souls."

"When I try to raise my thoughts to Heaven, there is such convicting emptiness that those very thoughts return like sharp knives and hurt my very soul. How painful is this unknown pain-- I have no faith."

"I am told God loves me; and yet the reality of darkness & coldness & emptiness is so great that nothing touches my soul."

"Now Father-- since 49 or 50 this terrible sense of loss-- this untold darkness-- this loneliness, this continual longing for God-- which gives me pain deep down in my heart-- Darkness is such that I really do not see neither with my mind nor with my reason-- the place of God in my soul is blank-- There is no God in me-- when the pain of longing is so great-- I just long & long for God-- and then it is that I feel-- He does not want me-- He is not there-- God does not want me-- Sometimes-- I just hear my own heart cry out-- "My God" and nothing else comes-- the torture and pain I can't explain"

"My smile is a great cloak that hides a multitude of pains."

"The damned of Hell suffer eternal punishment because they experiment with the loss of God. In my own soul, I feel the terrible pain of this loss. I feel that God does not want me, that God is not God; and that He does not really exist."

"If there be God . . please forgive me."

"Of course I convert. I convert you to be a better Hindu or a better Muslim or a better Protestant. Once you've found God, it's up to you to decide how to worship him" (Mother Teresa Touched Other Faiths, Associated Press, 9/7/97).

"We never try to convert those who receive [aid from Missionaries of Charity] to Christianity but in our work we bear witness to the love of God's presence and if Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, or agnostics become for this better men-- simply better --we will be satisfied. It matters to the individual what church he belongs to. If that individual thinks and believes that this is the only way to God for her or him, this is the way God comes into their life-- his life. If he does not know any other way and if he has no doubt so that he does not need to search then this is his way to salvation."

The April 7-13, 1990, issue of Radio Times tells the story of Mother Teresa sheltering an old Hindu priest. "She nursed him with her own hands and helped him to die reconciled with his own gods."

Teresa was virtually 100% estranged from both God and Christ during the whole five decades of her work in India. She experienced a darkness of the soul unparalleled among Catholic mystics. Some say this was in preparation for her eventual sainthood. But Paul the apostle was a "saint" and he never once experienced Teresa's depth of abandonment. In point of fact, he never experienced any abandonment whatsoever; nor should any other of Christ's followers.

†. John 14:15-18 . .If you love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Counselor, that He may abide with you forever-- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

†. John 14:23 . .If anyone loves me, he will keep my word; and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

†. John 15:10 . .If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in His love.

†. Phlp 4:5-7 . .The Lord is nearby. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your concerns to God. And the peace of God, which is beyond the intellect, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

†. Rom 8:15-16 . .For you have not received a spirit of slavery again to fear; but you have received a spirit of adoption, whereby we call out; Abba! Father! The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

The Spirit's silence in Teresa's heart, and her utter lack of peace, were indicative of something very gone-wrong in her association with Christ.

†. 1John 1:5-7 . .This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.

Father Neuner, one of Teresa's spiritual advisors commented: "Why had God abandoned her totally? She had to lead the Sisters, initiate them into the love of God and into a life of prayer, which had been wiped out in her own life as she lived in total emptiness. Had she become a shameful hypocrite who spoke to others about the divine mysteries which had totally vanished from her own heart?"

All evidence points to the obvious conclusion that Teresa was the most convincing Christian pretense the twentieth century ever produced; and if she was a charlatan, who else is playing church inside the Church?

†. Matt 7:22-23 . .Many will say to me in that day; Lord, Master, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them; I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

Christ's statement doesn't target Atheists, nor Buddhists, nor Hindus, nor Muslims. No, it targets people professing to have prophesied in "thy name", and to have exorcised demons in "thy name", and to have done may wonderful works in "thy name"; viz: it targets Christians-- and not just your average rank and file pew warmers either, no, but rather, it targets the cream of the crop; the celebrities of the Christian world; renowned for their accomplishments, their piety, their perseverance, their love, and their dedication.

It is to many of those very kinds of Christians that Christ will say: I never knew you. Why? Because though those luminaries glistered, they were never in league with Christ though they certainly appeared to be; and that is really scary because it make one wonder who to trust.

Recommended Reading:

"Mother Teresa / Come Be My Light The Private Writings of the "Saint of Calcutta" Edited with commentary by Father Brian Kolodiejchuk, M.C. ISBN 978-0-385-52037-9

NOTE: The book is a collection of Teresa's letters written privately to spiritual counselors; published with hierarchy approval by her long-time friend Rev. Brian Kolodiejchuk M.C.; director of the Mother Teresa Center, and a Postulator in favor of her canonization.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know that when I was looking at the official website in the last couple of years I could not find the good news of her salvation that she wanted to share. Then again, I haven't seen it from you in your few posts.

WeberHome

-
when I was looking at the official website in the last couple of years I
could not find the good news of her salvation that she wanted to share.

Below are examples of Teresa's version of "the good news".

"Of course I convert. I convert you to be a better Hindu or a better Muslim
or a better Protestant. Once you've found God, it's up to you to decide how
to worship him" (Mother Teresa Touched Other Faiths, Associated Press,
9/7/97).

"We never try to convert those who receive [aid from Missionaries of
Charity] to Christianity but in our work we bear witness to the love of God's
presence and if Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, or agnostics become for
this better men-- simply better --we will be satisfied. It matters to the
individual what church he belongs to. If that individual thinks and believes
that this is the only way to God for her or him, this is the way God comes
into their life-- his life. If he does not know any other way and if he has no
doubt so that he does not need to search then this is his way to salvation."

The April 7-13, 1990, issue of Radio Times tells the story of Mother Teresa
sheltering an old Hindu priest. "She nursed him with her own hands and
helped him to die reconciled with his own gods."

If you sincerely believe that Islam, Hinduism, Agnosticism, and Buddhism
are valid avenues to safety; then you're in good company. But personally I
would advise you to use what time you have remaining to begin preparing
yourself for the worst when you pass on to the afterlife because Christ
does not recognize multiple avenues to safety: just one.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is the Lords place to make the final judgment.

1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Luk 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
Luk 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
Luk 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
Luk 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

LA

WeberHome

-
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who
both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest
the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of
God.

In context; "every man" only applies to Christ's believing followers. Anybody
who prays; "If there be God . . please forgive me" and/or says "I feel that
God is not God; and that He does not really exist." isn't a believer; they're
an agnostic.

Anybody who approaches God must, at the very least, be confident that He
exists
(Heb 11:6)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Zeke

2Tim 2:13, Matt 19:26, 12:7, Romans 11:31-35, John 1:13, Maybe God willed her to go through that valley, and be a test for you, in that what is it that you really believe about you're God of the Dead Letter.

heir

TOL Subscriber
2Tim 2:13, Matt 19:26, 12:7, Romans 11:31-35, John 1:13, Maybe God willed her to go through that valley, and be a test for you, in that what is it that you really believe about you're God of the Dead Letter.
God willed her to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
-

In context; "every man" only applies to Christ's believing followers. Anybody
who prays; "If there be God . . please forgive me" and/or says "I feel that
God is not God; and that He does not really exist." isn't a believer; they're
an agnostic.

Anybody who approaches God must, at the very least, be confident that He
exists
(Heb 11:6)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Read the OP.

Zeke

God willed her to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV.

She did will to know, But that will doesn't matter according to John 1:13.

What is you're will for Her? never mind what you think the correct response is according to you're doctrine, Would you grant Her salvation seeing Her sin of unbelief was paid for? Why Didn't she get a dramatic encounter like we are told Saul did? She certainly wasn't killing anyone.

What happened to 1Cor 13? Not much hope or compassion from you mid actors.

heir

TOL Subscriber
She did will to know, But that will doesn't matter according to John 1:13.

What is you're will for Her? never mind what you think the correct response is according to you're doctrine, Would you grant Her salvation seeing Her sin of unbelief was paid for? Why Didn't she get a dramatic encounter like we are told Saul did? She certainly wasn't killing anyone.

What happened to 1Cor 13? Not much hope or compassion from you mid actors.
The ransom was paid for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) and therefore the righteousness of God by the faith of Jesus Christ is unto all, but as saith the scripture (which you reject): it is only "upon all them that believe" (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). She had every opportunity to be saved as the word of God was at her disposal to believe the gospel of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). There is no testimony that I have seen of her that would indicate that she trusted His faith after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13 KJV)! Show me otherwise.

Zeke

The ransom was paid for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) and therefore the righteousness of God by the faith of Jesus Christ is unto all, but as saith the scripture (which you reject): it is only "upon all them that believe" (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). She had every opportunity to be saved as the word of God was at her disposal to believe the gospel of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). There is no testimony that I have seen of her that would indicate that she trusted His faith after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13 KJV)! Show me otherwise.

No I don't reject the spirits message veiled by the letter. You still didn't deal with John 1:13 about which will according to that verse is involved in coming to God, Plus you didn't tell me what you would do if you had the choice to save, or condemn her, which is it?

Saul was no different and didn't deserve to be saved anymore than she did, they were both doing what they thought was right for God, yet had no inner witness.

If anything is to blame its the literal fraud of the historic Jesus, when it all takes place within Galatians 4:24-28, Oh I know this was about two literal Mountains, Cities, Women and siblings And a traveling Divine Gigolo that sired Isaac because Abram wasn't up yo the task.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No I don't reject the spirits message veiled by the letter.
You reject 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV).
You still didn't deal with John 1:13 about which will according to that verse is involved in coming to God,
That has nothing to do with anyone in the dispensation of the grace of God.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Acts 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Plus you didn't tell me what you would do if you had the choice to save, or condemn her, which is it?
I already answered this. Never a moment of trusting the Lord believing the gospel of Christ=no salvation/outside the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

Greg Jennings

If there is a Heaven, she's there. It's sick how some of you "Christians" try to tear down the legacy of a great humanitarian woman. She did something that you and your petty selves will never do: she made a difference in the world.

And you know what else? She was so good that if she saw the hate and vitriol you throw her way here, she wouldn't get upset or insult you back. No. She'd pray for you and ask God to forgive you. Because she's better than you

musterion

If there is a Heaven, she's there. It's sick how some of you "Christians" try to tear down the legacy of a great humanitarian woman. She did something that you and your petty selves will never do: she made a difference in the world.

And you know what else? She was so good that if she saw the hate and vitriol you throw her way here, she wouldn't get upset or insult you back. No. She'd pray for you and ask God to forgive you. Because she's better than you

Your opinion is less than worthless.