What the Gospel is and What the Gospel is Not

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that your righteousness is going to pass in the judgment?

I don't think about my righteousness. I am a child of the living God. My only concern is separation from God. In the religion OF Jesus, he made no place for self introspection. For the faith son of God, salvation can be taken for granted.

Robert Pate

Banned
I don't think about my righteousness. I am a child of the living God. My only concern is separation from God. In the religion OF Jesus, he made no place for self introspection. For the faith son of God, salvation can be taken for granted.

No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by Jesus Christ.

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that JUSTIFIES the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5

Paul said that we should examine ourselves to see if we are in the faith.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by Jesus Christ.

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that JUSTIFIES the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5

Paul said that we should examine ourselves to see if we are in the faith.

The "good news" was that all men and women of the earth are already justified as we are all children of God already. We never were the property of Satan, no legalistic ransom needed to be paid.

If we are "all in" then we know it. Constant self introspection was the yoke we were relived of.

Robert Pate

Banned
The "good news" was that all men and women of the earth are already justified as we are all children of God already. We never were the property of Satan, no legalistic ransom needed to be paid.

If we are "all in" then we know it. Constant self introspection was the yoke we were relived of.

The Bible says no such thing.

what it does say is that, "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

You have been bitten by that old serpent the devil and are infected with sin. Only Jesus Christ can save you.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Bible says no such thing.

what it does say is that, "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

You have been bitten by that old serpent the devil and are infected with sin. Only Jesus Christ can save you.

My faith in God has already saved me. That was the original gospel, the religion of Jesus that he was rejected for.

Robert Pate

Banned
My faith in God has already saved me. That was the original gospel, the religion of Jesus that he was rejected for.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

Faith in God without faith in Jesus Christ is worthless.

beloved57

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

Your faith is in the mythical freewill of man, since you believe sinners Christ died for are still lost anyways !

beloved57

pateism teaches that mans freewill is the way, the truth and the life, and no man goes to the father but by freewill !

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Jesus has always been the way. I have faith in both God the father and the creator Son Christ Michael. "You believe in God believe in Me as well."

The original gospel was the truth about the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man.

Nanja

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
Sure sounds like free will to me.

The created thing has no free will.

For the scriptures declare that God does all things according to His Will!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

So calling upon the Name of the Lord is not a condition a person must perform to get himself saved Eph. 2:8-9, but those who are already Saved shall call upon the Lord in a way that pleases Him Rom. 8:8-9. It is the evidence and proof that they are saved from the power of sin and unbelief!

Rom. 8:15-16
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry [to cry out, cry aloud, vociferate], Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Robert Pate

Banned
The created thing has no free will.

For the scriptures declare that God does all things according to His Will!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

So calling upon the Name of the Lord is not a condition a person must perform to get himself saved Eph. 2:8-9, but those who are already Saved shall call upon the Lord in a way that pleases Him Rom. 8:8-9. It is the evidence and proof that they are saved from the power of sin and unbelief!

Rom. 8:15-16
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry [to cry out, cry aloud, vociferate], Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

If you are already saved there no need to call upon the Lord to save you.

This scripture is for the unsaved, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

This scripture is troublesome for you isn't it? It very well should be.

Nanja

If you are already saved there no need to call upon the Lord to save you.

This scripture is for the unsaved, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

This scripture is troublesome for you isn't it? It very well should be.

You teach salvation by works a person does to get himself saved, and that's in direct contradiction to the Word of God Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 9:11!

Before a person is Saved / Born of God, his own calling on the name of the Lord is a work of the flesh which cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

So Rom. 10:13 is declaring that if one is calling upon the Lord, it's evidence that they already are Saved and have been given the Spirit in New Birth Gal. 4:6! It's only the Saved who can call upon the Lord and please Him.

But all the righteousness of the wicked unsaved are nothing but filthy rags before God!

Is. 64:6-7
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses [our own righteous acts before we are saved]are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. 7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach salvation by works a person does to get himself saved, and that's in direct contradiction to the Word of God Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 9:11!

Before a person is Saved / Born of God, his own calling on the name of the Lord is a work of the flesh which cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

So Rom. 10:13 is declaring that if one is calling upon the Lord, it's evidence that they already are Saved and have been given the Spirit in New Birth Gal. 4:6! It's only the Saved who can call upon the Lord and please Him.

But all the righteousness of the wicked unsaved are nothing but filthy rags before God!

Is. 64:6-7
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses [our own righteous acts before we are saved]are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. 7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.

God did not do a secret thing when he sent his Son unto the world to atone for the sins of the world. Almost everyone knows that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. Everyone except for a few people that call themselves Calvinist.

Nanja

God did not do a secret thing when he sent his Son unto the world to atone for the sins of the world. Almost everyone knows that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. Everyone except for a few people that call themselves Calvinist.

You are directly opposed to the Truth of the scriptures, and instead teach that salvation is by the works of man Eph. 2:8-9; Is. 64:6.

Epoisses

You are directly opposed to the Truth of the scriptures, and instead teach that salvation is by the works of man Eph. 2:8-9; Is. 64:6.

You teach no Salvation because Christ made an imperfect and partial sacrifice. That's like the highest sin you can commit!

Robert Pate

Banned

HOGWASH!

There is no work that a man can do to save himself. You think that you are saved because you are a Calvinist. Calvinism is not going to save you. The only thing that is going to save you is the work and the person of Jesus Christ, whom you reject.