What one must do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:

Gurucam

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (these are the called and chosen)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (these are the called but not chosen)

The idea is to be called and chosen. However many are called and only a few are chosen.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The following relates to being 'called':

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

A person is first predestined, then called, justified and glorified. However this does not mean that such a one is necessarily chosen for God's kingdom of heaven. It is confirmed that many are called but few chosen.

The question arises why are many called but only few chosen? The answer lies the word, 'justified' in the above revelation.

A called person is given a justification for an important purpose. The question is what was one who was called, justified to do and why? This is answered in:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The other question is why was one who is called, justified to transgress Moses' law? This is answered in:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above confirms that when one was under Moses law one brought forth only fruits onto death

The above confirms that one who is called is free from Moses law and justified to transgress Moses law, so that he can (unconditionally) serve in the newness of spirit so that he will stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God.

The question is why would one who is called want to bring forth only fruits onto God. This is answered in:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The above confirms that one who is call, is chosen for God's kingdom of heaven when he brings forth fruits onto God.

Therefore the few who are called and also chosen for God's kingdom of heaven are those few who actually exercise or practice their God given justification to transgress Moses law so as to serve in the newness of spirit and so bring forth fruits onto God.

That is: the chosen few are those who actually and always transgress Moses law so as to obey urging of love in their spirits. This enabled them to bring forth fruits onto God and so inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The above was demonstrated by Abraham. He had two sons. One was born under Moses law and he was a fruit onto death, i.e. a child of the flesh, Ishmael.

The other was born under spirit (through serving in the newness of spirit) and he was a fruit onto God, i.e. a child of God, Issac.

Then Ishmael persecuted Issac. The scriptures say that children of the flesh will not inherit (God's kingdom of heaven) together with children of God.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Indeed Abraham went to heaven because he brought forth fruits onto God, i.e. a child of God, Issac. And Issac and his generation went to heave because they were fruits onto God/children of God.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generation), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Issac and his generation) are counted for the seed

. . . the time is very near at hand, for a total and final separation.

. . . you are urged to get on the right side of the King, Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

On judgment day, the King Jesus says to Ishmael and his generation: 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels' (these are the called but not chosen)

They continued to esteem, use promote and invoke Moses law. They did not throw out Moses law and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (i.e. Moses law). They freely choose the law of sin and death.

One the other hand

On judgment day, the King Jesus says to Issac and his generation: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" (these are the called and chosen)

These totally dropped Moses law. They fully and totally embraced, esteem, used, promoted and invoke the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (i.e. Moses law).

. . . the end is cast and revealed 2000 odd years ago and recorded in the KJV N.T..

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

. . . this thread defines the totality of Christianity.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
On judgment day, the King Jesus says to Ishmael and his generation: 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels' (these are the called but not chosen)

One the other hand

On judgment day, the King Jesus says to Issac and his generation: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" (these are the called and chosen)

. . . the end is cast and revealed .

That is not the Gospel. I think that the word "Christ" only appears one time in your long rambling post. Perhaps it is because you are anti-Christ and anti-Gospel.

Prizebeatz1

What one must do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:

God's kingdom is unconditional and universal. It does not depend on time, events, situations or circumstances. The kingdom of the personality depends on what we do, what we believe, what religion we choose, and on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Gurucam

That is not the Gospel. I think that the word "Christ" only appears one time in your long rambling post. Perhaps it is because you are anti-Christ and anti-Gospel.

'Thinking' killeth. 'Intuiting' reveals all Truth.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

My posts/thread are literal revelations from the KJV N.T. That is all they need to be.

These are truth. They will not go away.

Face truth now or face truth later when to late will be the cry. . . . that is everyone's free choice.

At any event, heaven is for the few.

Jesus' instruction, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" is for a chosen few:

To the very great majority of those called Christianity Jesus instructed: Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (these are the called but not chosen).

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

What is the point of saying 'Christ', 'Christ' and simultaneously, parroting nonsense?

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Parroting 'Christ', 'Christ' count for very little. Knowing scriptures and the power of God is more important:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

. . . why would you want to deny and blaspheme scriptures, so as to esteem and promote your own (man made) righteousness?

Last edited:

Gurucam

God's kingdom is unconditional and universal. It does not depend on time, events, situations or circumstances. The kingdom of the personality depends on what we do, what we believe, what religion we choose, and on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Not at all. That is a common fallacy, that plagues traditional Christianity. It is the teaching of false prophets. This is why many are called and only a few chosen.

Fact is, one must do works to enter God's kingdom of heaven. One must do the real time will of the living God to enter His kingdom of heaven:

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

One must do works to enter God's kingdom of heaven. One must bring forth fruit onto God. This is the will of the living God.

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The following reveals how to bring forth fruits onto God:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

It is no done deal. The King Jesus chooses only a few for heaven and dispatches many to hell:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (these are the called and chosen)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (these are the called but not chosen)

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Because:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

. . . this is simply the reality, among those called to Christianity. Jesus and God simply expected the very great majority of them to be misled by false prophet and therefore err and not be chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

It is no done deal. There is Judgment.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Judgment is very fair:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

It is no done deal. At the judgment, the King Jesus chooses only a few for heaven and dispatches many to hell, as follows:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

. . . why would you want to deny and blaspheme scriptures, so as to esteem and promote your own (man made) righteousness? . . . and so misguide the masses?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not at all. That is a common fallacy. Fact is, one must do the real time will of the living God to enter His kingdom of heaven:

One must do works to enter God's kingdom of heaven. One must bring forth fruit onto God.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV -

Robert Pate

Banned
'Thinking' killeth. 'Intuiting' reveals all Truth.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

My posts/thread are literal revelations from the KJV N.T. That is all they need to be.

These are truth. They will not go away.

Face truth now or face truth later, when to late will be the cry. . . . that is everyone's free choice.

At any event, heaven is for the few. Jesus instruction, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" is for a chosen few:

What is the point of saying 'Christ', 'Christ' and simultaneously, parroting nonsense?

Parroting 'Christ', 'Christ' count for very little. Knowing scriptures and the power of God is more important:

If you knew the Gospel you would know the power of God, Romans 1:16.

Epoisses

The whole world has been chosen to be saved in Christ just as the who world has been chosen to be damned in Adam.

Two destinies for every human being. Faith is the pivot point that determines which path we go down.

Gurucam

Is it not very desirable for aspiring Christians to know exactly what to do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven, instead of being misled by half-baked, unsubstantiated, 'nice sounding platitudes', like: 'God's kingdom is unconditional and universal. It does not depend on time, events, situations or circumstances'?

What is the basis of that idea, which totally dismiss the need for one to be led by the Spirit so as to do the will of God?

Children of God are the one who inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are always led by the Holy Spirit:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

However children of God/Saints are not led by the Holy Spirit directly. Children of God/Saints have to be led by the Spirit of Truth, which is Jesus' Spirit, in order to be led by the Spirit of God/the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus makes intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints (Christians) according to things in each of their individual hearts or spirits.

To be led by the Spirit of Truth, so that one does the will of God, is: the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is the new covenant which replaced the Old flawed Mosaic covenant:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is the anchor of the New covenant.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord/Spirit of Truth is, there is liberty.

The following defines the purpose and legacy of the Spirit of Truth who was made available only after the crucifixion and rise to heaven of Jesus:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Children of God are led by the Holy Spirit:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

However this involves searching one's heart or spirit. Each of them search each of their own hearts or spirit to know precisely what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for each of them to know, pray say and do. Then each of them is led into all his or her works by this.

Fact is by being led by the Spirit of Truth, one does the real time will of the living God, i.e. one is led by the Holy Spirit.

The above results because: What the Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of the things in each of their hearts or spirit and the Holy Spirit (which is the will of God).

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Children of God are Saints. The above confirms that children of God are not led by the Holy Spirit directly. They are led by the Holy Spirit by being led by the Spirit of Truth, which is actually the Spirit of Jesus who makes intercession between them and God.

Searching one's heart, discerning the Spirit of Truth, within and being led by the Spirit of Truth is all works, that must be done. Those who are unaware that they must do this, do not know scriptures and the power of God. They therefore err.

Searching one's heart or spirit is how one comes to know the things of God. It involves spiritual discernment as described above. That is. it involves searching one own heart or spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do as described above:

Knowing the things of God is not about reading or hearing scriptures. The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. And the Spirit of Truth who was made available only after the crucifixion and rise to heaven of Jesus. This is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Knowing the things of God requires one to search his or own heart or spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. Then it involves praying for, doing and saying those things. This is how one brings forth fruits onto God (Christian fruits) . . . this is works.

The above is how one does works that is the will of God and so get to enter God's kingdom of heaven. There is is no free ride.

There is no salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven, for those who fail to know and do the above, whiles they live on earth.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Not at all. That is a common fallacy, that plagues traditional Christianity. It is the teaching of false prophets. This is why many are called and only a few chosen.

Fact is, one must do works to enter God's kingdom of heaven. One must do the real time will of the living God to enter His kingdom of heaven:

One must do works to enter God's kingdom of heaven. One must bring forth fruit onto God. This is the will of the living God.

The following reveals how to bring forth fruits onto God:

It is no done deal. The King Jesus chooses only a few for heaven and dispatches many to hell:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Because:

. . . this is simply the reality, among those called to Christianity. Jesus and God simply expected the very great majority of them to be misled by false prophet and therefore err and not be chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

It is no done deal. There is Judgment.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Judgment is very fair:

It is no done deal. At the judgment, the King Jesus chooses only a few for heaven and dispatches many to hell, as follows:

. . . why would you want to deny and blaspheme scriptures, so as to esteem and promote your own (man made) righteousness? . . . and so misguide the masses?

We hide behind the bible because we subconsciously want to distance ourselves from what is infinite and eternal. We would feel worthless if we were let go so we hang on for dear life. We try to rationalize away the truth. We don't know the oneness of the real God. What we know is the personality's idea ABOUT God which reflects conditioned belief in duality. The personality projects this duality onto the world around it, onto the sacred texts that make up the bible and onto God too. It thinks God can exhibit both love and fear for instance. It picks up its ideas from other personalities who have embedded this kind of duality into the system. This duality promotes disconnection from the oneness of what is infinite and eternal. There's unconscious peer pressure and it is too proud to admit to the problem. It doesn't know any better.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The OP answered:

"Jesus answered and said to them, 'THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD, that you believe in Him whom He sent.'" John 6:29

Sinners are forgiven by faith in Jesus Christ, alone, and that faith IS THE WORK OF GOD.

John 6:39, 44-47

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Not chosen because they failed to respond (Mk 12:29-31, Ro 1:28).

Last edited:

Gurucam

If you knew the Gospel you would know the power of God, Romans 1:16.

The power of God is known only to those who posses Gift of the Spirit. The power of God grants Gifts of the Spirit. One of my Gifts of the Spirit is the spiritual capacity to get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart or spirit, in real time, all the time.

At any event. I have made it easy. My personality and/or gifts or opinions does not matter or count, in my threads and posts. I simply and literally post KJV N.T. revelations.

If you want to present counter points, you would simply be opposing, denying and persecuting KJV N.T. revelations.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not chosen because they failed to respond (Mk 12:29-31, Ro 1:28).

I would reverse your interpretation and say they fail to respond because they were not chosen. (Matthew 22:14)

Dead sinners cannot and will not respond. God must first bring them to life (quicken them); giving them new hearts with which to respond. John 3:3-8

Godly Regeneration precedes faith. This is the historical doctrine and teaching of the fathers of the Reformed Faith.

Gurucam

Serpentdove responded: Not chosen because they failed to respond (Mk 12:29-31, Ro 1:28).

Mark 12 KJV N.T.
29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a]
30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

Love thy God is clear. However:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

This means that one must discern God as the Holy Spirit, not physically. Not through physical written scriptures. The Holy Spirit must be discerned as the Holy Spirit. However, at no event can humans know or discern God/Holy Spirit directly. All has to go through Jesus.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

However things of God, like the Holy Spirit, must be discerned spiritually:

This means that humans must discern the Spirit of Jesus though each of their own spirits. And the Spirit of Jesus will confess one and convey one's love, to the Holy Spirit. However loving God is directly linked to obeying God.

Being led by the Holy Spirit is a total expression of loving God, unconditionally. This is how humans express love for God, by obedience onto righteousness:

Indeed, the entire thing about loving God is about being led into all of one's works by the living God, in real time, all the time. It is about obedience onto righteousness.

This is about knowing the Holy Spirit by going through the Spirit of Jesus who is within one's own heart or spirit. It is not about Moses' law of sin and death. It is solely about spirit and Spirit:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Loving God and obeying God is about the Spirit of Truth which bring All Truth and giveth life, eternal. This is achieved by searching one own heart or spirit as confirmed in:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
(the will of God is literally the Holy Spirit)

One cannot simply parrot that he or she loves God and not seek to commune with the Holy Spirit and be led by the Holy Spirit through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. God is not mocked.

Now we come to the second part: 'love thy neighbor as thy self':

However why was 'neighbor' used instead of 'everyone', in ‘Love thy neighbor as thyself? . Fact is, every word must be accepted as literally correct.

Traditional Christians assume that an error was made and they correct that precisely worded statement, 'love they neighbor as thy self', to their version: 'love everyone' as thy self. This is the works of false prophets.

One must get the message clearly in order to adapt it. Clearly 'neighbor' mean 'neighbor' and not everyone, especially when there are many revelations where both Jesus and God expressed disdain and dislike for some people.

Indeed one has neighbors, a specific group of people, (the chosen few) and then there is everyone, i.e. the entire population (including the many who are simply called and not chosen).

Love thy neighbor is simply instructing those who follow Jesus (believers) to love each other. It is not a request for those who follow Jesus (i.e, believers) to love 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus' instruction, above, is very clear: those who follow Jesus are to leave the dead to their own devices and end.in the same manner in which he will make his separation, according to who He love and who He does not love:

Why would those who are led by the Spirit be expected to love those who are not led by the Spirit?

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister (a believer) is not under bondage (to an unbeliever) in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Why is it so difficult to accept that Christianity is totally about love/spirit and not at all about Moses law?

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is love. Clearly the Spirit (or will) of God is the Holy Spirit. And this Spirit must be recognized through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as urging of love which arises and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously (i.e. out of God's volition not ours), within each of own spirit, for very specific people things and circumstances in God's creation.

These urging of love are precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do. When one is led into works by this, one inevitably do precisely what one love in one's own spirit/heart and the will of God, in perfect harmony.

That is, when one forms associations and relationships by unconditionally obeying these urging of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart for those specific, people, things and circumstances in God's creation, even if one has to transgress Moses laws, one serves the love in one's own spirit and the will of God in completeness and perfect harmony. This is the Christian lifestyle.

This is the only way that believers can do the will of the living God. This conforms to the instruction in:

Last edited:

JonahofAkron

Why is it so difficult to accept that Christianity is totally about love/spirit and not at all about Moses law?
It's so difficult because it's so inaccurate.
the laws in that part of Romans refer to eventualities; it's similar to talking about the scientific laws that govern the universe. You are wrong again.
The point there bring that the Law never justified anyone and was never designed to. Come on, man. Get a grip on reality.
1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is lovely.
This verse proves nothing. I agree with it.

However, if we look a little farther in the letter, 1 John 3:4 clearly shows that the Law plays a role in understanding sin. If we are lawless, we are living in sin.
God is love. Clearly the Spirit (or will) of God is the Holy Spirit. And this Spirit must be recognized through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as urging of love which arises and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously, within each of own spirit, for very specific people things and circumstances in God's creation.
I'm not sure what to say about this last bit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

Gurucam

We hide behind the bible because we subconsciously want to distance ourselves from what is infinite and eternal. We would feel worthless if we were let go so we hang on for dear life. We try to rationalize away the truth. We don't know the oneness of the real God. What we know is the personality's idea ABOUT God which reflects conditioned belief in duality. The personality projects this duality onto the world around it, onto the sacred texts that make up the bible and onto God too. It thinks God can exhibit both love and fear for instance. It picks up its ideas from other personalities who have embedded this kind of duality into the system. This duality promotes disconnection from the oneness of what is infinite and eternal. There's unconscious peer pressure and it is too proud to admit to the problem. It doesn't know any better.

Thank you for your post. It seeks to take things to another level and that is refreshing. Some people do hide behind the bible.

All is lost if one simply hide behind the KJV N.T.. Indeed one will hide behind the KJV N.T. simply to promote one's own agenda. This is how false prophets and false spying unawares brethren, operate.

Fact is duality exist as the very fabric of the KJV N.T. and it must be recognized.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

The KJV N.T. is divide into two separate sets of deliveries. One each for each of the two types of people who Jesus encountered.

This division conformed to the above, in the following two sets:

1. things for people who were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These where called to follow Jesus. They were told privately about the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus who brings All Truth.

2. things for people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were parables. Most of the KJV N.T. are parables. These were given only for 'the dead', who inevitably bury their counterparts.

Christians are believers. They are different from 'the dead'. They follow Jesus.

Therefore none of the O.T. is for believers/Christians and most of the written KJV N.T. is not for believers/Christians. Believers/Christians get all their information and guidance directly and intuitively (through each of their own heart or spirit) from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. (the will of God is literally the Holy Spirit)

Any one who wants to use the scriptures must understand and make this separation. Then quote and use each set of scriptures appropriately on the appropriate people. The letters (the written scriptures) are for the dead and they killeth. The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus bring All Truth and gives eternal life and it is for the spiritually aware (the born again).

The KJV N.T. is divided into two separate sets of deliveries. Duality prevails. For example:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Clearly Moses law does not apply to 'believers' (Christians):

People who hide behind scriptures so as to deny the above are very bad people, in many ways:

Galatians 2:
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under Moses law)

The above is a serious sin that traditional Christian practice daily and routinely. This is denial and blasphemy of the Spirit. This is the one transgression that is not forgivable at any place or time.

Matthews:12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The following confirms 'bondage' (in the above) is to be tricked into being under Moses law and so be denied the God given freedom, liberty and justification that Christians/believers have to transgress Moses law, so as serve in the newness of spirit and Spirit:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Only spying, unawares, evil and false brethren will trick Christians/believers into bondage under Moses law. There is absolutely no good in such a thing.

Many traditional Christian priests, pastors, evangelists, bishops, popes, elders, leaders, etc. within the very core of traditional Christianity, are functional false spying unawares brethren as described above.

The very great majority of the billion strong traditional Christians are misled, err and are not among the chosen few.

. . . this is the seriousness of the discussion at hand.

:idea: :idea: Duality disappears for one who intuits and knows the following to be a living, literal, total and stand alone truth:

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Duality, i.e. ideas of right and wrong and good and bad etc. are simply made-up and then esteemed by unawares (spiritually dead) humans. No such concepts exist in real or for God.

This is why Moses law is simply a schoolmaster for temporary use by the unawares, until they become spiritually aware and in Christ. Then Moses' law is totally thrown out.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Only serious unaware, false spying brethren and/or false prophets who are also serious sinners will seek to return Christians (i.e. those in Christ) to bondage under Moses law.

Last edited: